Become a Patron!

HIC's Cherry Cola

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This is really just a flavor pairing, but it's a very accurate cherry Coke flavor. Use twice as much FA Cola as FA Black Cherry. I like 3% Cola plus 1.5% Black Cherry. For stronger flavor, 4% Cola and 2% Black Cherry. You can add 0.5% TFA Koolada if you like a little coolness, like menthol without the flavor.

Last edited:

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Made it and love it. Slightly more black cherry and a hint of koolada

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as @chickenmonkey recommendation from my "all day" e liquid thread... I'll be trying this soon I as restock my supplies... :D

What would be the difference if I used TFA/CA flavors? FA is a hard find in my area and they don't do shipping... If it really worth it, I'll find time to have 2 hour ride to buy this :eek:

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as @chickenmonkey recommendation from my "all day" e liquid thread... I'll be trying this soon I as restock my supplies... :D

What would be the difference if I used TFA/CA flavors? FA is a hard find in my area and they don't do shipping... If it really worth it, I'll find time to have 2 hour ride to buy this :eek:
Fa all the way. Ecigexpress, pure vapes and bull city all ship. Where are you located?

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is manufactured in Italy.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's really difficult. I expect shipping is alot. @HeadInClouds maybe able to help with alternative flavour brands.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FlavourArt does ship there. I made a cart with 6 bottles of flavoring and had it calculate shipping to Philippines. It showed 5 Euros for the shipping charge. If you're getting at least a couple of bottles, that seems pretty reasonable for your location.
Good no excuse to not order FA.

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
who are you ordering your TFA through?
Its a local shop here... They repackage and sell TFA/CA and some china flavors from 5ml bottles to bulk size...

FlavourArt does ship there. I made a cart with 6 bottles of flavoring and had it calculate shipping to Philippines. It showed 5 Euros for the shipping charge. If you're getting at least a couple of bottles, that seems pretty reasonable for your location.
Thanks for checking :D:D:D and I might consider this option too... I just hope our customs will not meddle / tamper AGAIN with my package and charge me with additional taxes. argh!

Good no excuse to not order FA.
Yes I have no excuses not to order... Hahaha

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its a local shop here... They repackage and sell TFA/CA and some china flavors from 5ml bottles to bulk size...

Thanks for checking :D:D:D and I might consider this option too... I just hope our customs will not meddle / tamper AGAIN with my package and charge me with additional taxes. argh!

Yes I have no excuses not to order... Hahaha

Honestly I would check ecigxpress for the ratings on FA

simartspoako

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I would check ecigxpress for the ratings on FA
I'll taking your advise with this one and I am reading some review as of this post... :D

However it seems like they don't ship to the Philippines... argh! o_O
I hate when online stores does that! o_Oo_Oo_O

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll taking your advise with this one and I am reading some review as of this post... :D

However it seems like they don't ship to the Philippines... argh! o_O
I hate when online stores does that! o_Oo_Oo_O
True can use it as a frame of reference.

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
Hey, how goes this recipe, still 4% cola and 2% black cherry? I've got this on order because of this post but I haven't seen much more in terms of reviews.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What pg/vg percentage do you recommend to try first? :) thanks for responding
I make most of mine 40/60, pg/vg, but higher vg would be okay. Just use your preference.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is really just a flavor pairing, but it's a very accurate cherry Coke flavor. Use twice as much FA Cola as FA Black Cherry. I like 3% Cola plus 1.5% Black Cherry. For stronger flavor, 4% Cola and 2% Black Cherry. You can add 0.5% TFA Koolada if you like a little coolness, like menthol without the flavor.

I dont have fa cola yet and my fa black cherry is almost gone(order already put in), can I sub fa cola for lb cola? If so, same percentage?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I dont have fa cola yet and my fa black cherry is almost gone(order already put in), can I sub fa cola for lb cola? If so, same percentage?

I'm drawing a blank on what "lb" brand might be, but none of the brands of cola-like flavors I've tried would be abbreviated that way, so it's sure one I can't advise on. I played with TFA and (I think it was FW) - but once I got FA Cola, I never saw need to use the other ones.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm drawing a blank on what "lb" brand might be, but none of the brands of cola-like flavors I've tried would be abbreviated that way, so it's sure one I can't advise on. I played with TFA and (I think it was FW) - but once I got FA Cola, I never saw need to use the other ones.

I felt the same with liquid barns, they actually did a great job with it, but I put in a order for FA cola when I get home. Thanks for the recipe!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey head, do you have a recommendation for any dr pepper flavors?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made this about an hour ago (90VG/10PG). I used 4% FA Cola, 2% FA Black Cherry & .5% TFA Koolada. I've got a tankful going at 50w right now. As a shake & vape, it's pretty darn good! I'm glad I took the chance & made 30 ml. If I let it sit a week what can I expect? Will the flavor diminish, meld together better or what?
Thanks for posting this recipe.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I just made this about an hour ago (90VG/10PG). I used 4% FA Cola, 2% FA Black Cherry & .5% TFA Koolada. I've got a tankful going at 50w right now. As a shake & vape, it's pretty darn good! I'm glad I took the chance & made 30 ml. If I let it sit a week what can I expect? Will the flavor diminish, meld together better or what?
Thanks for posting this recipe.

Cola is a citrus-y flavor, and IMO all citrus tastes sharpest when fresh.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just mixed up a bottle and it's cloudy ??? Looked closely at my brand new bottle of cola (TFA) from BCV and it's a bit cloudy but not as cloudy as the bottle I mixed. Is it just my bottle (bad bottle) or is this how it looks.... Maybe a stupid question but.....

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed up a bottle and it's cloudy ??? Looked closely at my brand new bottle of cola (TFA) from BCV and it's a bit cloudy but not as cloudy as the bottle I mixed. Is it just my bottle (bad bottle) or is this how it looks.... Maybe a stupid question but.....
I don't know about TFA as I used all FA, but mine is pretty clear.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I put in some TFA Koolada in this don't need a lot though 0.5% at most gave it that fizzy effect without modifying the flavour makes my tongue tingle

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will make this after my next order.

I have to wonder tho....cherry -7up? Anybody try that one?

Hey HIC's! Made this and it is bomb! I wanna know, I have a bit of FA Lime Cold Press lying around. If I wanna make a Cherry Lime Cola, how much Lime do you reckon I should add? Is the Lime CP fine to use? :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey HIC's! Made this and it is bomb! I wanna know, I have a bit of FA Lime Cold Press lying around. If I wanna make a Cherry Lime Cola, how much Lime do you reckon I should add? Is the Lime CP fine to use? :D

I don't think I've had a Cherry Lime Coke, but my instinct would be to use FA Lime Distilled Tahiti for that. Lime CP will taste like you added fresh lime juice to a Cherry Coke. If that's what you're after, add 1%. If that's too limey - let it sit a day or two (Lime CP will mellow fairly quickly).

I don't think I've had a Cherry Lime Coke, but my instinct would be to use FA Lime Distilled Tahiti for that. Lime CP will taste like you added fresh lime juice to a Cherry Coke. If that's what you're after, add 1%. If that's too limey - let it sit a day or two (Lime CP will mellow fairly quickly).

Thanks for the reply sir!

Now, this is a funny one. Mixed up your original recipe and gave the mix to a friend in need. He told me this morning that it tastes like bath soap. It’s been steeping for about a week. Any idea what that might be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply sir!

Now, this is a funny one. Mixed up your original recipe and gave the mix to a friend in need. He told me this morning that it tastes like bath soap. It’s been steeping for about a week. Any idea what that might be?

I'm thinking he needs to check his coil(s), his wattage, his device, or maybe he's vaping this through a tank that's had a previous juice in it that may not mix well with this one - because this mix does NOT taste like dish soap. He may even have an aversion to certain flavors, I dunno.

I'm thinking he needs to check his coil(s), his wattage, his device, or maybe he's vaping this through a tank that's had a previous juice in it that may not mix well with this one - because this mix does NOT taste like dish soap. He may even have an aversion to certain flavors, I dunno.

Exactly what I said. I vaped a tank of this mix and I tasted fantastic. Then I gave the rest of the mix to my friend as he was in need. Now I kinda feel that he is just being full of crap.

DAMN! Its taste exactly like cherry coke ! But its extremly harsh for me ! I mixed it with 3mg nic and 70vg/30pg also tried max vg but i cant come around with ! I tried 2 different batches and let it steep 2 weeks (one with nic one without) its extremly harsh cant vape it - taste is good !!

Can i calm it down with anything ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
DAMN! Its taste exactly like cherry coke ! But its extremly harsh for me ! I mixed it with 3mg nic and 70vg/30pg also tried max vg but i cant come around with ! I tried 2 different batches and let it steep 2 weeks (one with nic one without) its extremly harsh cant vape it - taste is good !!

Can i calm it down with anything ?

If you think less-strong flavoring might be better, you can add more PG/VG to the mix you've already made. Or mix a weaker batch.
If that doesn't do it, don't toss it. Instead, try adding some of your favorite creamy vanilla for a Cherry Coke float flavor. You could use FA Vienna Cream for that if you have it, probably 2% or less.

VU Sponsors