High Wattage Baby Beast Coils

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by _mylesc_, Nov 15, 2017.

1. _mylesc_

_mylesc_ New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys, new to the site so bear with me.

I recently got the Smok G150 kit including the G150 internal battery mod, and the big baby beast tank.

I'm wondering what type of premade coil I should go with capable of 100+ watts, considering the only coils I could find are maxed out at 80 or 100 watts and my mod is capable of 150.

The kit included a 0.15 ohm M2 coil with no wattage rating and from what I've heard it's meant for low wattage.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks! :wave:

2. whodat2112

whodat2112 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have the same setup and use the Q2 - .4 ohm coils, and I get great flavor and clouds. I run them at 55 - 60 watts.
    just because the mod will do 150 watts, doesn't mean that you have to use all of them. (my opinion only)

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  3. _mylesc_

_mylesc_ New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I've used those coils as well but I'd like to push at least 100W without blowing through coils like crazy.

I really like the airflow of the 0.15 M2 coil but I don't want to be replacing them too often due to high wattage.

Are there any out there that are capable of this or is that RDA territory?

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  4. Just Frank

Just Frank Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    None of the baby beast coils are made to go a hundred watts. You might want to get a TFV8 or TFV12. Their coils are alot bigger and meant to be pushed at higher watts.

You dont even need to go with Smok. You could go with a Sigelei Slydr, Geekvape Illusion 260, Sense Blazer, lots of options out there for bigger coiled tanks.

Pegleg Meg likes this.
  5. _mylesc_

_mylesc_ New Member

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I might end up upgrading eventually, was just hoping there was somthimg I could use with the baby beast. Thanks for your input!