Become a Patron!

HIC's TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE (simple)

I'd start with 2% NY Cheesecake + 1% Graham + 0.5% Tiramisu.
Or 1% NY Cheesecake + 2% Graham +0.5% Tiramisu
At least until you find your "sweet spot" for these 3.
I tend to like bold flavours, so I mixed up a batch with 3% CAP NY Cheesecake, 2% CAP Graham Cracker V2 and 1% FA Tiramisu; GREAT after a 3 week steep, strong and .smooth and not too sweet. Many thanks

JuicyJade

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake recipe: cheesecake with dark chocolate-espresso flavor

3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust (must be this, not their plain Cheesecake flavor)
0.5-1% FA Tiramisu

Very simple, very tasty! FA Tiramisu is strong flavoring. Just 0.5% will give you smooth, creamy, dark-chocolate-espresso cheesecake. 1% Tiramisu will produce a bolder, smooth, but less sweet version.

Do not use TFA's plain Cheesecake flavor here. It's entirely different and doesn't go well in this recipe.

I'm going to mix a batch of this up today. But first, I have a quick question. Being a total noob at this, (And thank you as I'm learning SO much from you and this forum! I've still to introduce myself yet lol. anyway, back to my question) I'm wondering if you use SG's for each of the flavorings in your recipes, as I plan on making lot's of them :D I hear a lot of people just use a default "1" for all their flavor weights but I want my mixes to come as close as possible to the "authors" recipe. Thanks so much!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm going to mix a batch of this up today. But first, I have a quick question. Being a total noob at this, (And thank you as I'm learning SO much from you and this forum! I've still to introduce myself yet lol. anyway, back to my question) I'm wondering if you use SG's for each of the flavorings in your recipes, as I plan on making lot's of them :D I hear a lot of people just use a default "1" for all their flavor weights but I want my mixes to come as close as possible to the "authors" recipe. Thanks so much!
HIC doesn't mix by weight. For those of us that do, however, we mainly use just 1gm=1ml!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I hear a lot of people just use a default "1" for all their flavor weights but I want my mixes to come as close as possible to the "authors" recipe. Thanks so much!

What AmadaD said - it won't make a bit of difference with this recipe. You don't even have to measure carefully.

vera

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you run out of TFA's version, I hope you'll give FA's a try to compare. I think you'll prefer it!
Hello. Joined VU just to say thanks for all your work.

I enjoy this recipe. Have only S&V so far but it is pretty good.

I am very new to diy and trying to replicate some flavors I enjoy. One of my favs is VW Tiramisu.

If you don't mind could you answer a quick question?

As I do enjoy this recipe it is just not sweet/creamy enough for me. Do you have a suggestion to sweeten up this recipe?

I was going to add 3% TFA Marshmallow but thought maybe that will mellow out the sharpness of the coffee and I like that sharpness. Then thought maybe 3% TFA Cotton Candy. Then thought well what do I know anyway? Heh.

Anyhow thanks again for all your work and tia for any help finding the "sweet spot" I'm looking to find.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Have only S&V so far ... One of my favs is VW Tiramisu.

Hey, I'm glad you joined - good to meet you!

I don't know what S&V or VW are. Are those brands?

Of course you can add TFA Marshmallow and/or Cotton Candy, if they're flavors you like. If you can't decide which, how about a little of each. Or you could take another approach: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-xtra-smooth-tiramisu-cream.1962/ for a much creamier flavor. Or combine them! Really, FA Tiramisu is such a great flavor, it's hard to go wrong. it stands up well to additions, so don't be afraid to experiment.

vera

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I'm glad you joined - good to meet you!

I don't know what S&V or VW are. Are those brands?

Of course you can add TFA Marshmallow and/or Cotton Candy, if they're flavors you like. If you can't decide which, how about a little of each. Or you could take another approach: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-xtra-smooth-tiramisu-cream.1962/ for a much creamier flavor. Or combine them! Really, FA Tiramisu is such a great flavor, it's hard to go wrong. it stands up well to additions, so don't be afraid to experiment.
Nice to meet you as well! Thank you for the prompt response. :)

VW is Vape Wild and I have read people use the S&V as abbreviation for "shake and vape" so just went with it.

Yes your other recipe looks very good also so on my next order I will have to make sure to get those ingredients. So far all I have from that list is the FA Tiramisu.

My very first mix with the stuff I did 3% Tiramisu and 3% TFA Marshmallow. Well it was very strong on the Tiramisu, could only taste the coffee really. I tried yours and ya even at .5% boy like you said a little goes a long way!

I happen to have Marshmallow and Cotton Candy from my order that's why I was wondering. Maybe I should just let it steep and the sweetness might come out more? That is what I think I will do. Wait for a steep and if it still isn't sweet enough will try adding some Marshmallow. I've never really mixed before so am just getting my feet wet that's why I asked. Not sure if Cotton Candy is a good idea, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Heh sorry but when I add Marshmallow and/or Cotton Candy what percentage would you recommend? I was thinking 3 maybe? Maybe 3 is too much for the Cotton Candy but a good number for the Marshmallow?

Thanks for your help.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
when I add Marshmallow and/or Cotton Candy what percentage would you recommend? I was thinking 3 maybe? Maybe 3 is too much for the Cotton Candy but a good number for the Marshmallow?

I'd use just 1% each at first, at most 2% each, and see how that tastes. If you like it as it's originally written, I think you'd like that, too. At least I can be confident you wouldn't dislike it.

Vape Wild...all I could imagine for VW is Volkswagen Lol.

vera

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Wild...all I could imagine for VW is Volkswagen Lol.
Haha ya that would be the one you'd logically think of for sure, my mistake heh.

I'd use just 1% each at first, at most 2% each, and see how that tastes. If you like it as it's originally written, I think you'd like that, too. At least I can be confident you wouldn't dislike it.
Excellent well that is how I will do it then. Think I will just try the marshmallow first as that makes the most sense to me. Will make sure to get the other flavors to make the xtra smooth stuff also, it sounds more like what I'm going for anyhow. I will report back here on how it went with the marshmallow addition. Thanks again, I appreciate the help.

theozricle

Member For 4 Years
This is another hit from HIC!
Thanks for this one. I mixed it up a few days a go and wasn't sure at first. Now the sweetness seems to have come though and I put it in my most flavourful atty and WOW that is a tank of awesomeness!

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello hic, can i replace TFA cheesecake graham with CAP NY Cheesecake + TFA Graham Cracker clear? And how many % can i use?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
hello hic, can i replace TFA cheesecake graham with CAP NY Cheesecake + TFA Graham Cracker clear? And how many % can i use?
check posts #49 and 51 in this thread for what some other people have liked with Caps flavors. You might like more/less of those flavors, so start with a small batch.

handy10969

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
check posts #49 and 51 in this thread for what some other people have liked with Caps flavors. You might like more/less of those flavors, so start with a small batch.

yeah i have read it, but they use CAP graham cracker, i just have TFA graham.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
which one more sweet, xtra smooth tiramisu or tiramisu with nonna recipe?
I wouldn't say there's a big difference - not as big a difference as your choice of PG/VG ratio would make (VG makes everything sweeter).

VU Sponsors