Become a Patron!

Hola Vapers from around the world!

Hello guys, my name is Javier and I am from Mexico.
I started vaping a month ago after almost 15 years smoking. Since that day I haven't touched a cigarette at all!
That's pretty rare! Since I always smoked at least 4 o 5 cigarettes a day.
I got nervous, had headaches, got grumpy and really hungry! But after getting an iJustS stick and 3mg nicotine juice I was all set up.
I just bought a Smok Alien 220W mod and Baby Beast 3mL and I am in love with it!
If anyone has that mod and has advice on how to use it properly or extend its life please let me know.

Cheers everyone!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Javier - welcome to VU :wave:

Don't have that vape myself, but plenty of those here do, so I'm sure someone will be along soon with all kinds of tips -

And congratulations on quitting cigarettes!!!!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome & congrats! I love my alien 220! My only advice is to play with it too find your sweet spots. The coil heads give wattage suggestions but don't be afraid to go a little higher or lower. I, personally, like a cooler vape than what is usually suggested. Also, if you like the baby beast, think about the big baby for your next purchase. I got mine about a week ago & haven't been able to put it down. Cheers & happy vaping!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome & congrats! I love my alien 220! My only advice is to play with it too find your sweet spots. The coil heads give wattage suggestions but don't be afraid to go a little higher or lower. I, personally, like a cooler vape than what is usually suggested. Also, if you like the baby beast, think about the big baby for your next purchase. I got mine about a week ago & haven't been able to put it down. Cheers & happy vaping!

Yes! I've been trying it with some wattage and variations. I'm currently using it on Normal Power 45W with a 0.4 ohm coil. I'm going to get the Big Baby yes! Since this was my first day using it fully and the 3mL tank got almost empty on the full day :S I do need to study more this mod and check out how to use it well... like how to use the Power Feature, ohm settings and memory mode. Any suggestions or tutorials about it? Thanks a lot for your info! =D

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes! I've been trying it with some wattage and variations. I'm currently using it on Normal Power 45W with a 0.4 ohm coil. I'm going to get the Big Baby yes! Since this was my first day using it fully and the 3mL tank got almost empty on the full day :S I do need to study more this mod and check out how to use it well... like how to use the Power Feature, ohm settings and memory mode. Any suggestions or tutorials about it? Thanks a lot for your info! =D
Don't have any great tutorials to recommend off hand, but you might wanna check out Rip Trippers on YouTube. His reviews can be pretty informative & I do know he has reviewed this mod.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Glad you joined. This is a good place to ask questions and get any help you may need.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome!
Like others said, look around youtube for reviews and such. DJLsb and AnthonyVapes(aka @SirRichardRear) did thorough reviews and testing on it.
My wife and I have had our Aliens since last October, and other than poor quality paint on the black ones, they have been very reliable mods. Just stay out of Temp Mode, as the Baby coils aren't compatible with that. And don't adjust the ohms. That's something that isn't needed, and shouldn't even be available on this particular mod.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!
Like others said, look around youtube for reviews and such. DJLsb and AnthonyVapes(aka @SirRichardRear) did thorough reviews and testing on it.
My wife and I have had our Aliens since last October, and other than poor quality paint on the black ones, they have been very reliable mods. Just stay out of Temp Mode, as the Baby coils aren't compatible with that. And don't adjust the ohms. That's something that isn't needed, and shouldn't even be available on this particular mod.
INDEED.... @SirRichardRear tells it like it is https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anthony+vapes

And https://www.youtube.com/user/DJLsbTech

https://www.youtube.com/user/toddecigreviews

VU Sponsors