HIC's AMARETTO CHEESECAKE

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Amaretto Cheesecake recipe: I made and tested this long ago, rediscovered it today. This is based on my Amaretto Disaronno recipe (sorry for misspelled title in that recipe) and gives you that authentic Disaronno liqueur flavor in creamy cheesecake with graham-cracker crust.

1.5% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust (do NOT use their plain Cheesecake instead)
0.75% FA Almond
0.75% FA Caramel
0.75% FA Marzipan
0.75% FA Vanilla Bourbon
(optional 1% FA Fig for a sweeter, figgy amaretto cheesecake)

Some people will detect a little coconut when vaping this. TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust has a little hint of coconut that FA Marzipan can reveal.

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ahhhh!!!!!! just hoping on to see what I missed and I see this . I brought most my flavors but no tfa stuff !!! hahahaha I guess I will have to day dream about this all week.
HIC's Amaretto Cheesecake recipe: I made and tested this long ago, rediscovered it today. This is based on my Amaretto Disaronno recipe (sorry for misspelled title in that recipe) and gives you that authentic Disaronno liqueur flavor in creamy cheesecake with graham-cracker crust.

1.5% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust (do NOT use their plain Cheesecake instead)
0.75% FA Almond
0.75% FA Caramel
0.75% FA Marzipan
0.75% FA Vanilla Bourbon

Some people will detect a little coconut when vaping this. TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust has a little hint of coconut that FA Marzipan can reveal.

If you like figs, you might want to try my Figgy Amaretto Cheesecake.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
ahhhh!!!!!! just hoping on to see what I missed and I see this . I brought most my flavors but no tfa stuff !!! hahahaha I guess I will have to day dream about this all week.

Just like me missing the Inawera for your recipe. It's karma, lol!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easiest recipe ever!
x0RGiQU.png

Do you happen to have a recipe for a Cream Brulee Cheesecake. Puleo's Grill has the best I have ever eaten, to be able to enjoy that flavor with no calories would be heavenly.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Do you happen to have a recipe for a Cream Brulee Cheesecake. Puleo's Grill has the best I have ever eaten, to be able to enjoy that flavor with no calories would be heavenly.

No, and I never heard of the restaurant. FA's Catalan Cream is creme brulee, and I know it tastes good with TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust, but I don't know how similar it would be to the one you like eating.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is more than I had when I started so thank you. If I ever get it perfected I will share.
Wouldn't be from Tennessee, would ya? That cheesecake is the BOMB!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'd think with the TONS of eateries in Pigeon Forge, we'd have one here. I'd eat there a few times a week just for that cheesecake. Lol!

hindiana

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know this is an old recipe - but really... HIC - this one is so subtle and elegant. Thank you very much - once again - for your generosity.

submoa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's delicious! I added 2% French Vanilla Cream TFA and it's even better with that.
It's a well blended "complicated" recipe. It's smooth and great candidate for an ADV.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors