Become a Patron!

HOG v3 help! issue with juice inside battery compartment

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I have only one problem with the v3. The juice seems to leak into my battery compartment. Has anyone else had this problem and what can I do to fix it? Please help. This is very annoying and the juice has now found its way into my batteries sleeve. I know it's juice cause I can smell it. Any advice would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No much up on that mod, first thing I would do is find out why your tank is leaking, dabbing the inside of the mod to get excess juice and maybe a wet one type of cloth to clean it out carefully.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUH
47107c22952f5bfc2814adbc3f3ced2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He knows why! He already asked the question at the other hog thread...
The condensation from the rda is going to the mod... look where the rda sits?!
Btw, that's his.. I just took it from the other thread!

What do u mean? I know why? I haven't even had an answer or someone with the same problem. And just because it's a big RDA isn't the problem at all. I've had this RDA on many other devices including hogs a v1 and v2 and never had a problem.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do u mean? I know why? I haven't even had an answer or someone with the same problem. And just because it's a big RDA isn't the problem at all. I've had this RDA on many other devices including hogs a v1 and v2 and never had a problem.

Where do you think the jooze is coming from?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do you think the jooze is coming from?

Idk the top must not be sealed. Could be coming through the 510 or the seam on top. I'm just looking for someone with the same problem for a fix

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk the top must not be sealed. Could be coming through the 510 or the seam on top. I'm just looking for someone with the same problem for a fix

Oh ok...mah bad...
Have you tried a smaller rda?

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I run an obese on my v3s (I have 2) and I've never had a problem with juice getting into my batteries. Have you taken your v3 apart? There is an o-ring on the 510 to help stop any leaking.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh ok...mah bad...
Have you tried a smaller rda?

Have you tried being helpful instead of being a cunt?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Obviously it's the atty....I'd rid myself of the source of the leak......:)

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You kiss ur kids with that Dirty mouth? CUNT!

Outstanding comeback bud. How does it help you not look like a complete ass tool.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would have to take a wild guess, your atty doesn't LEAK......but I could be wrong.
Leak, leak, it rhymes with Reek.

Condensation will find it's way into the mod. There is a o-ring that helps with leaking. Proper maintenance also will help with any problems he may have, not useless suggestions like "try a different atty".

Your help EJ is about as helpful as when your dad asked your mom how contraceptives work.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Leak, leak, it rhymes with Reek.

Condensation will find it's way into the mod. There is a o-ring that helps with leaking. Proper maintenance also will help with any problems he may have, not useless suggestions like "try a different atty".

Your help EJ is about as helpful as when your dad asked your mom how contraceptives work.
He said he had JUICE in the mod, not condensation.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, and he's also said he hasn't had any major leaks. Condensation is getting into the internals and then onto the batteries. It's a maintenance issue not a atty issue.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK I have only one problem with the v3. The juice seems to leak into my battery compartment. Has anyone else had this problem and what can I do to fix it? Please help. This is very annoying and the juice has now found its way into my batteries sleeve. I know it's juice cause I can smell it. Any advice would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh look juice inside my mod!
I WONDER WHERE THAT JUICE CAME FROM...

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Must have been the atty!

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I run an obese on my v3s (I have 2) and I've never had a problem with juice getting into my batteries. Have you taken your v3 apart? There is an o-ring on the 510 to help stop any leaking.
No I haven't .. haven't gone that far. Is it pretty simple to take it apart?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh look juice inside my mod!
I WONDER WHERE THAT JUICE CAME FROM...

Dude your a fuckin idiot how would an atty cause juice to leak inside your mod? I think your just Jell-O of my setup. It's obviously a mod issue. People as dumb as you just shouldn't vape.. your gonna blow yourself or someone around you up. Go back to the hole you came from with your little ego vape pen

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where the fuck do you think the juice is coming from?
Smart fuck

Sounds like its coming from the faulty oring in the 510 dumb fuck..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude your a fuckin idiot how would an atty cause juice to leak inside your mod? I think your just Jell-O of my setup. It's obviously a mod issue. People as dumb as you just shouldn't vape.. your gonna blow yourself or someone around you up. Go back to the hole you came from with your little ego vape pen

LOL

Last edited:

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly my point
WHOS mentally challenge now!!
You just answered ur issue with ur gay box!
Dumb fuck!

If u don't have a hog why are you even here? I asked for people with the same problem

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly my point
WHOS mentally challenge now!!
You just answered ur issue with ur gay box!
Dumb fuck!

Wow dude go get laid or something.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mods please remove my comments

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
well IDK if you got the help you needed yet but a few thoughts
(disclaimer, to do this, you should feel comfortable disassembling the whole mech, beaing able to clean it, and putting it back together)
1) you have to identify where the juice is getting in. so if it were me, I'd remove the batteries and the RDA and everything. and do a leak test. drips some soapy water. Mechanics run similar tests to find pinhole leaks. it would work best from the inside out but should be able to put it on top.
2) once you identify where the leak is coming from, then you can try to fix it. most likely an oring could work but some other options are clear silicon sealant like plumbers use

If i had to guess I'd say it's probably leaking through your 510 pin assembly.

VU Sponsors