Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Greetings!

Glad to have you here.

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and the gear you are using?

Angie124

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stopped the cigs 18 months ago. Haven't touched one since. Started with a ce5 (think that was what it's called). Then an evod glass. Had no problems. Then wanted to upgrade and got a mini nautilis and a clk 1280 battery. I love the mini been trying on and off with it for 5 weeks but i can't rely on it keeps flooding. So then I read reviews on aero tank V2. Flavour is supposed to be good. It's working brill no flooding loads of vapour just tastes rank. Had Danish cinnamon and now custard. It's the coil that came installed. Tried 3.8 - 4v got air hole tight. So I'm not having any luck with my upgrades

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the smoke free zone. VAPE ON

FM696269

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
good to see another uk vaper on here!

weird youre having problems with the nautilus mini. i gotg the same tank and its been amazing.

did you let the juice soak through the coils for 10 minutes before using it? sort of like priming it. also did make sure everything was tight as they usually dont come tight from the packet.

i generally find, sucking hard will cause flooding, the device cant leep up with it and cant burn the juice fast enough, id try opening up the hole to a 2 or a 3 and suck slower

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats on quitting the stinkies!.

And sadly, it can take a bit to find the gear that works out best for you.

You said your liquids taste rank? It is possible that the topper you got had some machine oil left in it from the production process. Next time you go for a fill, wash it out really well, give it a soak in some vinager, wash again, dry and install a new head.

roystanC88

hello everyone!
thought id pop in and say hi, was beginning to think I was the only vaper in the UK.
I've been vaping for about a 2 year now and unfortunately still on my starter kit so I joined this forum coz it seems from wot I saw to have a laid back attitude where I could get advice without being mocked ..... which has happened so many times its unbealivable.

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. I will in the UK shortly. Stoke to be exact.

VU Sponsors