Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love this! Thanks HIC this is an awesome vape!
I'm not much of a fruity vaper and I don't like to eat coconut but this vape is so good I think I could vape this all day.
That says a lot because I don't vape anything all day.

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still havent tried this. Will try to do it tonight.

SeniorBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
@Hic aka KOM (King of Mix) :)

Thanks, tried a few different batches and since I'm really not a Cooler kinda guy, I'm almost their for my buds. Quite an interesting and delicate mix. Congrats.

Two Question: You say/use "FlavourArt Lime Cold-Pressed" and my new FA bottle says "Lime Tahiti Cold Press" Is this the same flavor your using? Sorry to ask but it's my first time using this FA flavor. Also, I need to make sure both my oars are in the water with my numerous tweaks so how would you or anyone else describe the flavor profile fresh?

Thanks in advance

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You say/use "FlavourArt Lime Cold-Pressed" and my new FA bottle says "Lime Tahiti Cold Press" Is this the same flavor your using? Sorry to ask but it's my first time using this FA flavor. Also, I need to make sure both my oars are in the water with my numerous tweaks so how would you or anyone else describe the flavor profile fresh?

Vendors sometimes muck with names on their websites and labels, and FlavourArt has changed the names, so that makes it confusing. The one with "cold-press" or "cold-pressed" in the name is the lime juice flavor I use for this recipe. The one with 'disilled' in the name is more of a lime zest flavor, a little too zesty for this recipe.

The recipe was inspired by the cocktail called Caribbean Cooler as made by some famous restaurant in Florida (I forgot the name). That uses dark rum, apricot brandy, coconut cream, and lime juice. Hopefully this tastes similar! I don't intentionally steep, but steeping this will make the coconut creamier and lime less prominent.

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Carribean Cooler recipe: very nice fruity, rummy, creamy vape for a hot day

1% FlavourArt Jamaican Rum
1% FlavourArt Apricot
1% FlavourArt Coconut
0.5% FlavourArt Lime Cold-Pressed

Flavourart makes the ideal versions of these flavors. They're very strong (especially the lime).
If you like vapes with a cool hit, add a drop of The Flavor Apprentice Koolada per 5ml of finish juice for the cool effect.
Shake 'n vape!
Will the Lime Tahiti work instead of lime cold pressed? I don't have the cold pressed.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Will the Lime Tahiti work instead of lime cold pressed? I don't have the cold pressed.

Give it a try! I think it's more of a lime peel flavor, as opposed to fresh juice, but that goes in cocktails, too.

Oh - if you have TFA Key Lime, you could use that instead.

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Hic, I tried it and it works very well, I think! It's not very tangy, but the Lime flavor is there, and very natural tasting. Great recipe, Sir! I will get the cold-pressed and make it with it as well and see how that works for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Well Hic, I tried it and it works very well, I think! It's not very tangy, but the Lime flavor is there, and very natural tasting. Great recipe, Sir! I will get the cold-pressed and make it with it as well and see how that works for me :)

Thank you for letting us know! If you remember, I'd sure like to know how you like the cold-pressed in comparison. That's one juicy lime!

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will, as soon as I find it in stock. Ecig express is out of stock on the lime cold-pressed and fresh cream. At least when I checked again a few hours ago. Other sites don't say, but I don't want to order only to be put on back order, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors