Become a Patron!

Hohm-Grown 26650

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one when I had a stout. They didn't seem any better than the efest I had at the time. The ijoy batteries are supposed to be the best 26650's. have you checked battery mooch's chart ?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely better than the yellow Mxjo's. No difference between them and the black Basen. So order whichever one you get a better deal on. The Ijoy are supposed to vape very much like an 18650. Mooch has them as the top 26650.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The iJoy 26650's are awesome

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kinda what I thought, I just bought more iJoy batteries....they seem to last MUCH longer than any other 26650 battery I have.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've got one in my VT75 since the 18650 wasn't holding a long enough charge.

I now use Hohm Grown and get a great long life out of it.
Problem: There are SEVERAL times when I take a 2nd hit that the bottom cap of the mod is very hot to the touch but cools down in 1 second. No rattle, screw is raised to insure proper connectivity. I'm stumped. I've been alternating between 2 of these.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a pair of the Hohm Grown batts and they work fine. I have nothing to compare to except my crappy old MNKE batts and the Hohm Grown batts blow them out of the water. The big plus for me personally on the Hohm Grown batts is that they fit my Lost Vape SKAR DNA75 perfectly and last quite a while on a charge. That being said, I do not own the ijoy batts so I cannot compare. As others have said, I think if you can find the Ijoy's for a good price I would stick with them, but the Hohm Grown batts are pretty good also.

CV :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got both, I think the iJoy has a tad bit more pep than the hohm grown, than again the homh grown is older been through a ton of cycles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got two hohm grown to go with two basen batteries I have. The length is good so I will bookmark it.

Thanks

VU Sponsors