high VG attys

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello!
First post..
I don't know how to rebuild and I have a kayfun lol
I also Vape Max VG juice and I've been managing somehow blowing through Coils on my nautilus.
Protanks give me a burnt taste but works however the nautilus is working.
Is there ANYTHING BETTER?
I know RBA maybe I should look and see if somewhere there's building classes cause between this type wire and that type it's confusing and I'm s busy mom w kids and really never made the time to learn either...
Furthest I got was pushing organic cotton balls through a built kayfun.
Just CURIOUS if there's a simple atty for high VG juice.
Thanks
Ps
I should mention I have to have VERY small amounts of PG when I try 50/50 I get reactions...
Eczema.
Never had it in my life till Pg came into my life.
I dealt with it for NINE months lol and it drove me crazy!
Till I said let me try this....max VG and it went away...
Tried again entering Pg and whalla it came back...
It's the PG
I don't want to smoke... I almost quit vaping because of this issue

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The orchid works wonders with high VG and is basically a dual coil kayfun

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Nautilus seem to do better than the protanks for the higher VG juice. You might also look into the Atlantis and Kanger subohm tanks coming out. Both of those are made for 100% VG juice, you just need to make sure your device can handle the subohm coils safely. I love my Kayfuns and they are easy to build but they do require a little bit of playing with to get the build down. I can rebuild one now in less than 5 min if I'm in a hurry.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am going to learn to rebuild a protank coil need to look up videos good idea!

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank U so much Atlantis and manger sub ohm tanks! There has to be something lol if not something should be made

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out rebuilding the protank heads, but they are a PITA. Then moved on to an RSST and then to a Kayfun. You can watch youtube video's on both and see which you think is easier.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll have to lol i really don't mind paying for a lot of coils BUT its great to know how to build cause the flavor in my kayfun blows the flavor on my protank just saying lol night and day!
Juices I ignore I would Vape in a kayfun... I bought it now should make use of it too

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The reviews for the new Atlantis tank say its as good or better flavor then a kayfun

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wanna but a fat daddy 510 anyone know if it's threaded originally

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If your looking for a simple build and wick, the LEMO is a good High VG Tank and it builds just like a Kayfun. Bigger juice channels and more airflow than the Kayfun, but basically the same setup. If your looking for something easy to build that is what I would recommend. The Dual Coil tanks are nice, but wicking them is very problematic. I have been building my own coils in tanks and dripping atomizers for over a year and the Dual Coil tanks are the hardest to get working correctly without dry hits or flooding. Hope this helps ya. HAPPY VAPING!! :)

CV :)

McDude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Nautilus seem to do better than the protanks for the higher VG juice. You might also look into the Atlantis and Kanger subohm tanks coming out. Both of those are made for 100% VG juice, you just need to make sure your device can handle the subohm coils safely. I love my Kayfuns and they are easy to build but they do require a little bit of playing with to get the build down. I can rebuild one now in less than 5 min if I'm in a hurry.

Agreed, I have no issues with juice as high s 70% VG.

VU Sponsors