Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Greetings and welcome!

What kind of gear are you using?

Thankyou. Only just started to step up to rebuildables. Just this week picked up my first kfl and a vapor shark dna 30. Other than that really just a couple of mvp2s. And a x6 for emergency kit. Also oddly enough prefer to use the x6 with a 510 bridgeless to check my mixes.

As I say only recently made the change to slightly better gear. Though would still use my mvps and nautilus on a daily basis. Just bombproof lol. Recently sold and donated a lot of my starter stuff. So my vaping boxes are a little light for my liking. Lol. My wife doesn't seem to think so though

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! You should like it here!:D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome17.gif

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Mike. Lot's of good knowledgeable people here to to help answer questions, lend support and get to know. Updating gear seems to be the trend. When I started years back I made a promise that I would keep things simple and stay with the eGo battery but that all changed I went from a smoking addict to a vaping junkie.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @Dissonance, I didn't even have to type a post. Just selectively quote yours! (; <3

Ha Ha... It was the cosmic forces of the galaxy working through me. I knew I wasn't alone. Being vaping junkies in my book is the highest honor these days. The Revolution is moving forwards there's no stopping it now. The electronic cigarette has achieved what medicine has failed at, to finally offer a viable alternative to smoking cigarettes. I am forever grateful there's no turning back ever:cool:

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thankyou. Only just started to step up to rebuildables. Just this week picked up my first kfl and a vapor shark dna 30. Other than that really just a couple of mvp2s. And a x6 for emergency kit. Also oddly enough prefer to use the x6 with a 510 bridgeless to check my mixes.

As I say only recently made the change to slightly better gear. Though would still use my mvps and nautilus on a daily basis. Just bombproof lol. Recently sold and donated a lot of my starter stuff. So my vaping boxes are a little light for my liking. Lol. My wife doesn't seem to think so though

Your post reads like my timeline, perhaps we're related in some way:D I used to rebuild but just don't have the time anymore with work and family commitments but it was fun. The Vapor Shark is a nice mod, pricey but still nice I own one. I gave away my Provari to a friend as a gift still under Provape warranty, he's loving it. Been at this game for quite a long time now and have learned a lot. I changed the way I shop though, no more impulsive buys with the most expensive gear. To me it just isn't worth it when the difference in vape quality is often not major. Your on the money when you mention "slight" improvements, that is accurate. The MVP is a good mod and since I discovered the Eleaf iStick for only $35, which IMO is the very best you can get for the price and then some. I don't feel there's a better mod to meet my needs on the market. I can't say enough about it, just awesome. I have a few MVP's that are going to go to good friends I'm all set now. If you're interested in getting one I got mine here www.evape.us I use it with too many tanks to mention. Just got another too. There's so many kick ass options now for people I don't see ever going back to cancer sticks.

VU Sponsors