Become a Patron!

HIC's HOMEVAPE CHEESECAKE

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Homevape Cheesecake recipe: plain cheesecake filling (no crust and no 'custard note' ingredients)

2% FlavourArt Vienna Cream
2% FlavourArt Catalan Cream
1% FlavourArt Custard
0.75% The Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine ( https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx )
0.5% FlavourArt Caramel

This is the flavor of plain cheesecake filling - no crust, no toppings, and no diacetyl or substitutes you might not want to vape. It's very tasty all by itself, but I usually use it as an ingredient to create custom cheesecake flavors (like lemon-ginger cheesecake with gingersnap crust.) If you want to make your own, keep reading...

To make your own roughly 6ml bottle of Homevape Cheesecake flavoring:
2 ml FlavourArt Vienna Cream
2 ml FlavourArt Catalan Cream
1 ml FlavourArt Custard
0.75 ml The Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine (can get it here: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx
0.5 ml FlavourArt Caramel

Use this in place of any other cheesecake flavoring. Remember it is just the filling flavor. It would be used as a single-flavor at 6%, so you'd use about 3-4% of this with 2%-5% of your crust and/or topping flavors. Totally custom cheesecake vapes, yeah!

Would you please consider sharing this on Eliquid recipes? I know a lot of people are looking for a "clean" cheesecake and you've done it perfectly.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Would you please consider sharing this on Eliquid recipes? I know a lot of people are looking for a "clean" cheesecake and you've done it perfectly.

Yep, someone already copied it there. They either made a little mistake, or the program can't handle "0.75%" in a recipe. LOL
They did at least link here, so people can find this thread with the right figures and these notes and comments. ;)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, someone already copied it there. They either made a little mistake, or the program can't handle "0.75%" in a recipe. LOL
They did at least link here, so people can find this thread with the right figures and these notes and comments. ;)
That's what makes you awsome!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
So I just busted out a bottle of this I made on 1/25/2016 using this base plus 2% Cheesecake Graham Crust and .75% FA Rasberry and WOW! It is disgustingly delicious. Most definitely an ADV being put in rotation. Recommend this version without a doubt, thanks HIC!

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been sitting on this recipe for a while... Catalian Cream is gonna hit my door (along with a whole bunch of others) tomorrow, so I guess its time to dig her up and make some cheesecake!

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've made this recipe up now as it is and as the concentrate I'm a bit confused to how to make the crust I have apple pie and cookie will these do? I was thinking of a strawberry cheesecake and I've tried the New York cheesecake for a beard clone but didn't like it at all. Sorry to be a bit thick today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used apple pie for my crust. Worked well. Can't think of the exact %s off the top of my head but somewhere between .5-1% apple pie and 3-4% strawberry. Let it steep a week or so.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used apple pie for my crust. Worked well. Can't think of the exact %s off the top of my head but somewhere between .5-1% apple pie and 3-4% strawberry. Let it steep a week or so.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Thanks will try that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laura

Member For 4 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Homevape Cheesecake recipe: plain cheesecake filling (no crust and no 'custard note' ingredients)

2% FlavourArt Vienna Cream
2% FlavourArt Catalan Cream
1% FlavourArt Custard
0.75% The Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine ( https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx )
0.5% FlavourArt Caramel

This is the flavor of plain cheesecake filling - no crust, no toppings, and no diacetyl or substitutes you might not want to vape. It's very tasty all by itself, but I usually use it as an ingredient to create custom cheesecake flavors (like lemon-ginger cheesecake with gingersnap crust.) If you want to make your own, keep reading...

1 ml FlavourArt Custard
0.75 ml The Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine (can get it here: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx

Use this in place of any other cheesecake flavoring. Remember it is just the filling flavor. It would be used as a single-flavor at 6%, so you'd use about 3-4% of this with 2%-5% of your crust and/or topping flavors. Totally custom cheesecake vapes, yeah!
I am looking for that heavy dense feeling of a real cheesecake, is there something you can suggest Im stumped. Ive made your cheesecake filling and it's awesome just looking for that heavy feeling

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I am looking for that heavy dense feeling of a real cheesecake, is there something you can suggest Im stumped.

I think you're looking for TFA Cheesecake (not Cheesecake Graham Crust) or Capella New York Cheesecake. If someone who enjoys either/both of those says otherwise, ignore me - those are not flavorings I personally enjoy or use, but many do.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if FA Yogurt would add some cheese vibe to the recipe of HIC.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have this mixed up at 6%. I want to make a Lemon Cheesecake, should I make a separate bottle of, let's say,
3% Fa Lemon Sicily
1% Fa Apple Pie
.5% Fa Cookie
Then combine? Should I add Fa Lime Cold Pressed? Hmmm....

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have this mixed up at 6%. I want to make a Lemon Cheesecake, should I make a separate bottle of, let's say,
3% Fa Lemon Sicily
1% Fa Apple Pie
.5% Fa Cookie
Then combine? Should I add Fa Lime Cold Pressed? Hmmm....
Help anyone? Pretty please.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Help anyone? Pretty please.

Oh, I thought you were just pondering possibilities, not really asking. Sorry about that.
So if you already have this at 6%, why not just add 0.5% each of Apple Pie & Cookie (I assume your crust flavor) and then, oh, 2% Lemon. 9% total might be a little high, but it's not outrageous. I wouldn't go a full 1% on Apple Pie unless you want lots&lots of crust flavor.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I thought you were just pondering possibilities, not really asking. Sorry about that.
So if you already have this at 6%, why not just add 0.5% each of Apple Pie & Cookie (I assume your crust flavor) and then, oh, 2% Lemon. 9% total might be a little high, but it's not outrageous. I wouldn't go a full 1% on Apple Pie unless you want lots&lots of crust flavor.
Thanks so much! :blowkiss: What would I do without you?:blowkiss:

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it's really up to you. if you have this mix set up at 6% in a bottle, go ahead and add the toppings to it. I usually just mix a one-shot flavor of the cheesecake, and mix in a separate bottle, so I can adjust percentages easier.

As for the choice of toppings, adding the lime will probably give you a key-lime type vape, which will be good. I would suggest cutting down on the lemon, and add 1-1.5% lime. I think too much citrus will take away from the cheesecake flavor, so don't go too heavy on the toppings. Even smaller percentages should be easy to detect in this mix, and add flavor while not overpowering the taste of the main profile, which is the cheesecake.

It's all dependent on your personal taste too. Don't be afraid to start low, and add more later if the flavor isn't enough for you. Just play around with it a bit and you'll find what works best for you.

Edit: Beat me to it, well, hope Mine helps out as well.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's really up to you. if you have this mix set up at 6% in a bottle, go ahead and add the toppings to it. I usually just mix a one-shot flavor of the cheesecake, and mix in a separate bottle, so I can adjust percentages easier.

As for the choice of toppings, adding the lime will probably give you a key-lime type vape, which will be good. I would suggest cutting down on the lemon, and add 1-1.5% lime. I think too much citrus will take away from the cheesecake flavor, so don't go too heavy on the toppings. Even smaller percentages should be easy to detect in this mix, and add flavor while not overpowering the taste of the main profile, which is the cheesecake.

It's all dependent on your personal taste too. Don't be afraid to start low, and add more later if the flavor isn't enough for you. Just play around with it a bit and you'll find what works best for you.

Edit: Beat me to it, well, hope Mine helps out as well.
Much appreciated!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For next time on a new batch would I do:
6% HIC's Homemade Cheesecake
.5% Fa Apple Pie
.5% Fa Cookie
2% Fa Lemon Sicily
Or would the percentages be different?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For next time on a new batch would I do:
6% HIC's Homemade Cheesecake
.5% Fa Apple Pie
.5% Fa Cookie
2% Fa Lemon Sicily
Or would the percentages be different?

That would indeed be exactly the same, so that's what you'd make if you like the additions.

Sadly I'm unable to make the 6ml option. Can anyone recommend me possible flavorings and there percentages to spice up the recipe a bit?

Strawberries, caramels, chocolates etc.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow, just wow! Definitely a cheesecake taste. I'm tinkering with this and bilberry, tried the gingersnap crust (AMAZING!!!), gonna try with zeppola next, might do lemon or strawberry in that one.

-Kingboomer

Munkz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What am I doing wrong HIC? :(

I'm very new to DIY and I've felt like I've wasted monies on my starter kit without the extensive research before purchasing.
I bought a kit that came with a 500ml bottle VG and a PG, syringes and 6 TPA concentrates. I also purchased a 50mg nic from the same site.

My first few batches were nothing special. so with further research I came across HIC's highly rated recipes.

I decided to buy 15 FA concentrates and a few TPA that were required for these recipes. 70 HDPE bottles and a scale as I was fed up with cleaning syringes.
My delivery arrived and I was so excited to go home and finally mix up some good juices.
Following the recipes exact. I was so underwhelmed with the flavour. I’ve read before that your taste is very sensitive and you prefer your juices light however I’m pretty sure I am not tasting what everyone else here is tasting.

I mixed 3% Homemade cheesecake with 4% FA Strawberry, 3mg nic, 70/30 vgpg.
I feel like I should be tasting something creamy and like strawberry milk. Something very very similar to a strawberry cheesecake but all I’m tasting is what I can only assume to be is Acetyl Pyrazine.

I decided to make your key lime cheesecake instead.
1% Vienna Cream
2% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
0.5% Lime Cold-Pressed
I am still not tasting anything creamy and amazing.

I’ve tried another 2 recipes that you created. Creamsicle, Strawberry Lemonade. Both with and without nicotine.
Without nicotine the flavour is quite plain.
With nicotine the first few hours taste better but the next day it feels harsh. I get like a plain dry mouth kind of taste. What is this?? :mad::mad:

Hopefully you could advise me where I am going wrong with DIY.
  • Are my expectations too high? Should I not be expecting to vape something similar to what I would purchase from the shops?

• Could it be my PG and VG base? Do they taste different from different retailers?

• Am I just not patient enough and I have to steep everything for a few days? I just can’t imagine how much difference it will make since I don’t taste anything.

• Is my Nic rubbish or am I not calculating this correct? I used an online ejuice calculator that stated for me to get 3mg in my 10ml bottle. Using my 50mg concentrate I should use 0.6ml
FYI. Im using the Smok Alien with big baby beast. Testing in-between 50-70 watts.

Very appreciate your help HIC or anyone else’s. :)
I don’t want to give up on DIY just yet and I don’t want to pump more money into it without knowing what I’m doing wrong.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
With nicotine the first few hours taste better but the next day it feels harsh. I get like a plain dry mouth kind of taste. What is this?? :mad::mad:

Hopefully you could advise me where I am going wrong with DIY.
  • Are my expectations too high? Should I not be expecting to vape something similar to what I would purchase from the shops?

• Could it be my PG and VG base? Do they taste different from different retailers?

• Am I just not patient enough and I have to steep everything for a few days? I just can’t imagine how much difference it will make since I don’t taste anything.

• Is my Nic rubbish or am I not calculating this correct? I used an online ejuice calculator that stated for me to get 3mg in my 10ml bottle. Using my 50mg concentrate I should use 0.6ml
FYI. Im using the Smok Alien with big baby beast. Testing in-between 50-70 watts.

Those figures calculate to 3 mg/ml nic. Assuming that's the strength you wanted, this can help you identify the problem when nothing is tasting right: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/finding-the-problem-when-your-diy-tastes-bad.88262/. It assumes your hardware is fine, that your non-DIY stuff still tastes fine with your current/new setup.

No, your expectations are not too high. You should be able to DIY mixes you like at least as much as what you buy at the shops. That's the whole idea!

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those figures calculate to 15 mg/ml nic. Assuming that's the strength you wanted, this can help you identify the problem when nothing is tasting right: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/finding-the-problem-when-your-diy-tastes-bad.88262/. It assumes your hardware is fine, that your non-DIY stuff still tastes fine with your current/new setup.

No, your expectations are not too high. You should be able to DIY mixes you like at least as much as what you buy at the shops. That's the whole idea!
I think he wanted 3mg nicotine.

Munkz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for your swift response HIC. Yup 3mg/ml is what I was aiming for. That is the standard sold in the shops right?

Thanks for the link too I'm gonna need to experiment with the nic, vg & pg tonight. Didn't know they could be different.
Grr feels like nothing I purchased from makemyvape.co.uk is any good. :mad:

I feel like I need to invest in a RDA if I want to keep testing and experimenting. Is that the norm for everyone too?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for your swift response HIC. Yup 3mg/ml is what I was aiming for. That is the standard sold in the shops right?

Thanks for the link too I'm gonna need to experiment with the nic, vg & pg tonight. Didn't know they could be different.
Grr feels like nothing I purchased from makemyvape.co.uk is any good. :mad:

I feel like I need to invest in a RDA if I want to keep testing and experimenting. Is that the norm for everyone too?

Most shops offer a range of nic strengths, along with no nic. I'd say most would offer 3mg strength, but there is no "standard" figure. Whatever you've been vaping sure should state the nicotine content somewhere on the bottle!

There sure are differences in different nic, less so with different pg and vg, but if any of those has a problem, it will ruin ALL your mixes.

Hardware is 100% personal preference! Whatever you're using, you'll find someone else here who thinks you've chosen the very best, and someone else who thinks you're nuts.

Munkz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok. I've finished the testing my base liquids and came to the conclusion.

VG: Not much taste to it, just lots of clouds. maybe subtle subtle sweetness but i'm happy with that.
PG: Has a subtle weird taste to it. Not particularly bad but not something I could keep vaping on its own.
VG+PG+Nic: Nic feels very strong. mixed it at 3mg/ml but it definitely taste much much stronger/harsher. Double checked my calculations were correct with my 50mg bottle.

I think i definitely will be purchasing a new Nic.

HIC I know you're from the US but i'm sure you've been asked this plenty of times before.
Do you you where the best place for me to purchase nice clean Nic from UK?
If you also know a supplier from UK that sells nice PG&VG too that would be great.

Many thanks!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok. I've finished the testing my base liquids and came to the conclusion.

VG: Not much taste to it, just lots of clouds. maybe subtle subtle sweetness but i'm happy with that.
PG: Has a subtle weird taste to it. Not particularly bad but not something I could keep vaping on its own.
VG+PG+Nic: Nic feels very strong. mixed it at 3mg/ml but it definitely taste much much stronger/harsher. Double checked my calculations were correct with my 50mg bottle.

I think i definitely will be purchasing a new Nic.

HIC I know you're from the US but i'm sure you've been asked this plenty of times before.
Do you you where the best place for me to purchase nice clean Nic from UK?
If you also know a supplier from UK that sells nice PG&VG too that would be great.

Many thanks!
Check out this thread for UK stuff.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/uk-diy-ers.192437/

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It could be you might not be shaking your nic. (or flavours) well enough before (and after) mixing.

Ron
---
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney

Munkz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the tip @RonJS . I definitely wasn't shaking the Nic as I was a bit afraid of handling it.
I've remade it once again shaking the nic and flavour. I again shook the bottle for around 1 minute and letting it steep. Just curious how long does everyone steep this Homevape cheesecake before vaping?

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1 ml FlavourArt Custard

Been fruitlessly searching for diketone-free Cheesecake ingredients. Will definitely give this a shot. Can I sub two ingredients this way?

2 ml Vienna Cream (FA)
2 ml Catalan Cream (FA)
1 ml Vanilla Custard V2 (Cap) <-- sub to avoid 'lemon-lime' hints of FA Custard
0.75 ml Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
0.5 ml Butterscotch (FA) <--- sub

Thanks a meg for sharing!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Been fruitlessly searching for diketone-free Cheesecake ingredients. Will definitely give this a shot. Can I sub two ingredients this way?

2 ml Vienna Cream (FA)
2 ml Catalan Cream (FA)
1 ml Vanilla Custard V2 (Cap) <-- sub to avoid 'lemon-lime' hints of FA Custard
0.75 ml Flavor Apprentice Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
0.5 ml Butterscotch (FA) <--- sub

Thanks a meg for sharing!

The flavor profile of Capella VC is very different than the flavor profile of FA Custard, so I'd say the result would surely miss the target I was aiming for. That doesn't mean you won't like it, so don't let it stop you from trying if it sounds good to you.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The flavor profile of Capella VC is very different than the flavor profile of FA Custard, so I'd say the result would surely miss the target I was aiming for. That doesn't mean you won't like it, so don't let it stop you from trying if it sounds good to you.

Agree. Capella VC has a radically different profile. Was trying to cheap-out a bit. Will get FA Custard. Thank you for the quick reply.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree. Capella VC has a radically different profile. Was trying to cheap-out a bit. Will get FA Custard. Thank you for the quick reply.

Cap VC is the most widely used custard in the vaping community because it's good. Its price has nothing to do with its popularity. FA Custard is good also, but very different. When a recipe by a good mixer calls for a specific brand, it's what they mean. You can sub anything you want, but it won't be the same. I use Vienna Cream instead of TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream all the time, and it's quite tasty.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Cap VC is the most widely used custard in the vaping community because it's good. Its price has nothing to do with its popularity.

Capella's VC is not inexpensive. By 'cheaping-out' I meant limiting the number of flavors in my stash and using subs whenever possible (e.g, Butterscotch whenever Caramel is called for). Being able to create a cheescake stone from existing ingredients is another way to save.

Btw, Capella now has NY Cheesecake V2 (diketone-free); not yet widely available in Canada.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Just created a small MaxVG shake and vape batch (only subbed Caramel with FA Butterscotch). Overall, very delicate with 'no custard' notes. Sweet, distinct corn chip hints, very mild cream, faint raisin notes. No cheese flavors detected ... was that intended?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Just created a small MaxVG shake and vape batch (only subbed Caramel with FA Butterscotch). Overall, very delicate with 'no custard' notes. Sweet, distinct corn chip hints, very mild cream, faint raisin notes. No cheese flavors detected ... was that intended?

and 24 hours ago you wrote:
...Was trying to cheap-out a bit. Will get FA Custard...

If you omit a major ingredient & sub for a minor one, of course it won't taste as intended. I have never heard anyone describe "raisin" in any of the flavors used, but maybe you've found a way to create raisin flavor using butterscotch. The vape world could use an alternative to TFA Raisin, so keep good notes as you experiment.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If you omit a major ingredient & sub for a minor one, of course it won't taste as intended. I have never heard anyone describe "raisin" in any of the flavors used, but maybe you've found a way to create raisin flavor using butterscotch. The vape world could use an alternative to TFA Raisin, so keep good notes as you experiment.

Was so excited to try 'shake and vape' aspect of recipe, I drove out and and bought FA Custard yesterday. Only FA Caramel was subbed with FA Butterscotch.

At 16W to 18W everything blurs and I briefly perceive a cheesecake base; thereafter, the FA Custard component (bright and citrus notes) reasserts itself. I suspect the Catalan Creme interactions with Vienna Creme is likely the source of raisin notes.

To surface distinct cheese notes, will try adding some TFA DX Sweet Cream (which 'unfortunately' loses its cheese notes as it steeps) ... worth a try ... keeping notes.

Again, thanks for the quick response.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was so excited to try 'shake and vape' aspect of recipe, I drove out and and bought FA Custard yesterday. Only FA Caramel was subbed with FA Butterscotch.

At 16W to 18W everything blurs and I briefly perceive a cheesecake base; thereafter, the FA Custard component (bright and citrus notes) reasserts itself. I suspect the Catalan Creme interactions with Vienna Creme is likely the source of raisin notes.

To surface distinct cheese notes, will try adding some TFA DX Sweet Cream (which 'unfortunately' loses its cheese notes as it steeps) ... worth a try ... keeping notes.

Again, thanks for the quick response.

Shake and Vape is purely subjective. I've found with HIC's recipes that I let them all sit for two days minimum. Some flavors need more time, for me, to mature. Such as Tiramisu and Joy. There were a couple of recipes that I thought weren't good at all but he told me to wait. I did and they turned out to be great. Some folks can vape anything at anytime. In time, you'll learn what works for you.

Also, I don't know if you've read this, but HIC is a sensitive bugger. His taste buds could be used as an early warning system in a chemical plant. Note the flavoring percentages of his recipes, almost all in single digits. I've found that most of them work for me as well, but a few I've had to raise anywhere from 30-50% to get more from them. That's why you should always make 10ml at first.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Shake and Vape is purely subjective. I've found with HIC's recipes that I let them all sit for two days minimum. Some flavors need more time, for me, to mature. Such as Tiramisu and Joy. There were a couple of recipes that I thought weren't good at all but he told me to wait. I did and they turned out to be great. Some folks can vape anything at anytime. In time, you'll learn what works for you.

Also, I don't know if you've read this, but HIC is a sensitive bugger. His taste buds could be used as an early warning system in a chemical plant. Note the flavoring percentages of his recipes, almost all in single digits. I've found that most of them work for me as well, but a few I've had to raise anywhere from 30-50% to get more from them. That's why you should always make 10ml at first.

Vaping, per se, is quite subjective ... more so, for flavor chasers like myself. HIC's artistry and passion is unparalleled and legendary ... no argument there.

Finding what works with diketone-free ingredients is daunting. Btw, Tiramisu is no longer available from FA website; many flavors were pulled and are awaiting 'DAP-free' reformulation.

Cheers.

VU Sponsors