Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I know that FW is questionable, but this stuff is so very good☺️ It's one of my ADV along with the fancy coffee recipe you shared

This is one that helped me get off cigs and into DIY. YES, those two FW flavors are worse than questionable - they definitely contain 'custard notes'. It was a HUGE step in the right direction from smoking, though!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
I just started getting into diy when I found your recipes here. Got back on the analogs for about 6 months after vaping for a year and your recipes helped me kick the habit again. I can't thank you enough for sharing your expertise. My first foray into diy was with TFA and that didn't go well, which is one reason I started smoking again. I ordered FA this go round and have found my sweet spot with your help and everyone else who contributes here. Now I'm hooked on diy and loving it!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I just started getting into diy when I found your recipes here. Got back on the analogs for about 6 months after vaping for a year and your recipes helped me kick the habit again. I can't thank you enough for sharing your expertise. My first foray into diy was with TFA and that didn't go well, which is one reason I started smoking again. I ordered FA this go round and have found my sweet spot with your help and everyone else who contributes here. Now I'm hooked on diy and loving it!

That really makes my day, Luv2vape! Thank you, and congrats for kicking the habit. Let me know any time I can help. Here are some more coffee recipes for you. I'll keep you too busy mixing to smoke! :
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-coffee-espresso.2491/#post-202583
(post #13)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and congratulations luv2vape! I too am new at this and tfa is hard for me to work with. I really think Flavourart needs to put HIC on their paylist!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This makes me want to revisit FW Butter Pecan. One of my first flavors I ordered, tried one mix if I recall, it was way light. Hic, what do you like it solo?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This makes me want to revisit FW Butter Pecan. One of my first flavors I ordered, tried one mix if I recall, it was way light. Hic, what do you like it solo?

This is a really old recipe, back when I vaped most FW at 15%. lol! I doubt I could vape over 5% of that flavor now.

Nature's Flavors also makes kick-ass Butter Pecan flavor. If I wanted Butter Pecan these days, that's probably the one I'd pick. It's also heavy on the custard note ingredients, fyi, but it seems stronger to me than FW's, useful even in small percents.

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you think the salted caramel could be replaced with plain caramel and a little saline (for the "salted" part ? only asking as I don't have salted caramel yet

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm...I wonder if you could use some VZ SC Caramel-Mocha in that?

That's one of my fave vapes, so it would be something I have on hand. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
do you think the salted caramel could be replaced with plain caramel and a little saline (for the "salted" part ? only asking as I don't have salted caramel yet

I never tasted salt in a "salted caramel" flavor. Or any other vaped flavor, for that matter.
FW Caramel Candy works fine. TFA's Caramel Candy might work as well. To be really blunt, any sweet caramel flavoring with a load of diacetyl or subs will make this one taste right.

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never tasted salt in a "salted caramel" flavor. Or any other vaped flavor, for that matter.
FW Caramel Candy works fine. TFA's Caramel Candy might work as well. To be really blunt, any sweet caramel flavoring with a load of diacetyl or subs will make this one taste right.

oh ok :) well, in the real thing there is actually sea salt, so that's why I wasn't sure..I think I have TFA's I'll give it a whirl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors