Become a Patron!

Hiya

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello, I've been checking these forums out a few weeks now and am just now getting around to making a username and such. I had never really thought of using a forum for my vaping questions and lately I have been on here a ton. I also only have one tank and one mod, my Aspire Atlantis EVO and Joyetech Cuboid which I've had for 2-3 months now and have not ran into a single problem with either yet.

But now that I am looking to get a big RTA/RDTA, I have been checking around online and have found little to zero opinions on certain tanks that I have been looking for. Looking at the different posts about different Tanks has been very helpful and it helped me pick out which one was for me. I have also wanted to post opinions or answers for people in the past but was too busy to get too wrapped up in it while at work.
So here I am, ready to read and learn tons, this is definitely an awesome hobby that I am so addicted to.
I have building coils and checking out different wraps and everything on a buddies OHM reader/RDA that he has and I can't wait until I can get my RTA and get to building so I can actually test the coils out that I have made without bugging him when he is home lol.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, I've been checking these forums out a few weeks now and am just now getting around to making a username and such. I had never really thought of using a forum for my vaping questions and lately I have been on here a ton. I also only have one tank and one mod, my Aspire Atlantis EVO and Joyetech Cuboid which I've had for 2-3 months now and have not ran into a single problem with either yet.

But now that I am looking to get a big RTA/RDTA, I have been checking around online and have found little to zero opinions on certain tanks that I have been looking for. Looking at the different posts about different Tanks has been very helpful and it helped me pick out which one was for me. I have also wanted to post opinions or answers for people in the past but was too busy to get too wrapped up in it while at work.
So here I am, ready to read and learn tons, this is definitely an awesome hobby that I am so addicted to.
I have building coils and checking out different wraps and everything on a buddies OHM reader/RDA that he has and I can't wait until I can get my RTA and get to building so I can actually test the coils out that I have made without bugging him when he is home lol.
Way to go! Sounds like you're up and running to a good start. What tanks were you not able to find info for?

Welcome aboard :wave:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good info here. Sounds like your off to a good start.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Way to go! Sounds like you're up and running to a good start. What tanks were you not able to find info for?

I got all the info I needed eventually. I actually got a TON of help just by looking at different forum posts where people would post "Looking to buy a decently sized RTA/RDTA." and just go with what advice/opinions they got from others. Sometimes the post would build up to 5+ pages and I would have a bunch of different tanks to google to the point where I would have like 10 tabs open haha.

Anyway I ended up choosing the Ohmega Beast for my next tank, and will pick up a smaller RDA sometime in the near future as well.

Thanks for all the greetings :D

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh, sounds like you're already down the vaping rabbit hole :)

You are in good company though

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Dagoroth- I don't know anything about RDA's and RTA's yet! I do have 2 of the Aspire Evo Tanks and I haven't had a chance to use them yet! I am waiting on a S-Body Legend 75w I have on order from Fasttech, probably won't see that for a month or two, haha- they keep pushing the date back from 3 days to 7 days before the stock comes in. I wanted to use the Evo's with that mod.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks! And congrats on winning the xtar Snap! :shades:
Yeah, the Atlantis evo is a great little tank. It's my first tank, so I guess I don't know much about other tanks besides what I've read but the Atlantis hasn't given me a single problem. I normally run it at 65-100 watts too. The triton coils in it are great too at 25-35 watts. Both coils give a nice warm vape with big dense clouds and good flavor =]

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks on the xtar win, I won the Yosta Livepor 60w contest too, I have been on a roll! I never heard of Yosta before and watched some You Tube videos on it, wow it is tiny!
I use the Sigelei Mini book with the Sigelei XTank and I use Triton and Atlantis coils in that. My favorite is the Kanger NeBox, got horrible reviews about leaking, I must be lucky, mine doesn't leak! Holds 10 mls of juice and Don't worry about breaking a tank when I throw it in my purse.I love it so much I just bought 2 more and put away for future FDA Regs along with 20 boxes of coils, I have been stockpiling for months, haha!
I see by your banner that you have been off cigs for 7 days, Congrats- I am almost 2 years! Vaping works!

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wow very nice, yeah I was vaping for awhile to just cut down on how many cigs I smoked a day. I was only paying $10 a carton for roll your own type cigs so the cost was not an issue. I'm super active outside a lot so the health issue was my #1 reason for quitting. Now I'm just done with them for good.
I had also gone out and bought a bunch of coils and juices too but I had done it because of the Pennsylvania +40℅ sales tax that just took effect October 1st. Luckily some stuff didn't go up in price that I thought would have. So even now it doesn't affect me much. I'm now learning about sites like "Tmaxxs no frills mls" that sell juice for SUPER cheap haha. So I'm excited to see what I can get from online stores. This is new to me still, it's so fun lol.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes I got cheap cigs at the Rez here in NY $20.00 cartons, but 7 feet of snow fell in 1 day between me and my cigs stranding cars on the Thruway, so had to go to Family Dollar and grab some packs at $11.00 each-what? So I bought the Mistic Bridge stater kits and some juice and cartridges and said I am done with cigarettes! Set my date Dec 1,2014 and gave myself a few weeks to cut back and then quit. While it was semi tough, I just stayed strong and vaped those for months, then I got hooked on youtube and then better gear! It is fun- I buy everything online and forums like these help.
Other cheap good juice is MadCow http://vapingunderground.com/thread...9-fast-free-shipping-5-reviews.227535/page-27
I order from them all the time!
I also like The SauceLa , I won that contest a few months back and love that juice too, just ordered more CaramelWaffle cappuccino, Passion Fruit Cooler, Open Road and Get Your Kicks- 2 120 mls for $25.00 free shipping! Last week they had a 30% off sale so I got the 4 bottles!
It's still fun for me too! Glad your tax didn't kick in, it is ridiculous what the states and the FDA are trying to do, they want us to quit smoking, but not happy that we did that by vaping.All of the glowing reports on ecigs and liquids from England, but they don't listen or care! Ridiculous, luckily I have been stock piling for months, just in case.

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! This is a great place to learn. I've learned a lot and I've only been vaping for 6 months

VU Sponsors