Become a Patron!

High End Mech's

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We do go around in circles. Look get a Purge if you like them. I own three. And the new B2B V4 looks bloody nice. Does not mean I don't enjoy all my other mods. Everyone has their favorites. Kennedy Vindicator is a steal at the price - no argument. But I like my fancy mods and stacks.

And never understood the 'this mod hits harder' than that mod. I was told the Nato SS was issue laden. Voltage drop, hot button, et all. I have no issues with it running a .11 build on my buddah with 30T installed. Hits just fine and I don't need to compare it to another mod.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just because it's a $3,000 Purge and it's silver, doesn't also mean it's the $3,000 Purge equivalent of the silver Pilak.
It's not an equivalent. I'd take a Pilak over ANY Purge. The point was, you said there's no such thing as a $3,000 Purge.

well, for starters there exists no "$3k equivalent from Purge"

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The point was, you said there's no such thing as a $3,000 Purge.
Really? You might want to check your facts... I wrote there exists no "$3k equivalent from Purge", which isn't the same as writing there's no such thing as a $3,000 Purge, but the real point is you and "that guy" clearly are still butthurt over the fact I once pointed out you can't feel the difference on the vape between the pure silver Pilak Supremo 24 and the copper Purge B2B with the silver upgrades, and, no matter how hard you two guys are going to keep bashing Purge, in the end they're still very different mods altogether so just cut the useless crap once and for good because they're neither equivalent nor anywhere near similar despite both of them are silver, just like your behavior is not equivalent to that of a child, albeit the latter fact is merely because your behavior is exactly the same as that of a child. You've made your point about not liking Purge, and you've made that point multiple times by now so bashing is the proper word, as you keep ignoring that Mooch's test results have shown in bubbly detail the difference between different low resistance metal types in high end tube mechs (e.g., brass Admiral vs copper Admiral) is something like 110 watts vs 110.03 watts, meaning, you guys are full of shit and you know it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Really? You might want to check your facts... I wrote there exists no "$3k equivalent from Purge", which isn't the same as writing there's no such thing as a $3,000 Purge, but the real point is you and "that guy" clearly are still butthurt over the fact I once pointed out you can't feel the difference on the vape between the pure silver Pilak Supremo 24 and the copper Purge B2B with the silver upgrades, and, no matter how hard you two guys are going to keep bashing Purge, in the end they're still very different mods altogether so just cut the useless crap once and for good because they're neither equivalent nor anywhere near similar despite both of them are silver, just like your behavior is not equivalent to that of a child, albeit the latter fact is merely because your behavior is exactly the same as that of a child. You've made your point about not liking Purge, and you've made that point multiple times by now so bashing is the proper word, as you keep ignoring that Mooch's test results have shown in bubbly detail the difference between different low resistance metal types in high end tube mechs (e.g., brass Admiral vs copper Admiral) is something like 110 watts vs 110.03 watts, meaning, you guys are full of shit and you know it.
Dude, you are absolutely losing your fucking mind! I've never bashed Purge, I just said that the silver Pilak is better than the Purge. Without having to go out and buy extra parts for the Purge to make it the equivalent of a Pilak.

Does this look like I hate Purge mods?

p9g62xl.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dude, you are absolutely losing your fucking mind! I've never bashed Purge, I just said that the silver Pilak is better than the Purge. Without having to go out and buy extra parts for the Purge to make it the equivalent of a Pilak.

Does this look like I hate Purge mods?

p9g62xl.jpg
Lol no, I'm not losing my mind over this. Just because YOU have to go out and buy the silver upgrades in order to make it equivalent, doesn't also mean I have to, nor does it also mean everyone else has to, because, like I said previously, it simply isn't even possible to make two entirely different mods "equivalent". They just are very different from each other, and they always will be. And, no, one mod doesn't hit harder than the other in any way that can be felt by vaping on them. Even so, they're still not equivalent REGARDLESS of the optional silver upgrades in the Purge being a possibility for people to be able to consider, but the simple fact they're NEVER going to be equivalent doesn't imply one mod is better than the other, as that would be like claiming a blue jacket is better than a green jacket. The reason why I don't make this sort of claim is because I'm not 6. That said, I already have the Purge silver upgrades so that's why I don't need to go out and buy them. Ergo, your point is moot on all counts. You might argue that a pure silver mod is easier to maintain than a copper one. But then, people don't buy Venetian chandeliers because they're easy to keep clean.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lol no, I'm not losing my mind over this. Just because YOU have to go out and buy the silver upgrades in order to make it equivalent, doesn't also mean I have to, nor does it also mean everyone else has to, because, like I said previously, it simply isn't even possible to make two entirely different mods "equivalent". They just are very different from each other, and they always will be. And, no, one mod doesn't hit harder than the other in any way that can be felt by vaping on them. Even so, they're still not equivalent REGARDLESS of the optional silver upgrades in the Purge being a possibility for people to be able to consider, but the simple fact they're NEVER going to be equivalent doesn't imply one mod is better than the other, as that would be like claiming a blue jacket is better than a green jacket. The reason why I don't make this sort of claim is because I'm not 6. That said, I already have the Purge silver upgrades so that's why I don't need to go out and buy them. Ergo, your point is moot on all counts. You might argue that a pure silver mod is easier to maintain than a copper one. But then, people don't buy Venetian chandeliers because they're easy to keep clean.
I've come to the conclusion that you're just an arrogant bastard that just gets off on arguing. And thinking you're better than the other members here at VU by flashing your expensive gear. I'll just put you on my ignore list so my time won't be further wasted by your one-sided bullshit.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've come to the conclusion that you're just an arrogant bastard that just gets off on arguing. And thinking you're better than the other members here at VU by flashing your expensive gear. I'll just put you on my ignore list so my time won't be further wasted by your one-sided bullshit.
Oh I know who you are arguing with, I've had that fucktard on my Ignore list for a while. Always a circular argument, likes to mis quote/mis represent sources like Mooch. Will never ever admit they're wrong and will continue to argue and twist....

Yeah, I just keep them on the ignore list for he's not worth the fucking effort.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've come to the conclusion you must be 6.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I know who you are arguing with, I've had that fucktard on my Ignore list for a while. Always a circular argument, likes to mis quote/mis represent sources like Mooch. Will never ever admit they're wrong and will continue to argue and twist....

Yeah, I just keep them on the ignore list for he's not worth the fucking effort.
You two really should rent a room together.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have liftt off LOL
A pocket rocket......a hand missile
av saturn and matching cap, super rare 22mm apocalypse rda gotta be in da club to own one ;) I hate brass mods though cause the smell is eek
76eedc87fda463b0a0fc43675c11d314.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh authentic chi you, probably sell this soon because I don't use 22mm rdas except battle decks. These are getting harder to find.
4f3de733ca7a33d9d2fea3b331dbc51b.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co
Remember this?
Was worth every penny. Still need to hit the inside with some sand paper so the batteries will stop getting stuck, yup 1 has a sulphur patina
ad8b8367d9741bcd2e67ae73ea6f3af5.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co
Remember this?
Was worth every penny. Still need to hit the inside with some sand paper so the batteries will stop getting stuck, yup 1 has a sulphur patina
ad8b8367d9741bcd2e67ae73ea6f3af5.jpg

Yeah none of my rewraps will fit but virgin VTC5A's and 20S's will fit, well that is most for there are still a couple that won't.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s what I’ve been eyeballing. Looks super nice.
The quality materials, machining and performance is stellar. One other thing I love about the Vindicator is no screwing around for battery rattle. There's two positions for the switch to be, long and short throw. Then it's got a spring loaded ring that is there for battery rattle, super easy and wonderful design.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The quality materials, machining and performance is stellar. One other thing I love about the Vindicator is no screwing around for battery rattle. There's two positions for the switch to be, long and short throw. Then it's got a spring loaded ring that is there for battery rattle, super easy and wonderful design.
Also is leak-proof. If you get liquid in the air holes, just suck it back in. Works every time.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes you hate Purge as much as me, lol
Of course he doesn't hate it, he just loves to bash on it with his trash talk about pure silver that was dug out of the ground with (also pure) slave labor in The Phillipines. :grumpy:

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Eric Simpson is slave labour?
No, but anyone who has been to The Philippines will be able to tell you one or two things about forced labor, modern slavery, and child labor the likes of which are much, MUCH closer to actual reality than ridiculous exclamations of "$3,000 Purge equivalent", "better than the Purge", and debunked myths such as the old mantra claiming that it hits noticeably harder due to the whole tube being pure silver. Again, the evidence presented by Mooch in his Minding Your Mechs episodes about that mantra is clear as a bell so I'll just repeat that these two guys still believe in fairy tales regardless of whether that fact makes me an arrogant prick.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Looks like a Solari, is it?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have a Pilak?
i did say 'shit storm', lol. every glas comes with a paper with their test results on voltage drop ... this one tested ...
4.18 > 4.08
4.17 > 4.08
4.18 > 4.08
they run three times then sign off
average drop 0.1

And no - sadly no pilak - would love one though. button on glas is rhodium plated silver

VU Sponsors