HIC's Mixes: DIY recipes store

Discussion in 'Unlisted Vendors' started by HeadInClouds, Feb 12, 2015.

1. ilikeitfruity

ilikeitfruity Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I like Park Chan-Wook. (film director) I'm an android but that's ok,is superb...as is jammy/candy wizard,throw it at your fave fruity Base and enjoy.;)

2. ilikeitfruity

ilikeitfruity Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Still vaping yellow peach milkshake 3 weeks after first mixing.ridiculously delicious

3. NotSoMini

NotSoMini New Member

Blog Posts:
    Tis the season — mixed Pumpkin Pie and Gingersnap Milkshake. After a two day steep, I am enjoying Pumpkin Pie once again. Gingersnap I like with a little longer steep. Two of my favs from HIC’s Mixes and it couldn’t get better.

4. Mazinny

Mazinny Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Love Gingersnap Milkshake too. Haven't tried Pumpkin Pie, missing NF Pumpkin Pie and not putting a flavor order soon. Will put in an order closer to Thanksgiving probably.

I've been vaping a lot of Jamoca Almond Fudge recently. It's become the closest I have to an ADV.

NotSoMini and Heartsdelight like this.
  5. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I just recently made Pumpkin Pie again, like you said tis the season!

Mazinny and NotSoMini like this.
  6. NotSoMini

NotSoMini New Member

Blog Posts:
    Tis the season — mixed Pumpkin Pie and Gingersnap Milkshake. After a two day steep, I am enjoying Pumpkin Pie once again. Gingersnap I like with a little longer steep. Two of my favs from HIC’s Mixes and it couldn’t get better.
    I hear you — i’ve cut back on ordering new flavors too. Mixed Lime Coolers this summer and the juice was bad so suspect at least 1, possibly 2 or 3 of the flavors went bad. At that point I had the flavors for less than a year. Now before I order new flavors I make sure I have at a minimum at least two recipes that use the flavor. If not, I don’t buy it unless it is a super-duper recipe.

I am not much of a chocolate vapor however it is always on my mind to try it. Presume this is a HIC's recipe.

7. Mazinny

Mazinny Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Yes it's a HIC recipe. I wouldn't think of it as a chocolate vape per se, even though it has chocolate. It's not dry like most chocolate vapes, znd no off tastes either. It's just a smooth, delicious vape, and easy to vape, hours on end. Give it a try!

8. NotSoMini

NotSoMini New Member

Blog Posts:
    I did some mixing yesterday so looked through my FA flavors — no chocolate as I suspected. Will add to my to buy list.

Mazinny, misswish and Heartsdelight like this.
  9. NotSoMini

NotSoMini New Member

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone tried FA Peanut and made it into a Peanut Butter Flavor?

Heartsdelight likes this.
  10. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hic’s recipe Peanut Butter Granola (I think that was the name of it) he used TFA Peanut Butter.

NotSoMini likes this.
  11. HeadInClouds

HeadInClouds Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I've had little luck with FA Peanut, which has a sour note & earthy side I just can't work with. It's sure not peanut butter to me. If you like southern-style boiled peanuts, you might find more use for it than I have.

12. NotSoMini

NotSoMini New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you both for your input.

I did try TFA Peanut Butter DX which supposedly is the best PB based on a video I watched. Unfortunately for me my taste senses mutes any flavor that was Ethyl Maltol plus others and this is in both versions of TFA PB :( On occasion I keep trying a TFA flavoring in case my taste senses changes however at this point it is doubtful.

I have had boiled peanuts that had a spice in it but not southern style. Regardless I feel boiling peanuts sucks the peanut flavor out so I can see where FA Peanut would not make a good peanut butter.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  13. jamie197099

jamie197099 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I found that if you coat that FA Peanut with TFA Kettle Corn and INW Sesame Sweets those peanuts turn into toasted candied peanuts.

Mjfranci and Heartsdelight like this.