Become a Patron!

Hi ya'll from BFE, Florida!!

Yes I live in the middle of nowhere SW FL! To prove it let me just say the nearest Walmarts is 25 miles away! My closest B&M is much farther so I have been hit and miss on finding that juice that keeps me satisfied. I decided to try vaping for the new year resoluion. I was smoking 3 packs a day and figured hell if I could just get down to a pack or less it had to be better. I did VERY well and was down to the last 5 stinkys each day, you know waking, breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime. Then my dog got ill and after 14 yrs of having my best friend with me I had to put her down. I had no idea how much that was going to hurt nor for how long so I went up on the analogs back to 10ish per day. I am now down to about 3 a day but those are hanging on for dear life. My hubby is finally 3 wks smoke free and is my only support, God love him. Wow, I do carry on, sorry. Anyways, I have never posted to any forums, hope I don't make too many mistakes. I have read the rules and hope to find and give support.

n103ew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratz on cutting down as far as you have. It took me months, multiple different devices and LOTS of eliquid to give up that last "1 a day". It was my security blanket. Stick with it and you can do it! Hopefully you will find lots of support here as the vaping community is pretty good about that.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile