Become a Patron!

Hi from The Crafty Buckeye! :)

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
Hi all!

I'm Jenn, or as known on vapers.tv, thecraftybuckeye. Also, Lucidious Rage's "better half"!

I'll be here just helping where ever is needed.

I don't smoke. I've never touched a cigarette. So why am I here? My husband owns RBA Supplies (home of readyXwick). He told me that I should "get to know" the vaping community. So I poked my head into a few broadcasts and completely fell in LOVE with everyone! I was welcomed with open arms, even though I'm not a vaper.

I'm also a crafter. I make jewelry and custom clay pieces. So one day, someone asks me if I can make them a mod charm. Not having any idea what that was, I looked it up and thought, "I can SO do that!" I've made a lot of them and really enjoy the fun ideas that people come up with. Cupcakes, skulls, zombies, owls.....you name it, I've done it!

I'm also a very chatty person and I love talking with new people about anything and everything! My passions are probably my family and our pets.

So while I may not know a lot about vaping, I can sure point you in the right direction to get the answers you seek! Can't wait to talk with everyone and get to know you!

VU Sponsors