DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! My name is Richard, I smoked for 25 years having quit many times, as long as 18 months once, but always fighting that craving and going back. This time I have no cravings, the smell of analogs has lost that sweet enticing smell for me and repulses me.

My new addiction, and I will openly admit I am addicted is vaping! The smells, the flavors, the oral fixation, and the nicotine fix is all there! Plus it caters to the tinkerer in me...

I put saved $0 in my little signature link, because I am spending more money on vaping than smoking for sure as I collect RDA's, mods and tanks...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground and congrats on quitting the stinkies!

Sorry about the severe case of "Shinyitus" you have developed.

But a lot of us here share that pain with you:D

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the Underground and congrats on quitting the stinkies!

Sorry about the severe case of "Shinyitus" you have developed.

But a lot of us here share that pain with you:D

Thanks! I'm also a radio control hobbiest going on 25 vehicles, and kept fish (no longer) for almost 30 years with serious case of MTS (multi tank syndrome) Having as many as 15 up an running tanks at a time.

Shinyitus is nothing new to me :p

JerryC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, Richard and welcome to VU. Shinyitus is something a lot of us have and it is a dragon that needs constant feeding. LOL

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the thunderdome.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I have been lurking vape forums for a while now. I see far less drama and many more happy, information sharing, friendly people here than at the others.

I'm on several forums, but try and keep it to one forum for each interest or it becomes overwhelming. So now I have my RC rock crawling, RC helicopter flying, RC Drifting, Toyota FJ, pit bulls (mod there) and now my vape forum covered!

I look forward to learning and sharing my knowledge and experiences with the community.

allmonjoy1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm new here to and also have the same problem. I love collecting mods and rdas and tanks and drip tips and you get the point, lol.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SoFlo represent!

For vape money, I always set aside what I'd have spent on smokes from each paycheck for vape related things. Sometimes, I think that just allows me to justify buying more things I don't need though <.<

VU Sponsors