Become a Patron!

hi there shopping for my second vape......

UsernameUnkown

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And instead of going into my local vape shop and buying what ever they are trying to sell in the color they want me to have (smok), i am looking to buy something i want to rock. I have narrowed it doe to two the Charon 218W TC Box Mod or the GTRS VBOY 200W TC Box Mod. I have watch a bunch of reveiws and hunted for the best prices i could find.

But i am looking for suggestions on what one to choose. Which would you choose and why would you choose it?

Which would be best as a intermediate Vape?

I like the center pin of the vboy but i am also like the art on the charon. Of the problems that where mentioned in the reveiws for each mod. I thingi can work with them. But is there anything you have come across with either mod that would be worth mentioning? Thatmay sway meone way or another?

P.S. If this is the wrong area for this I apologize. can you move it to the right place you are an expert. And i want you opinion.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome to VU-
I do not own either of the mods you have listed so I cannot help you with your decision.
I use mainly Asmodus mods - I have 3 Minikin V2s and 2 of the Minikin V1.5s and these have been very good mods for me.
Best of luck, sometimes you just have to make your own decisions- I think the reviews have been good for both mods you are wanting and I am sure you can pick out the one that is the best for you.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I dont own either of these but the yihi chip is tremendous although I’m sure I read somewhere the Vboy had some other issues I could be wrong in this but it’s worth researching that bit first

The Charon was really well received on here although has a higher low voltage cutoff than many around 3.4v I believe

Responded to keep this bumped hopefully someone who owns them chimes in for you :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have the Charon tc and Charon Adjustable. Very pleased with the performance of both. The fire button is responsive and no fire lag. Battery life is good, but I vape between 23-50w. Feels great in hand, I like that it is a bit weighty and solid. Not familiar with the VBOY.

VU Sponsors