Become a Patron!

High quality suggestions

DeepInTheAbyss

Member For 1 Year
What are some of the best squonk rdas money can buy? Id also like some single coil clamp decks that are great for flavor to be mentioned, i can now make forms of staple wire and id like to have that wide single coil deck to get those big ribbon ply builds in there. Because 10 ply with frames on ni80 dual coil would be like .06 ohms. Need that single coil deck xD
Also, what are some amazing devices not solely including DNA? Squonk or not.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big builds like that would need something big. Deathwish mods single coil. Can't remember the name right now

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For a regulated mod, I find that big fat Ni80 coils always require to use the preheat feature of the mod because else the ramp up will tend to be too slow, which kills the flavor. There are plenty of regulated mods that have the feature, but only a handful are designed in such a particular way that all of the following criteria are met with no exception:
1. The ability to use a custom power curve for preheat. A lot of modern advanced mods can do this.
2. The numbers that make up the custom power curve are percentages placed on a timeline. Almost all mods that can do a custom power curve are using wattages instead of are using percentages... percentages = the mod itself scales the power curve automatically conveniently for you so, each time when you change the wattage setting on the mod, you don't need to keep manually editing the wattages that make up the curve, i.e. the mod handles this all perfectly on-the-fly so you don't have to.
3. The power output capability is sufficient to accomodate the high wattage vaping needs that are typically associated with using big fat coils.
4. The battery life is still reasonable enough despite driving into high wattage vaping territory.
5. The ease-of-use is still suprisingly great in addition to all of the above mentioned criteria.

So the Wismec Reuleaux RX300 (with ArcticFox firmware, in cohort with the accompanying NFE Tools software that you can run on a Windows PC) has my preference for this. Below is a pic of my 12ply .4×.1 Ni80 / 40g Ni80 staple coils (.11 ohms dual coil build) in my 24mm Goon that I vape at 170 watts, but you could always decide to grab the 25mm Goon that I also own.

Goon.jpg

KoblinV3

Member For 1 Year
My two favorites after trying all the new stuff and many clones are the Blitz/SMM Hermetic and the Sxk Narca. The hermetic is better for bigger builds or for larger mods and I like the Narca on my smaller mech mod.

Watch vaping with Vic's review of the hermetic. That's what convinced me to get it because before I liked the dead rabbit SQ the most for that size RDA. Now it's the hermetic. The gold SQ looks awesome though I gotta admit.

Worth it for the flavor increase though. It's pretty substantial.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Ordered the hermetic, should be here Friday. Like the clamp.

VU Sponsors