Become a Patron!

Hi from the land of Oz :)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all,
I should have posted in here sooner but here goes :)

Ive been smoking for about 18 years now. I did stop for about 6-8 months when my first son was born but stress got the better of me and was back on it again. I have now stopped and have been happily vaping for about 5 months now (quit smoking the day my 2nd son was born). As much as I hate to admit that I'm using my kids as an excuse/reason to quit smoking but this time I really want them to be the 'reason' for me never going to go back on the smokes again.

It's hard when everyone around you smoke and as much as you want new friends and family members that doesn't smoke, that's just not an option.

Vaping has helped with my smoking routine which used to be: morning smoke, morning tea smokes, lunchtime smokes, afternoon break smoke, after work smoke, after dinner smoke and night time smoked.

There's still so much to learn. Looking forward to learn a lot on here as there's so much information that I can use from DIY mixing to building my own coils etc.

Nice meeting you all.
Tez

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Any reason to quit cig's is a good reason, congratulations.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined and good on you for tossing the cigarettes :)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the forum, Tez :wave:

:) for some reason I've seen your name popped up on A LOT on threads I've read in the past 6 months lol
When your name popped up it felt like I've known you for ages haha.
I think it was on the DIY mixing and concentrate thread.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:) for some reason I've seen your name popped up on A LOT on threads I've read in the past 6 months lol
When your name popped up it felt like I've known you for ages haha.
I think it was on the DIY mixing and concentrate thread.
LOL! Then, welcome home, buddy! :hug:

VU Sponsors