Become a Patron!

HIGH volt/watt box

I keep seeing stuff about these 'human fog machines' with 500-3000 watts and stuff. I see lots of videos on these crazy high watts and volts builds. But I can't find ANY for sale online. Highest I can find is, of course, 200 watts. Where do you find these LIPO battery high volt/watt box mods for sale? Please help!!!

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry. Couldn't resist. I just have one question: Since we know that vaping above 140-160w on most equipment produces vapor that will literally shrivel your lungs up and then the uncontrollable coughing begins....why in God's name would you want to vape at 300w or higher?

I know a ton of you folks are going to respond with "Not me man...I vape at 150w all day every day" and I'm gonna throw the BS flag.

I keep seeing stuff about these 'human fog machines' with 500-3000 watts and stuff. I see lots of videos on these crazy high watts and volts builds. But I can't find ANY for sale online. Highest I can find is, of course, 200 watts. Where do you find these LIPO battery high volt/watt box mods for sale? Please help!!!
There is a guy on Facebook who does 16 volt lipo mods I just ordered mine a couple days ago and it takes around a month to get to you because he custom builds them when you order it they are human fog machine HFM

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Legal Vape 4000 is probably Busardo's only worthy contribution to vaping in retrospect.

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Rx200/200s could be upgraded to 250w, U've got the Kooper 300w but i have my questoinmarks on that whit the 2 battery's, same goes for the Smoke H-priv 220w....

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping in a room full of people at any watts needs to be carefully considered. Of course people vape at 150+ watts. There are a number of guys here that use series mods, stacked mods, 30+ mm atomizers, etc. Our intent is not to be obnoxious. I vape 150+ watts at home. I use a stealthier vape when I'm out and about. It just happens that manufacturers keep producing tanks and RTAs that ned a lot of power. The new Ijoy XL as an example is designed to vaped at high watts as is the new Cleito 120. No one is vaping the beast at 60 watts, lol.

90792BF2-8985-42A6-9E71-E5BD74CEB0D3.jpeg I recently have gotten done with a 500 amp 3s lipo build that can push 6000 watts which is well beyond the human fog machine on YouTube. I’m running 5 3034 mosfets in parallel and a 5000mah/ 50c-100c 3s lipo 8 gauge solid wire for the main power and 14 guage stranded for the gate

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can build you a Lipo or a triple 18650 series box.
Vaping on my triple 18650 box now, .38 ohm in a goon really chucks the clouds at about 375 watts.

View attachment 105778 I recently have gotten done with a 500 amp 3s lipo build that can push 6000 watts which is well beyond the human fog machine on YouTube. I’m running 5 3034 mosfets in parallel and a 5000mah/ 50c-100c 3s lipo 8 gauge solid wire for the main power and 14 guage stranded for the gate
View attachment 105778 I recently have gotten done with a 500 amp 3s lipo build that can push 6000 watts which is well beyond the human fog machine on YouTube. I’m running 5 3034 mosfets in parallel and a 5000mah/ 50c-100c 3s lipo 8 gauge solid wire for the main power and 14 guage stranded for the gate

VU Sponsors