Become a Patron!

HIC's MACAROON BARS (coconut, orange, cranberry)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Macaroon Bars recipe: Coconut-orange custard with a few cranberries, sugary almond cookie crust, and a drizzle of caramel. This is a tasty balance of sweet and tart, with different flavors on the inhale and exhale - and FA Coconut tastes sweet! The variation lets you add a shot of orange liqueur.

2% FA Coconut
1.5% FA Cookie
1% FA Orange
1% FA Custard
1% FA Caramel
1% FA Marzipan
0.5% TFA Cranberry

Shake and vape!

Sweet and creamy coconut-orange is the main flavor; Marzipan and Cookie create almond cookie crust.

Custard and caramel combine for a creamy-sweet inhale, then Cranberry pops up briefly, then Orange and Marzipan sweeten Coconut allll the way through the exhale. FA Coconut is so good when it's sweet like that, and the flavor changes make this fun to vape. Vary your voltage a bit, too; I like this vaped with a little extra power.

variation: For a little shot of Grand Marnier orange liqueur - very accurate flavor match - just add:
0.25% FA Bergamot
0.25% FA Brandy
(The other flavors required to make Grand Marnier flavor are already in the main recipe.)

Merry November!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OH NO! Mandarin, Citrus Mix or Hangsen Orange? I don't have the FA anymore....

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can use some if mine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416101414.562819.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416101414.562819.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
OH NO! Mandarin, Citrus Mix or Hangsen Orange? I don't have the FA anymore....

Tsk :rolleyes:. Not Hangsen. Citrus Mix has a lot of grapefruit and lime, if that sounds good to you. I'd probably go for Mandarin (mandarin-coconut, check; mandarin-cranberry, check; yep, would be good). Without FA Orange though - no Grand Marnier liqueur for you!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aww Huck.... You should know better .. Lol

Somebody needs to fill your stocking with all the. " in between " FA flavors. :)

Just couldn't get orange to work for me. Gave that to RocketPuppy, lol. But, yes, is a good point. No liqueur for me! Gonna go hang my head in shame, now. I got tsk-ed, lol. But while doing so, I'm going to mix this! Mandarin here I come. Thank you :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG.... As the youngsters say. You hit this one out of the ball park my friend.

Three Vapers and a non Vaper just tested this and you would have thought Christmas came early !!

This is a Thunderball Certified
" Bad Ass Vape"

I don't just give that rating out easily kids ...,, :)

Good job HIC. Thank you once again.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've been sippin your "coil cleaning " vodka again Daintanee :)

Ha! Nope just naturally scatterbrained! Runs in us line of women.. My mom, me, my daughter! All smart, but naive...stubborn but great sense of humor as we run around like chickens with their heads cut off!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edited: Quoted myself...... how rude........

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG.... As the youngsters say. You hit this one out of the ball park my friend.

Three Vapers and a non Vaper just tested this and you would have thought Christmas came early !!

This is a Thunderball Certified
" Bad Ass Vape"

I don't just give that rating out easily kids ...,, :)

Good job HIC. Thank you once again.

Oh ok- off to the kitchen I go!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done - sitting in a cup of hot water for a few minutes!
20141115_191814.jpg

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OH Amanda, that's lovely! I love that. How do you keep up with all that?

If I'm extremely organized (never) I make up the little bottles and labels when I place the order. Then when the order comes in I put 3mls in each bottle. They're alphabetized (well sort of). I was having a nightmare finding flavors before this! Then when I get the invoice I put them on a spreadsheet (err, sometimes) so technically I shouldn't run out of a flavor (but I do, all the time!). In theory this is a great system; however it assumes you always pay attention, and don't do the 'squirrel' thing - which I do with regularity:oops:

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would anyone be interested in making a batch for sale?

I'd be looking for a nicotine mix too.

500mls.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would anyone be interested in making a batch for sale?

I'd be looking for a nicotine mix too.

500mls.

Did you taste it yet? (It's good, just assuming you knew you liked it enough for 500 mls!)

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok.. Maybe i won't be so hasty.. But I'm reading it and thinking yum straight off the bat.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok.. Maybe i won't be so hasty.. But I'm reading it and thinking yum straight off the bat.

Do you DIY yet? If not, this is the perfect opportunity to start with a win-win recipe! Just order the thing you need to make this one recipe - and take it from there. We can help with a list if you need - honestly, you can't go wrong if you start with a good recipe.

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not yet.. My budget wont allow for me to diy just yet.. But i wouldnt mind a sampler..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not yet.. My budget wont allow for me to diy just yet.. But i wouldnt mind a sampler..

I think you're thinking DIY is expensive. You can start with 3ml bottles from Pure Vapes at 1.15 each. Buy a small bottle of nicotine and a few syringes. Pretty much for the price of a carton of smokes! And since you already vape and are already buying juice.... in any event that's how I started and never looked back!

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok. Didn't realize there was a recipe section..

Awesome.

Must get my bank roll up a bit, a table and chair in my room.. Then it'll be on.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Very good point, Amanda. vapelvr, for the price of what my boyfriend and I spent in one month on pre-made liquids, I was able to buy everything I needed for more than a good start.

Lol, you're in the recipe section if you're reading this ;)

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't done Diy yet... But I'll get onto it.

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's really easy, honestly. We can walk you through a recipe - what to order and how to make it. And much better than ordering 500mls of juice you might not love!
True that..

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
One week later... This has become so creamy and flavorful! So good.

Thanks, Huck! I'm noticing that effect in all my mixes that have Marzipan, even if it's just a tiny bit. That's a magical flavor, there!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's a different flavor at every aspect, from inhale through exhale. It's crazy how it changes with every little puff. I've had this one going for 2 days. I'm glad I made a big bottle of it! So good!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm bumping this one again because everyone should make it. It's that damn good! It's been in my daily rotation now from day one that I made it.

So nice HIC!!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

VU Sponsors