Become a Patron!

HIC's HEART OF ANDES (silky vanilla-mint)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got to tell you HIC. I just had some pulled pork with black beans and rice(yeah, I can cook baby) followed by some fine Heart Of The Andes. This is a GOOD DAY Chef.:)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have been looking for a good minty vape! Don't have fa marshmallow would tfa work

I think 1.5% of TFA (plain, not toasted) Marshmallow would work pretty well in place of the 1% FA. Also see post #17 in this thread.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great mix. I've been using vanilla classic and like it. Now I have vanilla bourbon to try in my next batch.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't wait to try this. I actually have all the flavors, first time ever...just need to delay gratification because I have a ton of test mixes just waiting to be vaped. For th sure this will be mixed later this week.

SirErick

Member For 4 Years
Spot on! I added 3% chocolate and 2% Cocoa and my wife who does not vape said it smells like those mints from "Olive Garden". They give out Andes chocolate:)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed this up using FA Vanilla bourbon and the VB is much better in this mix over vanilla classic. I've been craving a minty vape lately because my taste buds have been fried the last few days and this hit the spot. My taste buds thank you and said to tell you Hi.

i love andes mint! this is my adv for andes (ALL FW):

8% creme de mint
8% mocha
6-7% bavarian
spot on!

or york peppermint patty:
10% peppermint
10% mocha

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've added these ingredients to my flavor list and can't wait to try this out! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe HIC. :)

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Heart of Andes recipe: smooth vanilla-mint, like the center of Andes' Mints candy

2% FA Peppermint
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon (Classic will work okay, but Vanilla Bourbon's better here)
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Marshmallow

Shake 'n vape! Velvety smooth immediately, with awesome vapor clouds. This can replace any Creme de Menthe flavoring, either standalone or in recipes. It's bold flavoring, so if you prefer light flavors, make this half-strength.
I really wish you would stop making me buy more flavors, hic.

Just kidding, this looks good. I might have to switch the mint flavor and drop the % a lot otherwise I only taste mint, but I'll get it mixed up and try it out.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping this right now, added these ingredients to my last order and it is fantastic. Silky, vanilla, and minty. Spot on with each flavor, loving the vanilla bourbon kick. Definitely an adv. :p

Love this and the creamsicles. I'm glad I went ahead and made 30ml batches of each. I think I'll need to make 60mls next time tho.

Thanks for another wonderful recipe HIC, really appreciate them. Beginning to love FA flavors now. ;)

HIC's Heart of Andes recipe: smooth vanilla-mint, like the center of Andes' Mints candy

2% FA Peppermint
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon (Classic will work okay, but Vanilla Bourbon's better here)
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Marshmallow

Shake 'n vape! Velvety smooth immediately, with awesome vapor clouds. This can replace any Creme de Menthe flavoring, either standalone or in recipes. It's bold flavoring, so if you prefer light flavors, make this half-strength.
Ive just discovered this site and i must say im really cant wait for my flavours to arrive to try this 1. thanks

decssiz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made this one last night. Did not have marshmallow so did it with caramel. Does not seem quite right to me. I'm thinking of adding some Koolada to it and maybe some sweetener.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I made this one last night. Did not have marshmallow so did it with caramel. Does not seem quite right to me. I'm thinking of adding some Koolada to it and maybe some sweetener.

I hope you'll add Marshmallow to your DIY flavors. It's a really useful flavor. Here it's both a sweetener and a "blender" that makes the rest taste smooth; I'd sure miss it if I left it out of this recipe.

decssiz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope you'll add Marshmallow to your DIY flavors. It's a really useful flavor. Here it's both a sweetener and a "blender" that makes the rest taste smooth; I'd sure miss it if I left it out of this recipe.
Oh it is going to be in my next order. I'm vaping Kilo Marshmallow Crisp right now and while I don't care for it much I can see how the sweetness and creaminess of the marshmallow would work in other things. It almost has a fluffy mouth feel to it.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2% FA Peppermint
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Marshmallow
This is absolutely delicious - thanks for sharing, HIC! :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
HIC this is amazing been hunkering for a new minty recipe for ages being your white tic tic flavour is my all time fav think this is as good as that! wow went with the vanilla bourbon as written

ADV for me right here subtle not too overpowering everything just works together straight shake and vape really is a silky smooth vape!

Thanks buddy yet again your name is in my recipe book lol

Made your thin mint cookies today as well gonna try that next lol

2% FA Peppermint
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% FA Marshmallow

I'm new to DIY and this was in the first round of recipes I mixed up. It is my favorite of the group, by far. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes. Your knowledge and experience have helped me beyond words. It tastes *exactly* like Andes candy, without the chocolate. I've already mixed up a larger batch.

VU Sponsors