Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HIC, I would love to mix up some of your recipes as nearly every one I read looks fabulous. I'm really lacking in the dessert group as I lean towards the fruit group.
I saw this one and thought I could do a butchered version of it as the only true flavor I have on hand is the FA Espresso. I did a 3ml test and it wasn't too bad. I kept the overall percentages the same and then used whatever I had that came close. I now have a renewed interest in coffee flavor mixes again. Thank you, it was fun.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC, I would love to mix up some of your recipes as nearly every one I read looks fabulous. I'm really lacking in the dessert group as I lean towards the fruit group.
I saw this one and thought I could do a butchered version of it as the only true flavor I have on hand is the FA Espresso. I did a 3ml test and it wasn't too bad. I kept the overall percentages the same and then used whatever I had that came close. I now have a renewed interest in coffee flavor mixes again. Thank you, it was fun.

I'm glad you got it to work for you! I love my coffee vapes and use FA Espresso or FA Tiramisu in all of them.

I've only recently developed a taste for fruity vapes. I hope you'll share some of your recipes for those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors