Become a Patron!

HI, I'm Iceman17 or Pat

I joined to find out what has happened to my Cuboid Pro. I bought it and went to update the firmware when it turned itself off. And now no matter what I do and Ive done pretty well everything it just won't turn on.
I bought it on line from an Australian supplier in Sydney and when I contacted them they quickly deleted me from their lists. Blocked me from making comment on their facebook account. No I have nowhere to go to get this great little product working. Can anyone help?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Bummer dude - but welcome to VU :wave:

Hopefully someone who knows about this mod and its updates will be able to help you

Thanks JuicyLucy so do I. Its a great mod and has a cost that reflexes how good it is but if it does not work its worth nothing.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I joined to find out what has happened to my Cuboid Pro. I bought it and went to update the firmware when it turned itself off. And now no matter what I do and Ive done pretty well everything it just won't turn on.
I bought it on line from an Australian supplier in Sydney and when I contacted them they quickly deleted me from their lists. Blocked me from making comment on their facebook account. No I have nowhere to go to get this great little product working. Can anyone help?

What a bunch of bastards ...I’d make it my mission to name and shame them

Anyway welcome aboard Pat :cheers: have you tried reflashing the original firmware?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Iceman17 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Why did you go to update the Firmware in the first place? The other day my Cuboid Tap started giving me a problem where it was sort of locking up when I was taking a walk in the forest. The clock would display and it would not fire, removing the batteries and reinserting solved it. That night when it continued to act up I decided to Update the Firmware and that worked for me. Check to make sure you are using the correct Firmware for the device.

Welcome @Iceman17 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

Why did you go to update the Firmware in the first place? The other day my Cuboid Tap started giving me a problem where it was sort of locking up when I was taking a walk in the forest. The clock would display and it would not fire, removing the batteries and reinserting solved it. That night when it continued to act up I decided to Update the Firmware and that worked for me. Check to make sure you are using the correct Firmware for the device.
Thanks SteveS45, Ive removed and cleaned the terminals and reinserted them. Replaced them charged them kicked and screamed at them. nothing worked.

Tried this as well?

incase that your evic device did not open up and you can't power it on after updating, remove your atomizer and battery. Keep Hold of + button on your device and plug it in the usb. update using the stock firmware and you're good to go again.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4f9a2n/i_just_bricked_my_cuboid/
Thanks KingPin, That seemed to work as far as the update is concerned but it still won't turn on. One step at a time I guess.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Sorry about your Cuboid Pro and hope you find the help you need to get it working.

:wave:

VU Sponsors