Become a Patron!

HILIQ FREE SHIPPING 2017

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I CANT HOLD IT ANY LONGER!

MATES, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CALL THE COMMUNITY. THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WAITING FOR!

CAPS LOCKED BECAUSE I AM EXCITED. AREN'T EVERYONE ELSE? :D

Last edited:

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0XCX0PJ.jpg

I haven't done this in a while! Excited to open up a massive free shipping tomorrow! Hope you guys are ready! Tell your friends about it! Sharing is caring! :D

Check the products you may wanna buy here: www.hiliq.com

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope it's okay to put here but VU friends, in case you order today for the free shipping, don't be shy to drop by to our Chatroom!

Look for me, I'll be available! Say hi and I will be happy! :D

XK6ZuF5.jpg

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5VlN6US.jpg

It's now US and Europe time. We are happy to announce that we are 24 hours working to cater to your needs. Just contact us. Talk to some of our clients on our BlueBox Chatroom here

Have a good day all! Happy Thanksgiving!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

[ADMIN MESSAGE]

Yearly, we're treating our clients around the world with a massive and major promotion - an anticipated event not only by our customers but also us, HILIQ workers, as this becomes already a culture in HILIQ. The preparation for this 2-day event takes about 2 months and even longer. You can imagine, this is our own kind of exam. A battlefield for most of us, account managers, as we have to set new goals that we have to make and new records that we have to beat. Even with pressure, we come with a happy heart as we believe that it's not impossible to reach any set numbers since yearly, our data says that our orders are getting bigger and bigger and our global reach is getting wider and wider along with more extensive customer database from different parts of the globe. Thanks to all of you who have been there for us since day 1 and had never let us down. This year, here we go again with FREE SHIPPING offer, for you and for your friends - that we do hope you take advantage. Afterall, it's not often that an international company lifts up their shipment fees, for the entire globe to avail. Considering our affordable product prices, shipment speed and service quality - we hope that you will stay with us until the end of time. This is all for you. Our gratitude. Our offer.
2764.png
❤️

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, OUR FRIENDS IN VU AND IN THE US!! ❤️

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aqua2xl.jpg

Last 1 hour and **PUFF!** FREE SHIPPING IS OVER! Have no regrets! This will happen again next year so take advantage! It's Now or Never!
www.hiliq.com

What to buy:
Nicotine base
Cooling Agent
Aromas
E-cigarettes
E-liquids
And many more!

Last edited:

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller