Become a Patron!

Hi vaping crowd!

Hey guys,

I quited smoking about two months ago after stating again for about half a year.
Started out with a kanger sub vod and now I swichted to this fellow.
037b9f5ad7b784df2587d97dbb9c573d.jpg

Its a cov trident 60W with a cov rst on top. Love the mod eventhough the glossy finish came off really easy. The rst kinda sucks, don't get me wrong its decent. However the chimney for the rebuildable section broke due to bad engineering and now I'm back to the 0,2 ohm standard coil. And the flavour isn't really good :/.
I should be getting a merlin mini anyday now and then I can get back to rebuilding :D

Aside from all that I'm just a regular dutch guy that works at a callcenter (techsupport). And I like to longboard, in the spring and summer ofc, also I play heartstone and poker and so on.

Anyhow I love to see some of your builds, mods and such. And I hope to learn from you guys!

See you on the forum.

P.S. do you know about the regulations here they are pretty wierd we aren't allowed to buy tanks wich hold more than 2MLs. And we can't buy juices that hold nicotine in bottles over 10MLs. So yeah good luck vinding any good liquid at a normal price unless you want to add the nicotine yourself.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Those regs are a bitch sounds like it's time to DIY.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Glad to have you here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and you are going to LOVE building a Merlin!!

Thanks for the responses!
I'll show you the build in a new builders stuggle special.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI VNS-L31 met Tapatalk

VU Sponsors