HIC's LUDEN'S HONEY-LICORICE THROAT DROPS

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Luden's Honey-Licorice Throat Drops recipe: This is not for everyone! If you like these candies this medicine cough drops with old-fashioned candy flavors, this is a fun one to vape. It's one you might be able to taste even when you have a head cold. Menthol adds that head-clearing cold effect and a realistic medicinal touch, but most of the menthol flavor is hidden here. It's very sweet, like the real ones.

3% FA Licorice
2% FA Honey - don't use TFA's honey for this
2% FA Menthol Arctic, aka Arctic Winter - other menthols would work fine; menthol fans can add more

My old smoker's hack is long gone, and I no longer need to eat these, but it's a flavor combination I came to enjoy. If you shake-and-vape, you taste the licorice clearly. As it sits, the medicinal honey flavor overtakes the licorice. It tastes like these:
1311588L__68472.1414004795.280.280.jpg

Last edited:

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really interested in this, it would be nice for when my sinuses start acting up or i get a cold or something. But my question is can the licorice be substituted with cherry or black cherries or something similar? Btw I'm still looking for the flavors for the apple pie recipe(thanx), i tend to be very indecisive and take forever to choose anything

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really interested in this, it would be nice for when my sinuses start acting up or i get a cold or something. But my question is can the licorice be substituted with cherry or black cherries or something similar? Btw I'm still looking for the flavors for the apple pie recipe(thanx), i tend to be very indecisive and take forever to choose anything

You could just make their honey version (just leave out licorice)
Or their honey-lemon (use LOTS of Lemon Sicily in place of licorice)
But their other flavors have no honey.

Inawera makes a cherry that tastes a lot like cherry cough drops. A little menthol completes the effect: http://www.vaperstek.org/wisnie-w-likierze-cherry-liqueur/

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Im going to ask if they ship my way:)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks! Im going to ask if they ship my way:)

I just noticed your signature, "3 years vaping and still on my egos... one day I'll grow up and get a variable! Yay!"
You should get something variable voltage! You're not the only one happy with eGos, though. :)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lmao, i have an mvp2 on it's way as we speak. My last ego broke on thanksgiving day due to stress of not being able to strangle my husbands sister to death. I've been wanting to smoke so bad but instead im eating like a horse lol. I don't want to start the stinkies again.
I'll have to change my sig once it gets to me but I'm planning on getting more ego's i just love them for somw reason

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
My last ego broke on thanksgiving day due to stress of not being able to strangle my husbands sister to death. I've been wanting to smoke so bad but instead im eating like a horse lol. I don't want to start the stinkies again.
I'll have to change my sig once it gets to me but I'm planning on getting more ego's i just love them for somw reason

LOL on the strangulation! Hang in there, glow's. You need some delicious vapes; let us know if any of us can help you find what you need.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, i have an mvp2 on it's way as we speak. My last ego broke on thanksgiving day due to stress of not being able to strangle my husbands sister to death. I've been wanting to smoke so bad but instead im eating like a horse lol. I don't want to start the stinkies again.

Hilarious! Maybe a boost in nicotine?

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hilarious! Maybe a boost in nicotine?
Lmao i think i went all "glow smash" on my poor ego, lasted me 3 good ol' happy years. My husband says that apparently i was holding it so hard in my hand trying not to punch her that i broke it, he says he heard the snap of when it broke lol.

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doh! My powers of observation are not too keen today aparently. Thanks! I might pick up the Inawera cherry at some point. I've been pretty let down by most cherry flavoring so far- even the FA black cherry that everyone loves- not my cup o tea!

VU Sponsors