Become a Patron!

high wattage tanks on sticks?

Dtackett5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so I bought a used sig 150 tc yesterday and when I pulled the batteries out to charge them one of them sparked and apparently fried my box. not happy about that but it is what it is. ill take it apart in a few days and see if I just burnt a wire loose. if so I can fix it.

however until then im in a bit of a bind... I have an atom vapors blaze subxero pen but it just doesn't cut it. too low wattage and the flavors of my juices don't really come through. so can I take the atlantis v1 tank off my sig and put it on my atom? itll fit the 510 threads but the coil in the sig is a regular 150 watt coil and the atom cannot control wattage which means it would likely run at the full 150 watts correct? would I be able to use this tank and put a lower wattage coil in it? im pretty new to all this stuff so im still learning the limits of what I can do safely and what I cant do.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Blaze fires down to .5, so it should work. How many watts is that device? Might want to get a 1.8 coil for your V1 until you get another mod. Bummer about your Sig.:(.

Dtackett5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im not sure the max volts/watts for this stick. its basically a new eGo battery so I cant imagine its very much but it came with a 27 watt .5 ohm coil factory so I imagine max is somewhere around 30. I put my atlantis v1 tank on it and its running a v2 canthal coil.

ive done a lot of research since I posted this so ive got a lot more info than what I had. reading the first post I can imagine how dumb I sounded lol but, the good thing is im still learning and I was able to figure it out through research.

this atom blaze subxero pen works a lot better with this tank so I think I might stick with it. im going to pull the sig apart today and see what I can figure out. I prefer to use it and if I just burnt the solder off a wire I can fix that easily. but if it fried the board then its trash.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at a vape con in Phoenix, and the Atom Viper Subxero kit was the best device in the building. They do have some nice products. If your going to get a new Sigelei someday, I can recommend the 200 watt Fuchai TC. You get a solid device for about $60.00. Also, upgrade your Atlantis to a Herakles or Crown. Prices are great right now. Good luck.

Dtackett5

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was at a vape con in Phoenix, and the Atom Viper Subxero kit was the best device in the building. They do have some nice products. If your going to get a new Sigelei someday, I can recommend the 200 watt Fuchai TC. You get a solid device for about $60.00. Also, upgrade your Atlantis to a Herakles or Crown. Prices are great right now. Good luck.
yeah, the blaze isn't very good. its not the worst either but could be MUCH better while only adding a small amount of cost. such as the battery. it uses a 900mah eGo battery. my ebay pen was a eGo-T and had an 1100mah battery. doesn't make much sense. it does a decent job for what it is, but it doesn't compare to my sig. im just happy I got it fixed.

VU Sponsors