Become a Patron!

HIC's DOUBLE RAINBOW

theozricle

Member For 4 Years
All I can say is WOW!
I gave this a mix the only difference from your recipes was .8% INW Raspberry and 1.5% TFA Pineapple.
I have only tried it about an hour after mixing and its fantastic. I am hoping it doesn't change as it ages!
You have some skills HIC I have tried a number of your recipes now but this really floats my boat.
Can you guide me to more of your recipes that I may like if I really like this . I don't mind getting the recipes from your site if they are not here on VU.
Big thanks for this one.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

rueric

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey HIC, I was able to purchase most of the ingredients for this except for one, the Meringue =\
Was hoping to turn this into a minty vape using either Koolada or Extreme Ice.. Couple of questions..

What % of which menthol would you recommend?
Curious how that Vienne Creme would come through mixed in with Menthol.. should be interesting, have you had any experience?
Am I REALLY missing out without the Meringue? It wasn't in stock when I was placing my order.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey HIC, I was able to purchase most of the ingredients for this except for one, the Meringue =\
Was hoping to turn this into a minty vape using either Koolada or Extreme Ice.. Couple of questions..

Curious how that Vienne Creme would come through mixed in with Menthol.. should be interesting, have you had any experience?
Am I REALLY missing out without the Meringue? It wasn't in stock when I was placing my order.
The Meringue seems to be used mainly as a sweetener. So if you do have a sweetener (e.g. Sucralose), you could use it instead.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

If you're using menthol, you'll never miss the Meringue. I always try 0.5% menthol first - but then I don't use it often.

MayBSyko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
only flavor i need is the pineapple, can i sub with TFA pineapple? and at what % if so?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
only flavor i need is the pineapple, can i sub with TFA pineapple? and at what % if so?
The DIYer in post #101 of this thread liked TFA Pineapple here at 1.5%. I haven't used TFA in this one, but it sounds reasonable.

HIC thanks for your awesome mixes, made tonnes of the free ones and bought a couple off your site.

This one sounds awesome but I don’t have pineapple nor do I want it, I really don’t like the flavour. I have a big selection of other FA flavours as lucky for me I live in Bolton UK about 15mins drive from their UK distributor. (I feel for you American guys who have trouble getting hold of their flavours!)

If I was to replace Pineapple in this recipe, what would you recommend as potential substitutes? Many thanks!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This one sounds awesome but I don’t have pineapple nor do I want it, I really don’t like the flavour. I have a big selection of other FA flavours as lucky for me I live in Bolton UK about 15mins drive from their UK distributor. (I feel for you American guys who have trouble getting hold of their flavours!)

If I was to replace Pineapple in this recipe, what would you recommend as potential substitutes? Many thanks!

It's supposed have a rainbow sherbet element, which I've always expected to include pineapple. If you just don't like FA's version, you could use TFA's instead (it's sweeter and "riper" pineapple flavor). If you don't like pineapple in general, it'll sure taste different, but you could use any strong, distinctive fruit flavor you think sounds good. Or...You could just skip the pineapple, taste it, and then decide what other fruit to add.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors