Become a Patron!

High-end squonk mod?

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Or settle for a Mech instead of a chip if your vaping that low...there isnt a reason to use any lower then .1 on a chip...

$135 shipped from @cvan911 on Instagram.
Custom 3D Printed with Aluminide, All Silver Contacts, and Dual Parallel 20700 Cells...
Sent him a message on Instagram. Meanwhile, is it safe to vape 0.2-0.3 ohm on mech like this one?

Edit: nevermind... Did my math.. I have the same iJoy 20700 batteries and Mooch is rating them at 30A each. That makes total amperage in parallel equal to 60A. With 4.2 volts that means that I should be able to go as low as 0.07 ohm and at 0.3 ohm I'll be drawing just 14A.

So should be good.

Last edited:

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sent him a message on Instagram. Meanwhile, is it safe to vape 0.2-0.3 ohm on mech like this one?

It depends completely on the battery you are using. Use authentic batteries (not rewraps like imren, efest, etc since you don't know what cell is underneath the wrap) and know the real amp limits. Use Ohm's Law to figure out how much you are drawing and keep it under the battery's CDR, and you are fine. .2 would pull a maximum of 21 amps, not counting for battery sag to leave a safety margin. A battery like the Sony VTC5A has a 25A CDR, so it would be perfectly safe. .3 would only pull a max of 14A at 4.2V, so any good authentic 20A battery would be fine.

Edit: That's for single 18650 mech mods. For dual battery parallel mech mods, you can safely go lower. For dual battery series mech mods, you'll need to go higher since they output double the voltage. Since you are talking about a dual 20700 parallel mech, you can use 30A batteries and build safely much lower.

Last edited:

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm" data-source="post: 1838204" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

Edit: nevermind... Did my math.. I have the same iJoy 20700 batteries and Mooch is rating them at 30A each. That makes total amperage in parallel equal to 60A. With 4.2 volts that means that I should be able to go as low as 0.07 ohm and at 0.3 ohm I'll be drawing just 14A.

So should be good.

It’s perfectly fine with the dual 20700’s

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While you guys were typing your responses I was editing my post :D

"Did my math.. I have the same iJoy 20700 batteries and Mooch is rating them at 30A each. That makes total amperage in parallel equal to 60A. With 4.2 volts that means that I should be able to go as low as 0.07 ohm and at 0.3 ohm I'll be drawing just 14A.

So should be good."

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While you guys were typing your responses I was editing my post :D

"Did my math.. I have the same iJoy 20700 batteries and Mooch is rating them at 30A each. That makes total amperage in parallel equal to 60A. With 4.2 volts that means that I should be able to go as low as 0.07 ohm and at 0.3 ohm I'll be drawing just 14A.

So should be good."
Yep. I should type faster!!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im a jackass so dont follow what I do...but follow my advice.

I personally feel safe using .05 on the squonk but then again its a bit too hot to vape all day and the build that I use at .07 is my absolute favorite vape. 5x28g/36g SS Alien Staggertons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .07 Ohms) but not everyone would like it because its very warm...and tats what I like so I tend to need a bit more low end power then most people. Ive used this same build on my Broadside for almost a year using the same VTC5a cells without a problem and the batteries still push like they are newish...so with dual 20700 cells I wouldnt even raise a brow.

Basically have this same build in everything I vape on....nothing really performs like it. Even a Alien with the same cores and outer wrap behaves differently..Its smoother, not as hot but just as fast to light up and is more saturated, wider. I think it has alot to do with how the cores are...3 together and the frames spaced with wrap in between and over everything...

bf4b17ec3aa8073d27ff3974a41bb4cc.jpg
e0b735537a8236a24b8ca72f6d0b4aec.jpg
c97de373a7c3803fe0344d02297ee264.jpg
9b69466ee7fec1974049de03509c8082.jpg

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im a jackass so dont follow what I do...but follow my advice.

I personally feel safe using .05 on the squonk but then again its a bit too hot to vape all day and the build that I use at .07 is my absolute favorite vape. 5x28g/36g SS Alien Staggertons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .07 Ohms) but not everyone would like it because its very warm...and tats what I like so I tend to need a bit more low end power then most people. Ive used this same build on my Broadside for almost a year using the same VTC5a cells without a problem and the batteries still push like they are newish...so with dual 20700 cells I wouldnt even raise a brow.

Basically have this same build in everything I vape on....nothing really performs like it. Even a Alien with the same cores and outer wrap behaves differently..Its smoother, not as hot but just as fast to light up and is more saturated, wider. I think it has alot to do with how the cores are...3 together and the frames spaced with wrap in between and over everything...

bf4b17ec3aa8073d27ff3974a41bb4cc.jpg
e0b735537a8236a24b8ca72f6d0b4aec.jpg
c97de373a7c3803fe0344d02297ee264.jpg
9b69466ee7fec1974049de03509c8082.jpg
wow! That is really gorgeous work!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ordered!!!
Thanks again @raymo2u for sharing... I also advised Chris to send a couple of his boxes for a review to Tony B (Vapor Trail Channel) because Tony had been reviewing ridiculously overpriced European squonk mechs and with Chris' prices his mechs look so attractive.
fnpYYlb.jpg
Great!! You will love it! Just remember to take apart the 510 every once in a while and clean it out...seems to be the only thing I have to do with the box...and the others still...wish there was a better 510 setup thats sealed from juice....but I guess most people dont have as much amperage running through their 510s as I do on a daily basis...maybe its just me :cry:

It may be a bit overwhelming for him, I know its hard enough to keep up with the demand right now on instagram alone for him...but Im sure within time he will be able to pump them out by accessing more printing agencies.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It may be a bit overwhelming for him, I know its hard enough to keep up with the demand right now on instagram alone for him...but Im sure within time he will be able to pump them out by accessing more printing agencies.
I see. What you're saying is he hasn't reached that level of production capacity yet...

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im sure he can do a good amount at a time...but Im not sure on mass production...but Im going to speak for him.....but I hope he can and does!
How do you manage to make this mod "hit like a train"? I've tried three builds so far and all three have huge ramp up time while the third one (SS316L build) struggles to even glow... Am I doing something wrong?

1. Dual Alien Clapton reading at 0.22 (the lowest ramp up time): https://www.dropbox.com/s/540p6obg70novx9/2017-08-08 09.56.50.mov?dl=0
2. Dual Kanthal A1 reading at 0.4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tqr972otzy78t9/2017-08-08 10.29.27.mov?dl=0
3. Dual SS316L Spaced Clapton reading at 0.25 (ridiculously long ramp up time): https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjttncyd5ifvizd/2017-08-08 12.58.22.mov?dl=0

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you manage to make this mod "hit like a train"? I've tried three builds so far and all three have huge ramp up time while the third one (SS316L build) struggles to even glow... Am I doing something wrong?

1. Dual Alien Clapton reading at 0.22 (the lowest ramp up time): https://www.dropbox.com/s/540p6obg70novx9/2017-08-08 09.56.50.mov?dl=0
2. Dual Kanthal A1 reading at 0.4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tqr972otzy78t9/2017-08-08 10.29.27.mov?dl=0
3. Dual SS316L Spaced Clapton reading at 0.25 (ridiculously long ramp up time): https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjttncyd5ifvizd/2017-08-08 12.58.22.mov?dl=0

On a mech mod I get much better results with a low mass single coil, but I prefer single 18650 mechs. If you are going to use high mass/dual coil, you'll have to build a lot lower. With a parallel 20700 mod and those batteries you have a ton of safety headroom still.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On a mech mod I get much better results with a low mass single coil, but I prefer single 18650 mechs. If you are going to use high mass/dual coil, you'll have to build a lot lower. With a parallel 20700 mod and those batteries you have a ton of safety headroom still.
I've been playing with Steam Engine for a while now and I did realize that high mass coils are not gonna give me what I'm looking for on a mech mod. Looks like the following will be my setup. Even though by looking at heat capacity values I assume I'll still have some lag...

jPlnrCb.jpg

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been playing with Steam Engine for a while now and I did realize that high mass coils are not gonna give me what I'm looking for on a mech mod. Looks like the following will be my setup. Even though by looking at heat capacity values I assume I'll still have some lag...

jPlnrCb.jpg

I think you'll find that ramps up very quickly. Thin wire like 28 is near instant, especially SS. When I do run dual coil, I usually run 26ga and it ramps up really fast too. I don't have a parallel 20700 mod, but if I did, I'd probably start with 24g SS at 6-7 wraps per side at 3mm. Should give you about .15-.16. It would ramp up very fast and still plenty safe with dual 30a 20700s. Shoot, that would be plenty safe with a single 30a 20700.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Mechs behave better at lower resistances...I like .07-.09 builds on a mech mod. 4 Wrap/3mm ID Coils ramp up quickly.

My favorite build on it is 5x28g/36g All SS Aliens and Alien Staggertons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .07 Ohms)

aebb3cc6fd52f9910916bf7132cbb485.jpg
1f504aa66c9f0ba337af36355a636052.jpg

If you cannot build coils yourself then I suggest you contact one of us builders on the forum to custom make you a set of coils. They are a bit pricier then the Chinese coil sets but they will last you 10 times longer per set and they will function like coils should. Even just a normal 4 Core 28g SS Alien with 4 Wraps/3mm ID will perform wonderfully on that Box....you just gotta know what your doing with a mech to pull the vape you want from it.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mechs behave better at lower resistances...I like .07-.09 builds on a mech mod. 4 Wrap/3mm ID Coils ramp up quickly.
My favorite build on it is 5x28g/36g All SS Aliens and Alien Staggertons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .07 Ohms)
If you cannot build coils yourself then I suggest you contact one of us builders on the forum to custom make you a set of coils. They are a bit pricier then the Chinese coil sets but they will last you 10 times longer per set and they will function like coils should. Even just a normal 4 Core 28g SS Alien with 4 Wraps/3mm ID will perform wonderfully on that Box....you just gotta know what your doing with a mech to pull the vape you want from it.

This is my first mech and while I've done an in-depth research on Ohm's law and safety I have not had time to research on a practical part. I do have the following pair of coils:

-10 strands of .3mm Kanthal ribbon wire stacked vertically and immaculately claptoned with 40g Kanthal
-Then it is framed with 28 gauge Kanthal
-Then spaced alien wrapped with 36 gauge Nichrome 80.

5 wraps 3mm inner diameter
Dual coil .1 - .11 ohms

Do you think it will work fine on this mod? Or can I contact you to build me a pair of coils that would result in .08 Ohms and above? To be honest, it looks like .07 Ohm build is right at the edge of dual-20700's ability and I would feel safer at 0.08 and above.

s-l1600.jpg

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

aebb3cc6fd52f9910916bf7132cbb485.jpg
1f504aa66c9f0ba337af36355a636052.jpg

**Standing on a vape corner holding a sign that reads** Will work for Coils

I'm going to try my hand at building some vapeable coils in the near future. Failing that. I will def be PM'ing you lol.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is my first mech and while I've done an in-depth research on Ohm's law and safety I have not had time to research on a practical part. I do have the following pair of coils:

-10 strands of .3mm Kanthal ribbon wire stacked vertically and immaculately claptoned with 40g Kanthal
-Then it is framed with 28 gauge Kanthal
-Then spaced alien wrapped with 36 gauge Nichrome 80.

5 wraps 3mm inner diameter
Dual coil .1 - .11 ohms

Do you think it will work fine on this mod? Or can I contact you to build me a pair of coils that would result in .08 Ohms and above? To be honest, it looks like .07 Ohm build is right at the edge of dual-20700's ability and I would feel safer at 0.08 and above.

s-l1600.jpg

The way people still look at resistance and battery safety shocks me...I dont look at resistance anymore, I look at Cell heat and Coil Mass more then anything.

Mooch himself uses 80 Degrees Celsius to rate the CONTINUOUS Discharge of cells, 80C is just under the temp of BOILING WATER....too hot too touch! So if your not pushing the cell to a temp that its too hot to touch then your not even pushing its CD Rating...I vape tube mods with VTC5a cells topped with .07-.09 Ohm builds, all day every day and have for well over a year and I dont recall any point where a cell was anywhere near "too hot!"....they have gotten pretty warm, but not boiling water hot....but we also dont vape using cells at Continuous Discharge...we are more into their pulse ratings and voltage drop per time used...Continuous Discharge is more like a beginners guideline to safely stay in boundaries but they are not the absolute limit for how we vape.

On another Note...think of it this way for builds...

A .1 Ohm or even a .2 Ohm build that takes 2-3 seconds to ramp up before vaping fully on a mech is harder on a cell then a .06 ohm build that needs less then a half a second to ramp up.
You may not be draining as many amps from the cell but the period of time is much greater on the higher resistance build. Time vs Drain is more important then Resistance/Amp pull because your not going to draw on that .06 build for more then 2 seconds, if that.

Something that has multiple thinner cores with lower resistance that lights up/cools down instantly will always be easier on a cell then a thick ass high resistance build that takes its time to warm up and then time to cool down.

I know Im a leading jackass on the forum and "Im crazy for vaping what I do" but I also know the risks. I completely understand what Im doing and I do keep a great record of what cells Im using for what Im using them for and I can tell you that the cells I use in Tube mods for my .07 daily bangers dont show any more diminished capacity versus the batteries in my regulated mods that fire my wife's .4 ohm RTA builds...All the cells Im still testing are atleast over a year old and the capacity of them has evenly diminished around 15%. (Yes Im trusted enough to test cells at my own risk)

To conclude, 2 x 20700 cells that have 30a CD rating shouldnt hiccup at a .07 drain for a few second over a period of time, especially with how quick and hot they get the build for you...they barely get warmer then room temp even after a full day pushing that build (8-12 hours of battery life at that resistance)...I wouldnt hesitate to use the same build on a single 20700 since I already do with VTC4/VTC5a cells....but what do I know, Im just a coil geek, boundary pushing, product beating wind bag....experiment at your own risk but dont feel terrified to go a bit over the safety restraints now and again!

Last edited:

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The way people still look at resistance and battery safety shocks me...I dont look at resistance anymore, I look at Cell heat and Coil Mass more then anything.

Mooch himself uses 80 Degrees Celsius to rate the CONTINUOUS Discharge of cells, 80C is just under the temp of BOILING WATER....too hot too touch! So if your not pushing the cell to a temp that its too hot to touch then your not even pushing its CD Rating...I vape tube mods with VTC5a cells topped with .07-.9 Ohm builds, all day every day and have for well over a year and I dont recall any point where a cell was anywhere near "too hot!"....they have gotten pretty warm, but not boiling water hot....but we also dont vape using cells at Continuous Discharge...we are more into their pulse ratings and voltage drop per time used...Continuous Discharge is more like a beginners guideline to safely stay in boundaries but they are not the absolute limit for how we vape.

A .1 Ohm or even a .2 Ohm build that takes 2-3 seconds to ramp up before vaping fully on a mech is harder on a cell then a .06 ohm build that needs less then a half a second to ramp up.
You may not be draining as many amps from the cell but the period of time is much greater on the higher resistance build. Time vs Drain is more important then Resistance/Amp pull because your not going to draw on that .06 build for more then 2 seconds, if that.

Something that has multiple thinner cores with lower resistance that lights up/cools down instantly will always be easier on a cell then a thick ass high resistance build that takes its time to warm up and then time to cool down.

I know Im a leading jackass on the forum and "Im crazy for vaping what I do" but I also know the risks. I completely understand what Im doing and I do keep a great record of what cells Im using for what Im using them for and I can tell you that the cells I use in Tube mods for my .07 daily bangers dont show any more diminished capacity versus the batteries in my regulated mods that fire my wife's .4 ohm RTA builds...All the cells Im still testing are atleast over a year old and the capacity of them has evenly diminished around 15%. (Yes Im trusted enough to test cells at my own risk)

To conclude, 2 x 20700 cells that have 30a CD rating shouldnt hiccup at a .07 drain for a few second over a period of time, especially with how quick and hot they get the build for you...they barely get warmer then room temp even after a full day pushing that build (8-12 hours of battery life at that resistance)...I wouldnt hesitate to use the same build on a single 20700 since I already do with VTC4/VTC5a cells....but what do I know, Im just a coil geek, boundary pushing, product beating wind bag....experiment at your own risk but dont feel terrified to go a bit over the safety restraints now and again!
Understood. Thank you very much for detailed insight. PM'd you for coils.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mooch himself uses 80 Degrees Celsius to rate the CONTINUOUS Discharge of cells, 80C is just under the temp of BOILING WATER....too hot too touch! So if your not pushing the cell to a temp that its too hot to touch then your not even pushing its CD Rating...I vape tube mods with VTC5a cells topped with .07-.09 Ohm builds, all day every day and have for well over a year and I dont recall any point where a cell was anywhere near "too hot!"....they have gotten pretty warm, but not boiling water hot....but we also dont vape using cells at Continuous Discharge...we are more into their pulse ratings and voltage drop per time used...Continuous Discharge is more like a beginners guideline to safely stay in boundaries but they are not the absolute limit for how we vape.

1565c3941d7b9821a2a6d10f74ea144f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Now tell me theres no heat or flavor! ;):D:D

Well n90 20ga at .07 is hot the goon AFC are drilled out bigger that build it mostly sits in my CB mod to be honest and that's more of my cloud build not flavor build

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well n90 20ga at .07 is hot the goon AFC are drilled out bigger that build it mostly sits in my CB mod to be honest and that's more of my cloud build not flavor build

20g is way to slow and a waste of battery life bud...you would get much better results using 4x28g SS (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .09)...Faster ramping, about the same overall heat and quicker cool down. It also would be much easier on your battery and your could do many more pulls on it before the voltage drop starts to come in play.

Imagine getting the same effect without having to blow out and then inhale, just push the button and immediately get the same draw, clouds and flavor since the more cores touch more juice.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
20g is way to slow and a waste of battery life bud...you would get much better results using 4x28g SS (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .09)...Faster ramping, about the same overall heat and quicker cool down. It also would be much easier on your battery and your could do many more pulls on it before the voltage drop starts to come in play.

Imagine getting the same effect without having to blow out and then inhale, just push the button and immediately get the same draw, clouds and flavor since the more cores touch more juice.

To slow have u ever tried n90

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
To slow have u ever tried n90

I have, but using a box with less sag will be faster then on a single cell, thats the reason I mentioned it.

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know next to next about squonking box mods, but I am interested in giving one a try. I'm willing to spend a good bit of money for a quality mod, I just don't know where to start. Can anyone offer insight on some of the best squonking mods available?
I forget who makes it but look into the 200w Gbox sqounker

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't read all the stuff but in case you are still looking for a very nice squonk mod, i can highly recommend the Krönig Box 18650 or the new Krönig Box 21700. It comes with solid silver contacts, 12ml bottle, made out of single billet aluminum block and two battery doors (one out of billet aluminum and another with stab-wood in it, that you can choose of your liking).

26112314_301464230363926_8898346971292625707_n.jpg 26166261_301464253697257_8502249970621123059_n.jpg 24799530_289842358192780_6948288748288451176_o.jpg All three boxes.jpg

Lucros

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't read all the stuff but in case you are still looking for a very nice squonk mod, i can highly recommend the Krönig Box 18650 or the new Krönig Box 21700. It comes with solid silver contacts, 12ml bottle, made out of single billet aluminum block and two battery doors (one out of billet aluminum and another with stab-wood in it, that you can choose of your liking).

View attachment 99845 View attachment 99846 View attachment 99847 View attachment 99848
Where can you purchase this from?

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where can you purchase this from?
Krönig Mods Facebook Group. Already got their 18650 version a couple of months ago and their first batch of their 21700 version should ship within the next few days. They usually release batches once a month.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If by "high-end" you mean a cool af mod, one where you can custom order the configuration, powdercoat finish, etchings... communicate with the builder/owner & he responds asap if not immediately, is able to create pretty much any image your little vape-lovin' heart desires, and backs his shit up with a lifetime warranty... ohh & you don't even have to pawn the title to your car to order one... you wanna check out Modz By Nasy. Nate Phillips is dabomb. com :shades:

Cs9mmcL.jpg

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I must have joined 40 different custom mods groups on fb looking for the best "high end" squonk value I could find. I was looking at price, features, aesthetics, and availability. I also was NOT looking for $300 mod that is impossible to get and that I could print myself and put together for $30...

Besides, I wanted a regulated mod, something small, well made, using high quality components.

What I found was a shop that's been around quite awhile already, has a good rep, and not only makes custom, high quality, high end mods to order, you can actually talk to them, order one, and get it in under a couple weeks usually, or when they have a batch coming up. I found DPM mods. As soon as I saw the LiMo, I knew I had found it.

Now remember, wattage shouldn't be everything. You can get your desired throat hit, or whatever it is that you think only 200 watts can deliver, will substantially less wattage if you make adjustments in other areas. I promise you that. For me, the DNA60 was perfect but you can also get a DNA75 in the LiMo. I got the basic version, a solid chunk of black Delrin, which not only looks fantastic, but it's tough as a rock. I've seen where people drop these six feet onto pavement and not a scratch. The silky Lukkos bottle that comes inside is in its own chamber, so if there is a leak, the chip and other vitals are protected. The best part is a mod like this anywhere else would be over $400 anyday, but they only cost half that, $200 plus shipping. There are also all kinds of upgrades, custom doors like carbon fiber, white Delrin body, resin, or stab wood or stabwood/hybrid. I'm waiting for a white one next...

6ea01fac7347b7223059c9d1005e2957.jpg
d8a0338fc54694950c055537bdc9f966.jpg
6cbdb79018984fdfbff935a9d9d81f4a.jpg
bde964d16f263ab25bffc7661a7eb580.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I realize I'm a little late to this squonker thread party, but dude, no truer words have been spoken on here as your "wattage shouldn't be everything" statement.
People lose themselves in T-Privs, Aliens & whatever the hell else is THE MOD at the moment. Hell, a Voopoodippitydoo. I don't even know, nor do I care.
If that is working for ya, more power to ya, puff away & be content.
But don't isolate yourself to a mass-produced Chinese piece of plastic just cuz it has a LED screen & you can see a few numbers.
Get more in tune w/what the hell you really like to vape at without caring how low you can build or how high your friggin wattage is #cloudsbroclouds #wtfever
When you step it up & get a pwm or potentiometer device that tunes in heat to your personal preference & you know that not only can you trust those batteries (LG hg2 or Sam 25r for me personally) w/your build, but you know WHY YOU CAN (Ohms law peeps) it's like, the equivalent of moving out of your parents house, lol, or taking the training wheels off.
All of a sudden the most hideous thing on a mod to me is a LED screen.
What's my wattage? Well shit, hand me a pencil & paper & give me minute to calculate. I can tell ya, but I ain't sweatin' it if it's 55 or 185. This is the most personally pleasing vape & you will never get it while focused on a wattage :luck:

VU Sponsors