Become a Patron!

Hi, I'm new here

Hi fellow vapers, I have quite recently started vaping and browsing this forum as I have just got into building my own coils for cost reasons.

I was initially wary of vaping, as whenever I tried my wife's vape (she has been vaping for 6 months on a stick) I would cough like mad as soon as I inhaled. I really wanted to quit the cigarettes, so I did some experimenting and it turns out I get on much better with sub-ohm vaping. I think I may be sensitive to PG so I much prefer the higher VG liquids used in sub-ohm vaping.

I have just got a Tobeco Tugboat v3 RDA so that I could experiment with building my own coils, but I'm still using my rather low-watt Aspire NX30 mod for the moment. This does limit what I can build but I'm finding that I prefer vaping at cooler temps than most people, so it's doing the job OK for me.

Currently vaping a dual coil 0.4 Ohm @ 17 Watts and it's the nicest tasting vape I've had yet. (http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?s=dp&r=0.4&awg=26&id=2&ll=8)

I'm also just about to start mixing my own juices too, so I will be browsing the DIY section a lot.

See you around :rolleyes::cloud:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

I too like a cooler vape :cloud:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. You're definitely off to a great start.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum :wave: We have a really great DIY section here. We'd love to have you hanging out with us. Lots of good teachers there, too.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've got some clever and talented people here who can help you with just about anything. Plus, there are people who know about vaping as well.

Welcome.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers: