Become a Patron!

HIC's GIRL SCOUT THIN MINT COOKIES

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While MamaJ's is near and dear to our hearts, with TFA in there, you'll need to go to another excellent vendor, Bull City Vapor which can fulfill all your needs for this recipe and more at a reasonable cost. Stellar service is just icing on the cake of your day! :)

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet ty I'll have to look in to it
ordered all the stuff from bullcityvapors so cant go wrong with that site and shipping is pretty fast usually get orders within a few days. have made this one afew times and while the flavorings are very good would suggest getting some extra cotton if you dont already have some tends to gum up coils alittle faster than normal

ordered all the stuff from bullcityvapors so cant go wrong with that site and shipping is pretty fast usually get orders within a few days. have made this one afew times and while the flavorings are very good would suggest getting some extra cotton if you dont already have some tends to gum up coils alittle faster than normal
Yep already have some never made this befor is it really good?

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep already have some never made this befor is it really good?
for me its not an every day vape but then again im not a huge fan of chocolate flavors. the mix does have a very good taste tho. in my opinion it was worth it to order the flavorings and to mix it up. will definatly make it again in the future but might add a alcohol flavor to it for the holidays to mix it up a bit

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Mixed up a 15ml of this and damn! Vaping it right now it is almost perfect, i cant tell if i should nix a little of the cocoa or not. It gunks up my coils ultra quick, and possibly a little less peppermint but thats just me :) Plus with these same flavors are used in your cocoa cookies recipe!! Back to the mixing table lol

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just mixed this up, pretty good shake and vape but I think the chocolate has to steep a bit and maybe the Vienna cream

TMFR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I finally made this recipe and it really does taste just like Thin Mints. I enjoyed the novelty of it but for my taste buds breathing Thin Mints all day wasnt for me..lol but your recipe is definitely on point! Thanks @HeadInClouds !

formernuke

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been meaning to mix this for months now (too many recipes; too little time) and finally got around to it tonight.

I love Girl Scout Thin Mints, but they've been cut from my diet for years due to diabetes (along with all the other baked goods I used to eat without a care). This is a great, great substitute for those delicious little cookies. HIC, thank you so much.
Right there with you, October 30, 2013 routine annual physical. I've got it well controled but not allowed my favorites any more.

As a shake and vape how long does it keep good flavor for?

Looks like it tends to gum up coils as well has anyone figured out how to prevent that?
While MamaJ's is near and dear to our hearts, with TFA in there, you'll need to go to another excellent vendor, Bull City Vapor which can fulfill all your needs for this recipe and more at a reasonable cost. Stellar service is just icing on the cake of your day! :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In my opinion, yes it would. I actually like CAP Peppermint better than FA. CAP is a little sweeter and has a nicer peppermint taste.
Thanks! Any recommendations on a percentage? My understanding is the cap flavor is stronger and can be harsh, 1.5% doesn't seem like a lot but can possibly mute the other flavors.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Against better judgement I left of a bottle of this steeping at the back of the cupboard for 3 months

Ages really damn well ...look at that colour haha
The peppermint has faded now but damn this is a nice vape the chocolate has really mellowed down tastes like a cup of cadburys hot chocolate ! Delicious

Bet my coils aren’t gonna last long using this :) so worth it

4C0F5A16-D4C4-42C6-900F-16B4F7C1CBD7.jpeg

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Against better judgement I left of a bottle of this steeping at the back of the cupboard for 3 months

Ages really damn well ...look at that colour haha
The peppermint has faded now but damn this is a nice vape the chocolate has really mellowed down tastes like a cup of cadburys hot chocolate ! Delicious

Bet my coils aren’t gonna last long using this :) so worth it

View attachment 98354

That looks like it would go killer with my coffee this morning. I enjoy mint chocolate chip only in the mornings, but I like it a looooot then. I would enjoy a mellower mint I think, this recipe sounds lovely.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That looks like it would go killer with my coffee this morning. I enjoy mint chocolate chip only in the mornings, but I like it a looooot then. I would enjoy a mellower mint I think, this recipe sounds lovely.

I’m partial (maye understatement addicted is probably a better description) to HICs silky vanilla mint I really like the vanilla bourbon in it...that one definately is shake and vape is better fresher

VU Sponsors