Become a Patron!

Hi there. New here.

Hey y'all! I'm TaMara. I'm very new to vaping and am not even going to pretend that I'm not a total dingus about all this. Also this is my first time joining any kind of online community, so advice/help is appreciated! Anywho, I was an almost pack a day smoker for over 18 years. I picked up my first e-cig on my way home from work one day after weeks of thinking I should give it a try because smoking was making me feel terrible. I stopped by a shop on 3/23/17 and bought an Endura T18 and 1 bottle of e-liquid. Being my skeptical self, the next day I took a few cigarettes with me to work and left the pack in my car. I vaped at my breaks all day. On the way home I thought I would like to have a cigarette, I lit it and smoked maybe half, was like this is awful, and put it out. Haven't smoked since then. I went back to the shop for more info and juice. Ended up with another bottle of juice and feeling like the people there just didn't have time to assist a noob like me. So I decided I'm a smart cookie I can find info elsewhere and here you are! Anyway got some way better juice from VapeWild. And yesterday I ordered another tank, coils, and an Endura T18 starter kit to give to my aunt! So this is my first post here, but I have read several threads trying to find info. I decided if I was gonna read here often I should be a part of it! :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground mararaci..Glad you joined. Feel free to ask questions and join in threads. We were all noobs once and are glad to help out others. Congratulations on quitting.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey y'all! I'm TaMara. I'm very new to vaping and am not even going to pretend that I'm not a total dingus about all this. Also this is my first time joining any kind of online community, so advice/help is appreciated! Anywho, I was an almost pack a day smoker for over 18 years. I picked up my first e-cig on my way home from work one day after weeks of thinking I should give it a try because smoking was making me feel terrible. I stopped by a shop on 3/23/17 and bought an Endura T18 and 1 bottle of e-liquid. Being my skeptical self, the next day I took a few cigarettes with me to work and left the pack in my car. I vaped at my breaks all day. On the way home I thought I would like to have a cigarette, I lit it and smoked maybe half, was like this is awful, and put it out. Haven't smoked since then. I went back to the shop for more info and juice. Ended up with another bottle of juice and feeling like the people there just didn't have time to assist a noob like me. So I decided I'm a smart cookie I can find info elsewhere and here you are! Anyway got some way better juice from VapeWild. And yesterday I ordered another tank, coils, and an Endura T18 starter kit to give to my aunt! So this is my first post here, but I have read several threads trying to find info. I decided if I was gonna read here often I should be a part of it! :)

First of all...WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND:vino:

Second, I moved your thread to the right place. No worries, we mod's are a friendly bunch:D

And lastly, you got questions, we got answers!:idea:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. We're glad to have you with us!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :vino:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. Anything you will ever need to know you'll be able to find it here. And we can help you with vaping as well.

VU Sponsors