Become a Patron!

HIC's CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW FUDGE

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What wattage do you guys vape chocolates at? I have about 100ml of this and 3 milky musketeers. Don't vape them cause they destroy my coils.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
What wattage do you guys vape chocolates at? I have about 100ml of this and 3 milky musketeers. Don't vape them cause they destroy my coils.

Wont matter what wattage I try those chocolate vapes they are havoc ... I rebuilt my own so not a biggie using choco vapes on easy single coil setup's,

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wont matter what wattage I try those chocolate vapes they are havoc ... I rebuilt my own so not a biggie using choco vapes on easy single coil setup's,
I rebuild aswell but I get about 5 pulls b4 it burns and need a new wick and clean

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
I rebuild aswell but I get about 5 pulls b4 it burns and need a new wick and clean

wooo that sounds extreme I get a fair 1-2 tanks before I dry burn , would rebuilt on the 3rd or 4th usually , but that's with using a crown or subtank rba , and usually in 20-30 watt range. coil would be anywhere from 0.5 to .8 ohm simple either 24/26 gauge sometimes 28ga twisted.

edit forgot to add , simple as kanthal

Last edited:

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wooo that sounds extreme I get a fair 1-2 tanks before I dry burn , would rebuilt on the 3rd or 4th usually , but that's with using a crown or subtank rba , and usually in 20-30 watt range. coil would be anywhere from 0.5 to .8 ohm simple either 24/26 gauge sometimes 28ga twisted.

edit forgot to add , simple as kanthal
I vape around 100 ₩atts

LadyLuck

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your inspiration and great recipes, you're awesome :stars:
I was just wondering if I could use Acetyl Pyrazine from chemnovatic (50mg/ml) instead of TFA''s? (I live in Sweden and I found that we at least had chemnovatic over here)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I was just wondering if I could use Acetyl Pyrazine from chemnovatic (50mg/ml) instead of TFA''s? (I live in Sweden and I found that we at least had chemnovatic over here)

Acetyl pyrazine is literally the name of the molecule, so brand is irrelevant. TFA's is diluted in PG (5% acetyl pyrazine, 95% PG).
There are 1000 mg in a ml (of water...close enough for our calculations) so their 50mg/ml is also a 5% dilution.
So in other words, yes!

LadyLuck

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So in other words, yes!
Wohoo, lucky me...'cause i've already ordered it :D
Thank you so much for taking time to answer, and that you're willing to share your knowledge (I've read so much from you in here, and I'm happy if I can remember half of :p)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sadly FA Cocoa will destroy your coils sub ohming. Only way to vape it is like 15w, I long ago gave up on vaping anything with cocoa in at all, which is a shame as it is a good chocolate combination, all the other chocolates I have tried I found dissapointing fudge brownie, bittersweet chocolate, double chocolate etc etc. I am now trialling inw milk chocolate which have never tried (did try the dark chocolate by inw ages ago and it was absolutely vile, put me off trying milk chocolate until recent raves about it)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am now trialling inw milk chocolate which have never tried

I just ordered some myself and hope I won't be disappointed. I've bought a ton of flavors over the past year and a half most of which I rarely if ever use anymore after trying them. Many have been disappointing for me. Either my palate sucks or the taste of vaping a lot of the flavors doesn't suit me -vs- eating or drinking those flavors.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered some myself and hope I won't be disappointed. I've bought a ton of flavors over the past year and a half most of which I rarely if ever use anymore after trying them. Many have been disappointing for me. Either my palate sucks or the taste of vaping a lot of the flavors doesn't suit me -vs- eating or drinking those flavors.

Your ‘e not alone, it is just the same as tanks, drippers, mods even, people over hype stuff when it’s a new shiny toy, done it myself. All about personal tastes, some really popular flavours to me are dull or downright suck yet I really like some most people hate. I like to try new flavours, its cheap at the end of the day and its good when you find one you like…..crap though when you make a load of mixes using a concentrate and find out its horrible (like Solub Aromes Crème Anglais recently…yuk).

Personally Hics Chocolate combination is the best one I have had but I cant vape it as it just burns with any wattage. Others I have tried seem to have an off taste or are really artificial. Actually the worst was Inawera Dark Chocolate that was plain foul. I just hope INW milk choclate is decent….as I have already made 18 recipes to test with it in (including loads of HIC ones subbed it for)

For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge recipe:

2% FA Chocolate
1% FA Cocoa
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
1% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (available here)

Shake and vape!

I made this when my concentrates arrived this afternoon, can't wait to try it (when I kill my coil on another flavour!!). Thank you for sharing :)

Hi HIC! I signed up to VU just to be able to say thanks for your recipes! I wrote down a lot of them, placed my order for concentrates and can’t wait to try all of them out. Just wanna know, what is your PG/VG ratio on your recipes?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi HIC! I signed up to VU just to be able to say thanks for your recipes! I wrote down a lot of them, placed my order for concentrates and can’t wait to try all of them out. Just wanna know, what is your PG/VG ratio on your recipes?

Thanks for resurrecting this thread - just happened to drop in for a mixing break - and for once I actually have every single ingredient, lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't made this one in quite awhile, so yummy and rich!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is rich - and a lot more Carmel-y than I woulda thought - and never would have guessed it had that much AP in it

Been waiting around for something to use the FA cocoa with - stuff looks like there is actual cocoa is in it

It is rich - and a lot more Carmel-y than I woulda thought - and never would have guessed it had that much AP in it

Been waiting around for something to use the FA cocoa with - stuff looks like there is actual cocoa is in it

What ratio did you mix at? 70/30?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first time I made it was a couple years ago, and I did 50/50 and it was dreamy. I'd do 70vg/30pg now, but I know HIC does max vg for himself. This will taste good regardless of your ratios, imo.

The first time I made it was a couple years ago, and I did 50/50 and it was dreamy. I'd do 70vg/30pg now, but I know HIC does max vg for himself. This will taste good regardless of your ratios, imo.

Well, I reckon with PG being the flavour carrier (hope I am right, very new with DIY lol), the flavour will pop. Just waiting for my concentrates to arrive.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I reckon with PG being the flavour carrier (hope I am right, very new with DIY lol), the flavour will pop. Just waiting for my concentrates to arrive.
While this is true, PG being your flavor carrier, a larger percentage of it will intensify your throat hit, and some don't care for that. Others have PG sensitivities and intentionally avoid a higher PG ratio. Your best bet would be to play with your ratios in small batches until you find one that works for you.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
While this is true, PG being your flavor carrier, a larger percentage of it will intensify your throat hit, and some don't care for that. Others have PG sensitivities and intentionally avoid a higher PG ratio. Your best bet would be to play with your ratios in small batches until you find one that works for you.
That's the joy of DIY, you get to make your juice to suit your tastes not what the vendor wants to make.

Welcome to VU @XaveMyBru !

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

As a matter of fact I did - though I usually do 40/60 because I'm sensitive to VG - though max VG gives the best flavor IMO - I just can't do it long-term

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

I might have been mixing with as much as 50/50 when I made this recipe, but I'd use max-VG these days. VG is sweeter than PG, and after vaping for a few years, I usually like to avoid the throat-hit of PG. But you should mix to please your own preferences (and hardware) - not mine!

VU Sponsors