HIC's BAILEYS COKE

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Baileys Coke recipe: It is a real thing, and it's surprisingly tasty!

3% FA Cola
3% FA Irish Cream

Shake and vape!

Coke floats are good. Whiskey goes fine in Coke. Coke once had a coffee version. Believe it or not, chocolate coke is an old-fashioned soda fountain treat. Put them all together, and you have a Baileys Coke. You're curious now, aren't you? Why not give it try!

(and this float sounds intriguing, too...)

Last edited:

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@HeadInClouds I don't have the FA Irish cream, but I do have the Capella. Would these be comparable and what % would you recommend to start at? Thanks for the great recipes :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
@HeadInClouds I don't have the FA Irish cream, but I do have the Capella. Would these be comparable and what % would you recommend to start at? Thanks for the great recipes :)

Oggy, I've never tried the Caps version. If you think it's good, just use about 2/3 the amount you would for standalone Caps Irish Cream, then add 3% FA Cola.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Baileys Coke recipe: It is a real thing, and it's surprisingly tasty!

3% FA Cola
3% FA Irish Cream

Shake and vape!

Coke floats are good. Whiskey goes fine in Coke. Coke once had a coffee version. Believe it or not, chocolate coke is an old-fashioned soda fountain treat. Put them all together, and you have a Baileys Coke. You're curious now, aren't you? Why not give it try!

(and this float sounds intriguing, too...)
Trying this one soon.

VU Sponsors