Become a Patron!

HOG V3

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Soooo I saw it and just went for it. Bought the HOG V3 and now I gotta do my research. And by research I mean ask here on what's a safe ohm resistance to vape on this? I was thinking .5 but idk exactly? It's 8.4 volts that it puts out through its parallel series battery configuration! 4 LG HG2 18650's rated at 20A 3000 mAH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here it is! Couldn't post the photo before
cdf94827606e5477a363392a61fb5053.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo I saw it and just went for it. Bought the HOG V3 and now I gotta do my research. And by research I mean ask here on what's a safe ohm resistance to vape on this? I was thinking .5 but idk exactly? It's 8.4 volts that it puts out through its parallel series battery configuration! 4 LG HG2 18650's rated at 20A 3000 mAH.

Is it the DNA 250 ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

.30 is a safe limit but you'll get a much more enjoyable vape around .5-.6 build.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It came with a little rules page saying .5 and up.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want to build lower ohms coils you could also get the Vaperz Cloud 30mm Temple NP RDA. The "NP" stands for Neutral Post, it means with a dual coil build the resistance of each coil are summed because the coils are connected in series (as opposed to connected in parallel).
Rtotal = R1 + R2
I have both it and the HOG V3 Limited Edition brass (King). This RDA is by the same brand as the HOG so it does fit on there nicely, and BTW so does my 30mm Limited Edition Mason V2 RDA (also have the 24mm version of that one sitting on my stacked XXX brass).

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hog V3 hack!...quad parallel
Thoughts on quad parallel hog V3 hack ??thinking about doing it I have mech knowledge and this is an authentic original hog V3 not V 3.1. .

VU Sponsors