Become a Patron!

HIC's FIVE-STAR TIRAMONT (creamy vanilla-coffee milkshake)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Five-Star Tiramont recipe: creamy vanilla-coffee milkshake with complex, tasty flavor

1% FlavourArt Tiramisu
0.5% FlavourArt Vanilla Tahiti (other FA vanillas will also work here)
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Maple Syrup
0.5% FA Coconut (also good with Nut Mix if you don't like coconut flavor)
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum
(optional 0.5% FA Espresso for an extra shot of coffee flavor)

While this is delicious right after mixing, as it ages the flavors meld into one of the smoothest, tastiest milkshakes you'll ever vape. You'll taste creamy vanilla, mild coffee, rummy-maple, little hints of coconut (or mixed nuts, if you use it instead) and chocolate. This is one of those that can taste different with each puff, especially as your voltage changes. It sure earns 5 stars from me and my vaping friends. I find it addictive enough to puff on non-stop for hours.

Last edited:

Luv2vape

Member For 4 Years
HIC, I made this last week with an extra shot and let it steep for a week while finished up the Milky Way. Wow, was this worth the wait. It was tasty to begin with, but now all the flavors have melded into a smooth, rich bottle of coffee nirvana. I can't put it down. This is my new favorite coffee. I followed your suggestion and mixed the flavors first in a separate bottle so I could adjust, if needed. Thanks for sharing that as its SO much easier that way. I better mix up another bottle because this will be gone by tomorrow. Lovely!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
can brown sugar work on this one instead of maple syrup maybe?

I think that would taste fine, but it wouldn't be as sweet.
"Tira-mont" = tiramisu + Vermont. It got its name from the maple flavor. :)

CloudyToday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that would taste fine, but it wouldn't be as sweet.
"Tira-mont" = tiramisu + Vermont. It got its name from the maple flavor. :)
i understand, i just don't have maple syrup right now, cept for the stuff in my fridge for sunday pancakes lol :) i'll just wait till my next order on this one which will be soon as i'm almost out of vienna cream already :D

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Five-Star Tiramont recipe: creamy vanilla-coffee milkshake with complex, tasty flavor

1% FlavourArt Tiramisu
0.5% FlavourArt Vanilla Tahiti (other FA vanillas will also work here)
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Maple Syrup
0.5% FA Coconut (also good with Nut Mix if you don't like coconut flavor)
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum
(optional 0.5% FA Espresso for an extra shot of coffee flavor)

While this is delicious right after mixing, as it ages the flavors meld into one of the smoothest, tastiest milkshakes you'll ever vape. You'll taste creamy vanilla, mild coffee, rummy-maple, little hints of coconut (or mixed nuts, if you use it instead) and chocolate. This is one of those that can taste different with each puff, especially as your voltage changes. It sure earns 5 stars from me and my vaping friends. I find it addictive enough to puff on non-stop for hours.
DAMN all youse fockaires, with all the ingredients !!!

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
such language from such a sophisticated person as yourself, lol!
There are lots of tasty recipes that are simpler. How about a complex vape with just 2 ingredients: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-sugary-almond-apple-tart-simple-variations.13178/
Just STOPPIT...ah'm gettin' the hdwe. sorted out...'still need to get a good coil-spinner..mine aren't pretty, could glow a little more evenly..just made my first set tonite...eventually, I might be able to buy ingredients.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone here have experience with TFA maple? I do not have FA, but I do have TFA. I just havnt used it enough to know much about it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Does anyone here have experience with TFA maple? I do not have FA, but I do have TFA. I just havnt used it enough to know much about it.
FA Maple Syrup helps sweeten this. TFA Maple is reasonable maple flavor, but it isn't as sweet. If you use it (same percent should do) you might want to add another sweet 0.5% something along with it, like butterscotch, caramel, or marshmallow.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA Maple Syrup helps sweeten this. TFA Maple is reasonable maple flavor, but it isn't as sweet. If you use it (same percent should do) you might want to add another sweet 0.5% something along with it, like butterscotch, caramel, or marshmallow.
Thank you, I'll do this.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I did that. The tfa maple wasnt showing up to the party, so I increased it to 1% (from .5%).
Now its awesome, Im going to make a big batch for my morning vapes.
Thanks HIC

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made this two days ago. This is really good. I like the sweetness on the exhale. Perfect maple and rum.

Of course, I always go a little too heavy on the tiramisu. When will I learn. Funny thing is I thought about as I was making it.

VU Sponsors