Hi from South Africa

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi All

Brad "Nkunzi" Rolston from South Africa..

9 months and 1 day so far..

Good to be here..

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nkunzi... Welcome to the forums.
Tell us more. Tell us what gear you're using..
Tell us what it's like to be a vaper in South Africa..

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nkunzi... Welcome to the forums.
Tell us more. Tell us what gear you're using..
Tell us what it's like to be a vaper in South Africa..
Yes I've been asked to get some info on vape shops and gear/juice availability in SA

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hobby, Bobby, Lighty...

Appreciate it - many thanks...

For most of my life, my work has revolved around people from the US - First World country, compared to a 67th, as I'm sure you can imagine.

As far as vaping suppplies go, more or less the same. 99 + % of everything is imported ( Mostly from China ), and we don't have close to the quality of mods, juice etc., that you have there. If you want the best, you have to import it, and of course, end up paying double.

There is an Innokin agent in SA that keeps most of their product line. Other devices are imported by smaller companies, and there is really not too much available.

Juices availble to go include Liqua, Dekang, and Hangsen. A few companies have a small amount of liquids mainly from the UK. I have heard there is also a Juicyvapour agency down in the Cape area.

I personally use a VTR, Coolfire I, and am considering a Dreadnaut mod.

I would like to start making juice for resale purposes, and am busing contacting a few companies in the US who have good quality flavorings.

You guys have a great setup here - congratulations..........

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi & welcome! :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@NKUNZI thanks for the reply. The guy is just outside South Africa but said he can pop over the border to get something. But by what you said I'll advise him to order online. It's so hard posting juice and batteries from the uk as the Royal Mail makes you jump through too many hoops now. Making juice is so easy that I think you'd do well if you made it to sell down there. Do you use a local ebay if there is one? I know amazon isn't very international. Idk about ebay.

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@NKUNZI thanks for the reply. The guy is just outside South Africa but said he can pop over the border to get something. But by what you said I'll advise him to order online. It's so hard posting juice and batteries from the uk as the Royal Mail makes you jump through too many hoops now. Making juice is so easy that I think you'd do well if you made it to sell down there. Do you use a local ebay if there is one? I know amazon isn't very international. Idk about ebay.

Hobby

If you send me a list of what your friend is looking for, I will try to locate it for him - customs on this end is just as difficult. Once I get up and going, there are a few local classifieds I can use. I still need to find a nicotine supplier locally, and then some good flavor suppliers and recipies from the US, UK etc.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hobby

If you send me a list of what your friend is looking for, I will try to locate it for him - customs on this end is just as difficult. Once I get up and going, there are a few local classifieds I can use. I still need to find a nicotine supplier locally, and then some good flavor suppliers and recipies from the US, UK etc.
Ok thanks. It's like this. A lad who works in a local shop asked if he could buy the vape gear from me, everything, and send it all to his step dad (I think he said Zimbabwe.. I'm not quite sure). When he said that, I doubted it would be possible but I told him I'd make enquiries about what's available locally. So he's passed on to him my email address and I'm waiting on him to reply. If he's interested he'll contact me, which I hope he does of course. Either way I think it's useful to know vape gear availability around the world for future reference.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A new member in the forum! Hello there BRICS member!

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok thanks. It's like this. A lad who works in a local shop asked if he could buy the vape gear from me, everything, and send it all to his step dad (I think he said Zimbabwe.. I'm not quite sure). When he said that, I doubted it would be possible but I told him I'd make enquiries about what's available locally. So he's passed on to him my email address and I'm waiting on him to reply. If he's interested he'll contact me, which I hope he does of course. Either way I think it's useful to know vape gear availability around the world for future reference.

I'll wait to hear from you, and please let me know if there is anything else I can help with......

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Baie dankie ( Thank you in my home language, Afrikaans )

Where did you learn Afrikaans.?

i have a friend who lives in fochville, if you know where that is. so i know just a few words. most people there speak both afrikaans and english. so does she. :)

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nkunzi.... Do you know the Ninja???
utuge8y8.jpg

dis mooi ne?

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have a friend who lives in fochville, if you know where that is. so i know just a few words. most people there speak both afrikaans and english. so does she. :)

Hi Kelli

Fochville is around 150 miles from me, I go past there often.

There are so many languages in this part of the world. Unfortunately, I can only help myself with 5 of them..

Where exactly are you.?

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nkunzi.... Do you know the Ninja???
utuge8y8.jpg

dis mooi ne?

Dis baie mooi......! You don't perhaps have the copy of Rolling Stone that lists the top 100 guitar players in the world.? ;););)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Kelli

Fochville is around 150 miles from me, I go past there often.

There are so many languages in this part of the world. Unfortunately, I can only help myself with 5 of them..

Where exactly are you.?

i am in illinois in the states. please tell me you aren't a big game hunter. i vehemently disagree with that! :(

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU! Good to know people are vaping all over the world.

NKUNZI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am in illinois in the states. please tell me you aren't a big game hunter. i vehemently disagree with that! :(

Yes Kelli, I am a big game hunter. I have been doing, conservation regulated professional hunting for 25 years.

I apologize if it offends you...

VU Sponsors