High End Computer Speakers

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone else besides me using any? I've had a pair of the M-Audio BX5 D2 for a couple of years now, and have been VERY happy with the quality of the sound coming from these. Being driven by an external Sound Blaster X-Fi HD.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have a pair of Audioengine A2s, and have been real happy with them. Probably more than needed for a computer, but the sound is worth it.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Those A2s are nice, too. I don't have a stereo, so these speakers are great for me. They're bi-amped and directional. But even away from the computer they still sound fantastic.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use Klipsch Promedia 2.1 BT's w/powered subwoofer. They are better than my bookshelf KEF's

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had the Klipsch Promedia 5.1 set about 10 years ago. Very nice sound, and loud enough to piss off the neighbors. :D :eek::cuss2:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had the Klipsch Promedia 5.1 set about 10 years ago. Very nice sound, and loud enough to piss off the neighbors. :D :eek::cuss2:
LOL I have Cyber Acoustic speakers (the 2.1 ones) I did piss of my druggie neighbors with mine. We all lived on 3.5 acres and they lived in the trailer next to our house, about 30 feet from my window. I was trying them out and turned them up half way and BAM Super loud clear beautiful bass went slamming through all 3.5 acres. Pissed of the crackheads enough for them to scamper inside... Fiance came up from the edge of our property laughing his ass off at how beautiful the music was and how fast they went inside. :devil::devil::devil::giggle::giggle::giggle:

They only cost me 40 bucks on Amazon as I was under a very strict budget. Still working very well over a year later and the crackheads moved away shortly thereafter on a totally unrelated reason. :D:crazy:

VU Sponsors