Become a Patron!

hi

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hellooo, i'm here because i'm looking into starting vaping and learning more about it. currently don't own a vape pen but that will change soon. i want to start because it's a cancer free alternative and i want to learn some smoke tricks lol. so yea

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and you have found a great place to get some honest opinions on what kind of gear to start with!

What are you smoking, how much are you smoking and what is you budget for a complete kit?

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and you have found a great place to get some honest opinions on what kind of gear to start with!

What are you smoking, how much are you smoking and what is you budget for a complete kit?

I have never smoked before. I have thought about trying cigs but I feel like this would be a better alternative. maybe $20-$50

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry to sound like a complete prick.

I really can't in all good conscience support you in your cause to go from a non smoker to a vaper.

For most of us, (hell I like to think all of us) vaping has become a way to escape smoking.

While vaping is much, much, MUCH healthier than smoking, it is still not as good as fresh air.

But since you have come this far, I rather think that you are going to ignore my advice anyway in your quest to look "Cool"?

20 to 50$ is not going to get you much.

But if you insist on going further, PLEASE only purchase no nicotine E-Liquids .

But back to your 20 to 50$ spending limit,

Get yourself a hip hat or a good shirt!

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to sound like a complete prick.

I really can't in all good conscience support you in your cause to go from a non smoker to a vaper.

For most of us, (hell I like to think all of us) vaping has become a way to escape smoking.

While vaping is much, much, MUCH healthier than smoking, it is still not as good as fresh air.

But since you have come this far, I rather think that you are going to ignore my advice anyway in your quest to look "Cool"?

20 to 50$ is not going to get you much.

But if you insist on going further, PLEASE only purchase no nicotine E-Liquids .

But back to your 20 to 50$ spending limit,

Get yourself a hip hat or a good shirt!

thanks bud. will do

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe i should just go for a hookah pen then huh

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm pretty sure they have non nicotine ones too
Try amazon.com I can't find them at the moment

Austin___

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for the links ! i'll look into them

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thread cleaned. Please refrain from discussion of vaporizers for the use of anything other than eJuice. Our forum's scope does not include other substances. Thank you.

Chris@ThriftyEcig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Austin, other people vape no nicotine and you can buy juice with zero nicotine. I don't suggest you start vaping with nicotine, I think that is a bad idea. I do have a twist that I sell for $13.70.

VU Sponsors