Become a Patron!

Hi im new and i need help

so I want to start vaping cuz a lot of my friends are already vaping and i need help with choosing the right one as well as the right flavour/ejuice. i want to purchase the one that is affordable as well as the liquid that is not strong and does not give a huge smell. thx... a suggestion or two would be greaat... :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What set up have your friends got? Have you tried theirs including juices?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Do you remember even if they were cloudy vapes or tight and restricted?

with juices this is really difficult to say give this or that a go everyone is very different you need to go to a B&M to try some out

It might help to offer a few more details over what you like, dislike taste wise

well i frgt... all i want is smthg like really mild and does not give a strong smell thats all as well as the mod/kit that i should be getting

o wow so now ur accusing me for being an underage... i came to this site for help from the experts and it seems to me that ur not one of em

i just dont like strong smells like parfumes so if u hv any that is up on ur mind plz do tell thx
just h8 things like parfumes k

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nope it wasnt an accusation, it was a question albeit tongue in cheek.

You have to admit your post is a little suspicious right? In between the lack of information you are willing to offer, the high school text speak, the desire to offer little and expect someone to pry information out of you and finally the foggy memory; this conversation was going to go one way it doesn’t matter if it was me or someone else.

Expert hmm ....few are I give you that, but I guarantee I know enough :) am I willing to share with you? Of course, but you have given almost nothing to go on, you won’t even say what tastes you like?

So I’m pissing in the wind trying to help you

If you have vaped your friends gear you won’t have forgotten the experience and you would be capable of describing flavours they used

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so I want to start vaping cuz a lot of my friends are already vaping and i need help with choosing the right one as well as the right flavour/ejuice. i want to purchase the one that is affordable as well as the liquid that is not strong and does not give a huge smell. thx... a suggestion or two would be greaat... :)
Were they using small pen like devices or box type mods with tanks?

None of the juice will really stink it up. Most smell like cotton candy and disappear within seconds. Vaping won't stink up your clothes like cigarettes.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mom will catch on quick, Dad will be a little slower.

Then, expect the hammer of God.

VU Sponsors