Become a Patron!

Hohm wrecker g2

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
With cons on devices it is often subjective stuff like x doesn't chuck huge clowds - but it was never meant to do that or y is hard to wick for a noob - but it's not a noob device anyhoo...sometimes its just don't really like the colours it comes in lol.
Some devices are just prone to leaking can be annoying to fill provide bad flavor or have bad build decks but yeah I do agree that it's hard to find cons sometimes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got so many good atomisers now it's difficult to choose what to put on the G2/Slice at any given time :D Been using the old Blitz Hannya RTA all week and loving it...broke out the OBS Engine and loving that too. Different vapes but both really really good. Now I am waiting on my Aromamiser Plus and I am thinking I will have problems choosing which tank or dripper I will roll with for the day. #firstworldproblems :)
The Blitz Hanya RTA? :eek:
I have two of those in the junk pile due to really shitty manufacturing and stripped center post grub holes. The worst piece of junk I ever bought, and I was given the second one to see if it was any better. NOPE...

Now the Aromamizer Plus is an excellent RDTA! 20ml tank FTW! :cheers:

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got so many good atomisers now it's difficult to choose what to put on the G2/Slice at any given time :D Been using the old Blitz Hannya RTA all week and loving it...broke out the OBS Engine and loving that too. Different vapes but both really really good. Now I am waiting on my Aromamiser Plus and I am thinking I will have problems choosing which tank or dripper I will roll with for the day. #firstworldproblems :)
How's the OBS engine! Is it nice? Clouds and flavor? I know that's subject to the build u put in but how is it ?

Tar Heel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta get that Tiffany blue I mean Carolina blue or charger blue LMAO

That would be Carolina Blue! :)

2395d2310afafd53f5f31e76113b1855.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could buy direct i guess from hohmtech but would run me 135.00 bucks. Would rather get a deal like I did on my other 3 G2's. I have 2 blacks and 1 silver, was hoping for the blue. Vaporcube just showing black ad orange. I dont think I can justify 70 more bucks just for the blue color ordering direct from hohmtech.

Tar Heel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could buy direct i guess from hohmtech but would run me 135.00 bucks. Would rather get a deal like I did on my other 3 G2's. I have 2 blacks and 1 silver, was hoping for the blue. Vaporcube just showing black ad orange. I dont think I can justify 70 more bucks just for the blue color ordering direct from hohmtech.

Vaporcube has the blue se for $64.99 with code G2FLASHx1 http://www.vaporcube.com/h-wrecker-g2-hohm-wrecker-171w-temperature-control-box-mod.html

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Red? Silver!! Your switching sides?
Nope it's a well known fact that the Silver G2 hits the hardest. However, when venturing over to the realm of the Slice, it is indeed the red that hits the hardest in the Slice world. Lol. I thought this was covered already and accepted as common knowledge?

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Tiffany Blue Slice is the Sportster 883 of Slices. It's built for chicks. Lmfao.

-William Cowper

Hahaha. I had that conversation the other night! Some one was saying how they are a big dog and turned out they ride a Sportster... hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahaha. I had that conversation the other night! Some one was saying how they are a big dog and turned out they ride a Sportster... hahaha

My buddy had an 883. He had to sell after a few months. Everywhere we went bikers would say. Nice bike, my girls got the same one. Lmfao. That's the Tiffany Blue Slice. Lol.

-William Cowper

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My buddy had an 883. He had to sell after a few months. Everywhere we went bikers would say. Nice bike, my girls got the same one. Lmfao. That's the Tiffany Blue Slice. Lol.

-William Cowper

They are cool if you think it's cool riding a 80cc trail bike at a motorcross meet! Haha

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're on step above riding bitch. Lol.

-William Cowper

Actually... when you are riding one of those... you are riding butch to the tank! Hahaha

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Tarheel, got it to work that time. That is somewhat confusing to me the way the website is. I looked earlier and could not find the blue. Was that refurbished or the limited edition? I prefered the non limited edition, but will take it if it does have the painted symbols on it. OK it is official. No more mods for me, no more tanks either. All I am going to buy is vg, pg, flavorings, wire, and cotton from now on, oops, and batteries.

Tar Heel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Tarheel, got it to work that time. That is somewhat confusing to me the way the website is. I looked earlier and could not find the blue. Was that refurbished or the limited edition? I prefered the non limited edition, but will take it if it does have the painted symbols on it. OK it is official. No more mods for me, no more tanks either. All I am going to buy is vg, pg, flavorings, wire, and cotton from now on, oops, and batteries.

That should be new and the SE, glad you got it to work.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm tempted to buy one myself. I could use another chip in the house. Right now I am wishing I had bought at least one more of the slice when they were $30. I bought one slice, used it and found what I had been missing with a single battery mod that works flawless for what I throw in it so I bought a second for backup. Now I wish I bought a third one for my projects. Can't wait for those to come to light and to the community!

Jake2030

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm tempted to buy one myself. I could use another chip in the house. Right now I am wishing I had bought at least one more of the slice when they were $30. I bought one slice, used it and found what I had been missing with a single battery mod that works flawless for what I throw in it so I bought a second for backup. Now I wish I bought a third one for my projects. Can't wait for those to come to light and to the community!

Yes, I defiantly feel you should buy another while you can at that price. Even though I am threw buying I can give moral support and encourage more people to buy more products, Its not fun unless at the end of the month you are saying I shouldnt have bought that trying to pay other bills

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say that I love my DNA mods like there is no tomorrow. However, I have found that after buying different versions of the same chipset as well as other chipsets... there doesn't seem to be consistency with the chip. I have used my lavabox for over a year and it is my go to everyday carry mod. It is extended with the 1300 mah battery. It is my favorite mod. However, again... I can't speak to how high I hold the fsk chipset as every single mod I have gotten with an fsk performs... the same... across the board. It is just a solid chipset with REALLY good QA. Out of the 4 fsk chipset devices I have had have I ever had one the was not working right with HT fixed IMMEDIATELY! I have had issues with a couple of DNA mods always being the same thing. I live both but for different reasons. I will always use both and promote both but will always give my full fledged option and experience on both. I don't want people choosing one or the other... I want people choosing to vape and not smoke analogs. I want people to find what works for them and to be happy with their choice!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to say that I love my DNA mods like there is no tomorrow. However, I have found that after buying different versions of the same chipset as well as other chipsets... there doesn't seem to be consistency with the chip. I have used my lavabox for over a year and it is my go to everyday carry mod. It is extended with the 1300 mah battery. It is my favorite mod. However, again... I can't speak to how high I hold the fsk chipset as every single mod I have gotten with an fsk performs... the same... across the board. It is just a solid chipset with REALLY good QA. Out of the 4 fsk chipset devices I have had have I ever had one the was not working right with HT fixed IMMEDIATELY! I have had issues with a couple of DNA mods always being the same thing. I live both but for different reasons. I will always use both and promote both but will always give my full fledged option and experience on both. I don't want people choosing one or the other... I want people choosing to vape and not smoke analogs. I want people to find what works for them and to be happy with their choice!

This right here is pure blasphemy in some threads. How dare you question the omnipotence of the DNA. Lmao.

-William Cowper

Mundo

Member For 4 Years

Midwest, I was just on Vapor cubes website last night and noticed that they still have the standard edition slice on sale. The coupon code is sliceprice

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the OBS engine! Is it nice? Clouds and flavor? I know that's subject to the build u put in but how is it ?

It is ok on both. The thing that makes it different but good is the warmth of the vape. Its kinda thick and warm...how to explain it cos its not easy to explain....if I had the same build at the same power in any other atomiser I have it wouldn't be a warm vape. It isn't hot just smooth and warm which is ideal for creamy vapes and I have a cream/vanilla/fruit base juice in it. Yeah that's about the best I can do to explain it ha ha...if you can try one somewhere I would recommend that you do. It is different in a good way.

Tar Heel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Code SLICEPRICE still works at Vaporcube brings the price to $30 on the SE Slice.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Blitz Hanya RTA? :eek:
I have two of those in the junk pile due to really shitty manufacturing and stripped center post grub holes. The worst piece of junk I ever bought, and I was given the second one to see if it was any better. NOPE...

Now the Aromamizer Plus is an excellent RDTA! 20ml tank FTW! :cheers:

Never had a problem with my Hannya and it vapes great with zero leaks ever. Really good flavor RTA ....mine is very well made.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 71559 just got my G2 in the mail today and loving it!! 45$

If I may ask Wylde, where did you get a G2 for $45. I too have a Dodger Blue G2 LE that I got Christmas Day from VaporCube.com for $45, but didn't know anyone else was selling them still at that price. I love mine and use it ALL the time in Kanthal TC mode or xXx mode w/Kanthal.

Last edited:

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I may ask Wylde, where did you get a G2 for $45. I too have a Dodger Blue G2 LE that I got Christmas Day from VaporCube.com for $45, but didn't know anyone else was selling them still at that price. I love mine and use it ALL the time in Kanthal TC mode or xXx mode w/Kanthal.
Lol we got em same color same place. Was yours the limited edition too? Mine was

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All mine! Lol

VU Sponsors