Become a Patron!

HIC's FIVE-STAR FANCY COFFEE (customizable)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC's Five-Star Fancy Coffee recipe: Starbucks-like sweet, creamy, butterscotch coffee - customizable!

1% FlavourArt Vanilla Tahiti
1% FlavourArt Fresh Cream
0.5% - 1% FlavourArt Tiramisu (lighter or bolder coffee flavor)
0.5% FlavourArt Irish Cream
0.5% FlavourArt Butterscotch **

** Don't be afraid to try other flavors instead of Butterscotch, like adding Torrani syrups to your real coffee. Consider Peppermint, Raspberry, Coconut, White Peach, Hazelnut (go light), Walnut with Maple Syrup, etc. For example:

FIVE-STAR MINTY - instead of Butterscotch, use .05-1% FA Peppermint

Last edited:

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been trying a new coffee vape every evening, and this one is great. I used the peppermint and it made for a very different coffee vape and I love it. Thanks for putting up so many options to try because as a noob I've ruined a few things just by thinking "oh that'd be good" LOL.
Tonight I'm going to try Raspberry!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
HIC's Five-Star Fancy Coffee recipe: Starbucks-like sweet, creamy, butterscotch coffee - customizable!

** Don't be afraid to try other flavors instead of Butterscotch, like adding Torrani syrups to your real coffee. Consider Peppermint, Raspberry, Coconut, White Peach, Hazelnut (go light), Walnut with Maple Syrup, etc. For example:

Been meaning to tell you how much I love this coffee recipe. I've tried every combination, but love the hazelnut version with a dash of espresso (I love coffee flavor so I can't help myself☺️). Like you said, this stuff is strong so measure carefully...thanks again for sharing

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Been meaning to tell you how much I love this coffee recipe. I've tried every combination, but love the hazelnut version with a dash of espresso (I love coffee flavor so I can't help myself☺️). Like you said, this stuff is strong so measure carefully...thanks again for sharing

I'm glad it's useful, Luv2vape! After trying a couple variation, did you find yourself eyeballing your flavor collection and a Starbucks menu? That's where lots of my coffee ideas come from. I'm a single-shot coffee drinker, but extra FA Espresso can make it as strong as anyone wants.

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Absolutely been doing that: every time I go. I'm trying to perfect the mocha latte flavoring, but haven't quite nailed it yet. With the holiday season kicking into full swing I'm greeting more into the peppermint version with a tiny bit of holiday spice

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Absolutely been doing that: every time I go. I'm trying to perfect the mocha latte flavoring, but haven't quite nailed it yet. With the holiday season kicking into full swing I'm greeting more into the peppermint version with a tiny bit of holiday spice

If you haven't already seen it, this might give you some ideas: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-irish-mocha.1857/ I have a feeling you'd want a shot of Espresso added there. That one gets the sweetness and smoothness like a Starbucks version.

Peppermint and nutmeg sounds like Christmas to me!

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
Lol, haven't seen that one yet and thankfully have all those flavors now. Will definitely be trying it in the morning with a shot of espresso, of course

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used this recipe substituting the butterscotch for TFA White Chocolate at 5%. Results are pretty good. I may play with upping the White Chocolate to 7%-8% just to see what the noticeable difference in results are though. Overall happy I made this (using HICs recipe as my main resource that is).

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just wanted to express my GRATITUDE! I am new to vaping and new to DIY and I made a batch of this and EVEN I got it right! This is my favorite vape to date!! Thank you for sharing this and all of your recipes here with us!
What shall I mix up next? haha! Seriously, Thank You!

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And just out of curiosity, what do you vape with? I put this on my RDA and started with a low wattage 10, bumped it to 15 and finally settled at 27 and it really brought out the flavor at 27 until i ran it dry. (ouch) I really am enjoying this vape. Thanks again! @HEADINTHECLOUDS

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
And just out of curiosity, what do you vape with? I put this on my RDA and started with a low wattage 10, bumped it to 15 and finally settled at 27 and it really brought out the flavor at 27 until i ran it dry. (ouch) I really am enjoying this vape. Thanks again! @HEADINTHECLOUDS

I just use simple tanks. I'd much rather mess with recipes and new flavors than fiddle with hardware.
FA Tiramisu is a fantastic flavor for coffee fans to build on; I'm glad you like it in here!

Zeu_vapoteuse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great morning vape! Thanks HIC. I will put this in my morning rotation along with the delicious tiramisu cheesecake.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

submoa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just tasted 10ml sample after 5 days steeping. It's well blended, bold and sweet (not much). Giving it 5 stars :). Thank you.

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I just made this using 0.5% on both Irish cream & tiramisu also used FW butterscotch as I like it more, have to say it's very nice indeed, might try the 1% of tiramisu next time with a little FW hazelnut and maybe a little caramel FA.

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I made the Philip rocke clone to try as well that is online lol, have to say it's crap lol, taste nothing like original lol, this is way better coffee vape, hic you should make the Philip rocke one next hint hint ha

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I'm actually think 0.5% tiramisu is more than enough after vaping it a wile ha, it's kinda perfect at that amount in this recipe, it's crazy how 3.5% flavour can be more than enough, what a simple and cheap way to vape good quility juice that's better than a lot of premium £16 bottles IMO,
I'm defiantly going to make this again in a few 15ml batches, going to try one with maple & walnut, one with vanilla bourbon maybe ?, I really like the brandy in Philip rockes which is from the reclaimed barrel, lovely back note in that juice, would FA brandy work in this and what percentage would u recommend to taste it ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I really like the brandy in Philip rockes which is from the reclaimed barrel, lovely back note in that juice, would FA brandy work in this and what percentage would u recommend to taste it ?

FA Brandy is a really authentic boozy flavor - especially right after mixing. As it ages, it mellows, so the amount you use is up to personal preference AND your steeping habits. I say try 1% first, and make it a small batch. If you just want a background accent, 0.5% might do it.

FA Irish Cream and FA Jamaican Rum are also both good with Tiramisu. Both sweeten; Irish Cream also adds creaminess and more chocolate. Go crazy and add a little of both. Then a little Brandy - call it kamikazi tiramisu. :) Never be afraid to go a little crazy; that would be tasty!

VU Sponsors