Become a Patron!

HIC's Tiramisu

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow.... Made this yesterday. If anyone is on the line about to make or not make your own juice, this would be the juice to make. Bare in mind, you need to like a toffee type of delicious creaminess.
I just want to THANK HIC, where ever he or she is. The recipes created and the notes given have truly inspired me, family and friends to lay down the cigs. I had a friend to try this at work. She had a sub box mini setup but really didn't use. She didn't like the way flavors tasted. After trying Tiramisu, she filled her tank. Didn't smoke another cig the rest of the work day. I gave her the bottle. She loved it. Still coughing but loving it. Hoping today she still hasn't smoked a cig.
I'll try some of the other recipes. Gum road seems difficult for me to navigate with iPad. Next up are Swiss Bliss, orange tic tac and lemon parfait. I feel confident these will be good or better than the one I've tried. Thank you thank you thank you
What are some of everyone's favorite of HIC? Would love to know

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Swiss Bliss was one of the first I ever made and it's so wonderful, very versatile, you can do many things with it. It would be so hard to nail down a particular favorite out of them all! But for starters.....
Lemon Meringue Pie
Linzertorte Cookies
Nutella Cheesecake
Sweet Watermelon Juice
Anything from the Kaktus Collection on his Gumroad site
Homevape Peanut Butter
Lemon Pudding Cake
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Irish Malt Ice Cream
Soooo many more......
He is an inspiration and we all admire his compassion for what he does and does well. :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Sugary Apple Tart is amazing. Anything of HIC's with tiramisu. Sweet Watermelon Juice, English Allsorts, Gooey Coconut Cookies, Baklava. So many, just get them all! :D

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
After trying Tiramisu, she filled her tank. Didn't smoke another cig the rest of the work day. I gave her the bottle. She loved it. Still coughing but loving it. Hoping today she still hasn't smoked a cig.

That was so great of you, finding something that works for her! Every cig not smoked is a step in the right direction, even if she can't switch instantly to only vaping.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite for a long time has been Hic's Creamy Strawberry Malt. It's the only thing I can vape and not get tired of--which is really saying something. I get tired of almost everything. Every time I make it I marvel at how really malty it is. (At least the Oba-Oba version. I have not tried the other.) No subs/diacetyl in it. So complex and wonderful!

Hic's Creamy Strawberry Malt

2.5% FA Strawberry
1.5% FA Choc
1% FA Oba-Oba or 1% FA Marshmallow *
1% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.5% FA Cocoa
0.5% FA Caramel
0.5% FA Meringue (optional, but include it if you have it)
0.5% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooooo. Crazy question. So I keep forgetting to buy pyrazine. Will strawberry malt and others work without it? I forgot this was a recipie I wanted to try but it was buried in the "future" recipie folder on the computer.

I know I know, to get the best results follow the recpie to how it's written, but I offer don't have everything but it's been working out pretty well. But I can't seem find info on the what if I don't have pyrazine

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ooooo. Crazy question. So I keep forgetting to buy pyrazine. Will strawberry malt and others work without it? I forgot this was a recipie I wanted to try but it was buried in the "future" recipie folder on the computer.

I know I know, to get the best results follow the recpie to how it's written, but I offer don't have everything but it's been working out pretty well. But I can't seem find info on the what if I don't have pyrazine
Do you have Cookie?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow.

Any other flavors have the same tidbit ?
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust. Those are 2 that I know of. I'd be willing to bet that cake type flavors or other cookie flavors do. Don't quote me on that, but it makes sense in my head.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Any other flavors have the same tidbit ?

All of FA's nut flavors, TFA Banana Nut Bread, many nutty-tasting tobaccos (see the pattern?), but I think most people would find acetyl pyrazine works better than those in that creamy strawberry malt recipe. Cookie and the others would tend to reduce the sweetness, which would tend to wash out the strawberry flavor.

VU Sponsors