Become a Patron!

Hohm wrecker g2

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mac, over on the other forum, has been putting wraps on his Slice just because of the paint jobs. I tried a wrap once but didn't like the fit of it, that was the Black SE that I went and finally stripped to look like yours.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, the last (2) Slice I've got from VaporCube have also worked perfectly (like yours), and the fit has been noticeably better than the (3) I bought from them in 2016. No battery door issues at all on my last (2), the first three I got in 2016 I had to shim the battery doors with scotch tape to get them to fit better and not rattle.

Yeah, no complaints with the Slice, they all look great and function perfectly.

Thought about wraps but ehhhh, just not my thing I guess and only have had problems with the black LE I got when they first released and finally stripped and the blue which chips just by looking at it. All the others look like new still.

52anddone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, same here. My Black SE paint started to bubble, then peel, after only 3 weeks, and a Silver SE started doin the same thing so I just put it away. The Black SE I went ahead and stripped after I saw what you did to yours, and that's the Slice I now use most. All my G2's are in Show-Room Condition due to the anodizing they applied (Great Job), I really wish they had made the Slice out of Aluminum instead of that Zinc Alloy, and just anodized it like the G2's. The G2's are tough as nailz.

VU Sponsors