Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC's Creamsicles recipe: sweet, creamy, tasty Creamsicles, and simple to make

3% FlavourArt Mandarin
1.5% FlavourArt Vienna Cream

For mild flavor that's easy to vape for hours, use 2% Mandarin and 1% Vienna Cream.
Shake 'n vape!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. I've made one with TFA Orange Cream and a bit of Bavarian Cream, but it's a bit weak on the orange. Might have to try this one. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Nice. I've made one with TFA Orange Cream and a bit of Bavarian Cream, but it's a bit weak on the orange. Might have to try this one. :)
Every orange version I've made tasted weak, including using FA's Orange flavor - but with FA Mandarin, it's just right for me.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What % do you recomend in FA peach single flavor? I use like 15% on TFA stuffs. Want to try some FA stuffs.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
What % do you recomend in FA peach single flavor? I use like 15% on TFA stuffs. Want to try some FA stuffs.

They have two: White Peach and a plain Peach. I don't use them plain, just in recipes. Here's a spreadsheet with recommended standalone percents for FlavourArt flavorings (and other brands - see the tabs at the top): https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr..._hQ6Fu8HdEwwR2dLRUJlVjlabEN1NG1ucktuUVE&gid=0
The grey column is FA's recommendation, when there is one. The yellow column is the average percent for all the people who had an opinion. Looks like they're using the peach flavors standalone at 4-5%. I highly recommend trying 3% first for all FlavourArt fruit flavors! If you overshoot the right percentage, the flavor can actually fade.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried doing a similar with FA orange, and was underwhelmed. Mostly orange tic-tac with something missing. I'm gonna go for it again with the mandarin. Also, I think I used fresh cream, not Vienna.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I tried doing a similar with FA orange, and was underwhelmed. Mostly orange tic-tac with something missing. I'm gonna go for it again with the mandarin. Also, I think I used fresh cream, not Vienna.

I'm underwhelmed with FA Orange, too. But I do like Mandarin! Vienna adds the ice-cream-ish vanilla flavor and sweetness. Good combo!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
... for the 'complicated' version, try adding 1% FA Custard, dropping Vienna Cream to 1%.
FA Custard has a sharp lemon note that's great with Mandarin.
that sounds good. mmmm

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

I like the white peach and peach equally well at 2-3% alone. I recommend just getting both, if you like peach I bet you will like them.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just made this, and I like it! I wasn't as blown away as with your Tic Tacs, but it's a damn fine vape! Gonna try half the bottle with a little Custard (FA) in it as well! :)

I love how smooth it is (even with 18 mg nic) — vaping it all day long for the 3rd day in a row and will stop only because of the scare of getting the vapor's fatigue (as it happend to me after a week of your great orange tic-tac's flavour). Thanks!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
... for the 'complicated' version, try adding 1% FA Custard, dropping Vienna Cream to 1%.
Hey HIC. Do you suppose this would work with 6% capellas strawberry?
edit: Oh hell, Ill try it later tonight and see.

Last edited:

VapesXO

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up a batch of this over the weekend, and I absolutely love it!
I followed the recipe to the tee, mixing a 70% VG / 30% PG, 10ml bottle.

To me, it tastes exactly like my favorite summertime treat; an Orange Creamsicle Bar!
Tangy orange sherbet on the outside, with creamy vanilla ice cream on the inside; just delicious! :D

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for all the great recipies. What is your final pg/vg ratio on what you mix?

MistyMe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It was hotter than blazes here today and I was craving a creamsicle. Truth be told, if I'd had a box of them I would have wanted more than one. Lucky for me, I could just whip up your recipe and enjoy it all afternoon without any extra calories.

I opted for the "complicated" version with FA Custard and it tastes just like the real thing.

Thanks for making my day!

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pretty straight forward. Will have to give it a whirl. Re-tasting everything now that I have a TC mod and a nickel build in my kayfun is taking alot of time up. Temp control put the life back in my KFL's.

I did something similar for summer. Saw it or something similar on Reddit.

3% FA Lime Cold Press
10% TFA Vanilla Swirl (trying to use the stuff up)
1% Sweetener
3% Koolada (I do not recommend going this high with Koolada unless you are a glutton for cold based punishment like I am.)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It was hotter than blazes here today and I was craving a creamsicle. Truth be told, if I'd had a box of them I would have wanted more than one. Lucky for me, I could just whip up your recipe and enjoy it all afternoon without any extra calories.

I opted for the "complicated" version with FA Custard and it tastes just like the real thing.

Thanks for making my day!
I love that this recipe is always popping up. I made it and sent it to a friend the other day :)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
damnit! I don't have vienna cream. :( I got bavarian (TFA), fresh (FA), catalan (FA), and sweet (TFA) cream, but no vienna cream. Will have to give it a whirl with what I got. At least I got the FA mandarin :)

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
damnit! I don't have vienna cream. :( I got bavarian (TFA), fresh (FA), catalan (FA), and sweet (TFA) cream, but no vienna cream. Will have to give it a whirl with what I got. At least I got the FA mandarin :)
I got a 30ml bottle of the stuff the last time I put in an order. Seems like more and more I end up using at least a touch of it in about everything.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm... now I got myself wondering... I made the scone recipe, which calls for vienna cream, so either I subbed something or I do have it. Gonna have to dig through my pile of flavorings and see what's up. Bad thing is, I just made it yesterday but can't remember *laf*

KingKut92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, very new to juice making. I made a 10ml batch today and I'm left a bit wanting. Flavor does not seem that pronounced, here is what I'm working with.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1N1M

Am I doing it wrong? Or am I doing it right and just expecting this to taste like a stewarts creamsicle out of the bottle?

KingKut92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also good to note I'm vaping this on a Horizon Arctic Tank with a Ni200 coil vaping at .33 ohm, 450 F, 30W

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all, very new to juice making. I made a 10ml batch today and I'm left a bit wanting. Flavor does not seem that pronounced, here is what I'm working with.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1N1M

Am I doing it wrong? Or am I doing it right and just expecting this to taste like a stewarts creamsicle out of the bottle?

Post #12 above would be closer to that (3% FA Mandarin, 1% FA Custard, 1% FA Vienna Cream).
or the same with 50% extra flavoring: (4.5% Mandarin, 1.5 custard, 1.5 Vienna)

KingKut92

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Post #12 above would be closer to that (3% FA Mandarin, 1% FA Custard, 1% FA Vienna Cream).
or the same with 50% extra flavoring: (4.5% Mandarin, 1.5 custard, 1.5 Vienna)
Thank you, I'll have to try this out, gotta get some FA Custard tho >.<

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yea the 3% mandarin was way too strong for me personally. I will have to try less. Does the Vienna cream work well with most fruits to make like a strawberry cream? Looking for simple fruit cream Vape. I loved the creamniess of the tiramsu cream. Maybe those three creams would make a good base for fuit/cream combo?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Oh yea the 3% mandarin was way too strong for me personally. I will have to try less. Does the Vienna cream work well with most fruits to make like a strawberry cream? Looking for simple fruit cream Vape. I loved the creamniess of the tiramsu cream. Maybe those three creams would make a good base for fuit/cream combo?

Maybe you want to replace part of it with Orange, which is milder. I like FA Custard with both, and with lots of other fruits. It is creamy-sweet, vanilla-citrus, so it's good with fruits.

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe you want to replace part of it with Orange, which is milder. I like FA Custard with both, and with lots of other fruits. It is creamy-sweet, vanilla-citrus, so it's good with fruits.
Awesome, I'll try custard with strawberry as I have both on the shelf! Thanks for replying, I'm really enjoying my first couple diy experiences and am glad there is are so many helpful people on VU.

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very good as is.
I added about 10 drops of CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (to a 15ml sample) to get a bit more ice cream flavor out of it. Still pretty subtle with a strong mandarin flavor. I may try some orange in it for the next batch. That custard option sounds interesting too.

Would really love to try this..

I'm fairly new to DIY, how do you guys usually steep? shake and vape doesn't work for me- I usually don't get the taste of each flavor or of the juice..

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would really love to try this..

I'm fairly new to DIY, how do you guys usually steep? shake and vape doesn't work for me- I usually don't get the taste of each flavor or of the juice..

I steep all mine for 24hrs min., but some need 3 days, and some need a week or more.

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made up a test batch last night...pretty darn tasty! We'll see what happens when it sits another day or two...

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's so good now the first thing I did with my new scale this morning was whip up another 250ml's. To mix it up I took a cleaned piece of 24 gauge, folded it in half, and twisted about a 1/2" loop on the end. I ran my drill at low-medium speed for maybe a minute and it seemed to work perfectly. I should have enough to keep me busy for a little bit. Thanks again for creating this one!!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Would this work with FA Strawberry or FA Forest Fruit Mix?

Depends what you mean by "work", but I'd personally prefer either of those with FA Custard, if you're adding only 1 flavor.

MeetYourVapers

Member For 4 Years
Depends what you mean by "work", but I'd personally prefer either of those with FA Custard, if you're adding only 1 flavor.
Oh thank you, same ratio?

I've already made your pick your cones recipe with fruitmix/hazelnut and it's pretty good, but I don't like tasting biscuit all day so this looked like something "lighter".

I'm pretty sure I need more fruit flavours though because I can't really taste strawberry anymore.

TheVapingHippie

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking at this recipe and was thinking.
TFA Koolada.
This sould give a little cooling popsicle note if used in very small amounts

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking at this recipe and was thinking.
TFA Koolada.
This sould give a little cooling popsicle note if used in very small amounts

I did this on one of the large batches I made a few weeks ago. I tested it first in one of the unicorn bottles I filled. 1 drop per 10ml gave it a slight cooling sensation, but 2 drops was a bit too much for me. I have been alternating unicorns with and without it. It's great either way IMO.

Liquidlunch

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Simply delicious vape thanks for sharing HiC, I like my flavour quite strong, I found your % perfect for my tastes the Mandarine is really a superb and authentic flavour. Cheers! Must try this combo with some other fruits.

Argusi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm just starting out and had found a more complex recipe that I ordered flavors for (may be your recipe?) and it uses both of these flavors in it. I'm going to give this one a shot too. Thanks for posting it!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm just starting out and had found a more complex recipe that I ordered flavors for (may be your recipe?) and it uses both of these flavors in it. I'm going to give this one a shot too. Thanks for posting it!

You might be thinking of the "Malibu Creamsicle" freebie at my store http://www.hicsmixes.com/freebies.html . It starts with this one and builds on it.

VU Sponsors