HIC's IRISH MOCHA

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Irish Mocha recipe: hot chocolate with a little shot of Irish coffee

1.5% FlavourArt Cocoa
1.5% The Flavor Apprentice Cheesecake Graham Crust (not their plain Cheesecake flavor!)
0.75% FlavourArt Irish Cream
0.75% FlavourArt Chocolate
0.75% FlavourArt Vienna Cream

Mix well. Good right away, better the next day.

This is sweet hot chocolate - a tasty milk chocolate version. You will not taste the cheesecake. It all just blends to create hot chocolate; mild coffee from the Irish Cream comes through to make it mocha.

Last edited:

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

1.5% FlavourArt Cocoa
1.5% The Flavor Apprentice Cheesecake Graham Crust (not their plain Cheesecake flavor!)

This is sweet hot chocolate - a tasty milk chocolate version. You will not taste the cheesecake. It all just blends to create hot chocolate; mild coffee from the Irish Cream comes through to make it mocha.
Oh my...... this sounds like what I've been looking for. Good things DO come to those who wait. THANK YOU! :)

Sickboy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see your recipes here HIC... hope you post "HIC's Spicy Cookie Lab" for some folks to enjoy and experiment with over here.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Good to see your recipes here HIC... hope you post "HIC's Spicy Cookie Lab" for some folks to enjoy and experiment with over here.

:) It's already here: http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rsnaps-molasses-crinkles-lebkuchen-more.1960/ Nice of you to remember it!

I think I've gotten all my ECF recipes Underground now. I'm waiting on one (Bohemian Cobbler) to see how it works with FA Blackberry, but other than that, shouldn't be any need to go my old blog over there.

P.S. New stuff will be here only.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excellent Vape once again Hic. I mixed it for two Mocha drinkers in the house. They loved it. I took the liberty of doubling the entire recipie. Fantastic.

I also did a third mix with no Irish Cream ( Im not a coffee lover as you know) ...... Perfect Sweet Hot Chocolate. No Marshmallows needed ;)

Thanks again Buddy.

Verified Badass Vape !

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I also did a third mix with no Irish Cream ( Im not a coffee lover as you know) ...... Perfect Sweet Hot Chocolate. No Marshmallows needed ;) .. Verified Badass Vape !

Thanks, Tball! (go ahead, add marshmallows...you know you want to)

You can probably guess what I added to mine last time - I replaced Irish Cream with NF organic ginger! lol - it's pretty darned tasty!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, Tball! (go ahead, add marshmallows...you know you want to)

You can probably guess what I added to mine last time - I replaced Irish Cream with NF organic ginger! lol - it's pretty darned tasty!
Ha ha !! Oh my. , that does sound tasty......, and I got the "special ginger" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

1.5% FlavourArt Cocoa

Will Capella

1.5% FlavourArt Cocoa

Hi HIc, will Capella pralines and cream work as the chocolate ?, love your recipes, been mixing five years now, but iv never mixed coffee vapes or chocolate vapes in that time be leave it or not, so these flavours are new to me and I'm always willing to learn new things and new flavour combinations, I'm lucky to be in the UK and have good access to flavour art flavours and never have to worry about them being out of stock ha, cheers buddy

Hi HIC, as far as i can see from people that have your recipes over eliquid recipes website thay are using 70/30 PGVG so i guess your % in flavours are ok for thar racio but i vape 40/60 PGVG so can i double the %s in every recipe? i'm asking but i do not believe in that solution because double flavours is not always that linear

Thank you

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
will Capella pralines and cream work as the chocolate ?, love your recipes, been mixing five years now, but iv never mixed coffee vapes or chocolate vapes in that time be leave it or not, so these flavours are new to me and I'm always willing to learn new things and new flavour combinations, I'm lucky to be in the UK and have good access to flavour art flavours and never have to worry about them being out of stock ha, cheers buddy

Cocoa does the "heavy lifting" for chocolate-y flavor here, so if you do include Cocoa, a sub for chocolate might work fine.
My first reaction was that Pralines and Cream is not even close to chocolate, but that kind of nutty-sweet flavor isn't totally out of place. If you like that flavoring, give it a shot! If you do, please let us know how it turns out.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hi HIC, as far as i can see from people that have your recipes over eliquid recipes website thay are using 70/30 PGVG so i guess your % in flavours are ok for thar racio but i vape 40/60 PGVG so can i double the %s in every recipe? i'm asking but i do not believe in that solution because double flavours is not always that linear

The difference between 70/30 and 40/60 in your nic base shouldn't require any changes in flavoring percents on any recipe, in my opinion.
I personally use max-VG (with a little water to thin).
Here's a tip for mixing flavorings just once, so you can make a batch any strength you want: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/

GingerVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all!
I have been lurking for a while now, time to be bold and start contributing!
This recipe sounds great, HIC, I should have FA Irish Cream by the end of the week, and I will miss up a batch as soon as I can.
I want to thank you, HIC, for all the work you do with these flavors. It is a boon to have someone so knowledgeable and trustworthy available! For that matter, all of the folks here are great sources of inspiration and information!
I love mixing, I have a chemistry background, and enjoy vaping, a match made in heaven!
Thanks to everyone here, I have started to experiment a bit myself. I will post when I have "discovered" something unique.
Again, thanks for all you do, HIC!
(I am on your mailing list, and have bought most of your recipes, too! Awesome!)
And a big shout out to Mamma J's for such great service, and carrying HIC'S "ready made" flavors! Strawberry Malt and Lemon Soda rock!

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapatalk.

PolarBear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The difference between 70/30 and 40/60 in your nic base shouldn't require any changes in flavoring percents on any recipe, in my opinion.
I personally use max-VG (with a little water to thin).
Here's a tip for mixing flavorings just once, so you can make a batch any strength you want: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/
Cocoa does the "heavy lifting" for chocolate-y flavor here, so if you do include Cocoa, a sub for chocolate might work fine.
My first reaction was that Pralines and Cream is not even close to chocolate, but that kind of nutty-sweet flavor isn't totally out of place. If you like that flavoring, give it a shot! If you do, please let us know how it turns out.

If I try the pralines and cream I will be sure to report back buddy, THANKYOU kindly for getting back to me it's much appreciated

VU Sponsors